What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

Crazy Chester

It's funny listening to guys say they are experts in colombian gold when all they got and smoked was this lol: View attachment 18925532

Those beans look like whoppers to me haha

mm

That is not with the Colombian gold that I smoked looked like. It was not bricked.
The Colombian Gold I bought a dime bag of in 1982 was also not bricked. As Hammerhead pointed out - it was light tan in color (but I think it looked golden in natural sunlight shining through the trichomes). The bag contained individual buds - not very dense - pure sativa, but a bit denser than the string of braided calyxes some pure sativas produce.

But, the Mexican we got in the '80s and '90s was bricked and as RobFromTX hinted - that brick weed pic looks quite a bit like that.

ChemDogLover

The Colombian Gold I bought a dime bag of in 1982 was also not bricked. As Hammerhead pointed out - it was light tan in color (but I think it looked golden in natural sunlight shining through the trichomes). The bag contained individual buds - not very dense - pure sativa, but a bit denser than the string of braided calyxes some pure sativas produce.

But, the Mexican we got in the '80s and '90s was bricked and as RobFromTX hinted - that brick weed pic looks quite a bit like that.
Yup the Mexican was bricked and does resemble mm’s pic

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'm just teasing everyone

Back to my personal philosophy "if you didn't grow it il know it, becuase you would show it" lol

And I'm sure more then a melatonin of weed was sold as gold when it was hot.

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey mm wheres the article about you?
Didnt you get gov cert for cannabis in Canada?
One of the first at that?
Did some time bucking prohibition?

You had some nice strains sfu nerd clone, wcd
You have albums of those here ?

These days chemical composition is the best way to define a drug type plant... smh
How can anyone argue thc level and terpenes?
Which arricle lol there arw many? You will have to visit my subforum. It's still here. Just search med-man method then clock med-man brand when it pops up

Lots of wcsd in there

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They just look larger due to being so smashed flat, looks like a distrubution issue. Nuke that for 2-3 min wanna see it fluff up, ughhh when people saw it ... ;)
We got brick mexican around d 94/95 looked good actually. Was lime green. Seeds weren't squished.

Wished I'd saved those too

mm

Reactions: Rgd

Crazy Chester

I'm just teasing everyone

Back to my personal philosophy "if you didn't grow it il know it, becuase you would show it" lol

And I'm sure more then a melatonin of weed was sold as gold when it was hot.

mm
You are right - I didn't grow it, despite all the seeds that were in the bag (sorry everyone). But, I sure did smoke it - and it was a euphoric light and color enhancing experience - a profound spiritual awakening for me at the time. It was way stronger than the rest of the commercial weed my circle got back then.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is the cg archetype. Still radiates skunk but has that classic lemon/lime funk

Strong strong smooth smoke, same as the Mexican pheno. Prob needed another month

It's like a few shots of instant espresso

20231129_171159.jpg
20231129_171208.jpg

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are right - I didn't grow it, despite all the seeds that were in the bag (sorry everyone). But, I sure did smoke it - and it was a euphoric light and color enhancing experience - a profound spiritual awakening for me at the time. It was way stronger than the rest of the commercial weed my circle got back then.
Sounds like the first time I ever smoked weed....and it was road-kill skunk.

Which I strongly beleive had a Mexican or colombian in the mix

mm

Status
Not open for further replies.