What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Back to front? Clearly you have grown 0 Hawaiian. 0 thai. And 0 colombian

There's 3 different hawawaiins in the video i shared. All direct. All non hybridized

Want to know what they smell like? I pure haze made a baby with zest soap.

How about you grow some original landraces or cuttings then holler back at your boy.

mm

hawaiin landraces ,, where ,,
weed hasnt been there long enough for them to be considered Hawaiin landraces,
though landraces have been grown there , they are not considered hawaiin landraces,
ive certainly grown some hawaiin stuff though,
i may have grown a little colombian , though mostly hybrids by way of haze and haze hybrids ,
some of they hybrids looked more like pure sativa than the stuff you showed btw

and i may have grown some thai too ,
anyhow your just deflecting and trying to move the spotlight off your inaccuracies ...

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm warning you all right now. Lol I have some family heirloom landrace central and north Ugandan strains. Jungle tribal shaman bud. Hand picked from tribal regions.

Best to do some studying ahead of time before that grow starts so you can say that isnt what they are Lol

I got them to select the most sour seeds.

Can't wait to hear everyone's responses to that one lol will be popping them In jan/Feb

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hawaiin landraces ,, where ,,
weed hasnt been there long enough for them to be considered Hawaiin landraces,
though landraces have been grown there , they are not considered hawaiin landraces,
ive certainly grown some hawaiin stuff though,
i may have grown a little colombian , though mostly hybrids by way of haze and haze hybrids ,
some of they hybrids looked more like pure sativa than the stuff you showed btw

and i may have grown some thai too ,
anyhow your just deflecting and trying to move the spotlight off your inaccuracies ...
Like deflecting from moderating?

Man this is too easy. Esp when people just hop in not bothering to read whole threads

Cannabis is considered landrace after about 100 years in a single region (link shared already)

Here is enough info to do a deep dive. I can show you the door. You gotta walk thru it.

Screenshot_20231124_010948_Samsung Internet.jpg

Chances are it was brought their prior. But this has written records.

mm

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I've grown northern lights #5 since the late 90s
Very ho hum smell. Very subtle pine. They claim it's a pure adghanica.

mm
Seriously, it comes off as you just messing with everyone when you spout such nonsense yet do it with a tone of authority and pedagogy.

As someone who was given the Hawaiian used in NL5 by BOEL, I can tell you exactly how wrong you are.
NL is 2 affy's. Then those seeds were sent to BOEL in Hawaii where they crossed it to their Hawaiian. Those seeds they made they sent along with their select clone of what became NL5.

Since you're the authority, go ahead and tell us the lineage of that Hawaiian
I know you wont, because you've never given any correct lineage (just look at you calling Peruvian ghetto sourced swag as CG) and you still haven't said who my uncle is who orchestrated the mob's heroin connection - since you're such an authority on cartel activity like how a soda that was made in the GWOT years got sprayed on weed back in the 1970s.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This pheno smells like straight, non hybridized haze (many claim came from colombia)

And it looked identical to a pure haze the nevils best friend is actually growing right now

mm
20231124_012624.jpg

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This pheno is the colombian archetype, lemon lime zest

mm
20231124_012702.jpg

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the straight skunk rks pheno

It turned purple due to Frosty nights. But was green and same structure as the 2 above

For the people that have never grown landrace or colombian.....it's never one stable pheno. They are all over the map.

mm
20231124_012731.jpg
20231124_012740.jpg

Last edited:

Thcvhunter

Veteran
You guys should get this crew together to stalk sensi seed bank / nevil too. Lol

Pretty sure this is where Jay got his seed stock in the 90s.

Better yet. Do a class action lawsuit for false advertising? View attachment 18922559
Hoe Leigh Schitt

That says Northern Lights. Not NL5
Honestly, cant tell if you're trolling, or just kind of an Oakie grifter who is trying his best but just wasn't born with a high IQ or any way to better one's self and become auto-didactic.

For those who dont know about Oakies:
The Oklahoma Dust Bowl displaced numerous people from their homes after modern chemical agriculture killed off the topsoil and caused dust storms that created famine in America. These families who lost everything became gypsies. Their survival depended upon grifting others. As families, they taught their children how to grift others - how to use cunning and oil-salesman tek to get ahead in life.
You see it a lot on the West Coast. I also see it quite a bit here in this thread about how some ghetto-sourced swag sourced from a chi-boy in Peru is being sold as pure Colombian Gold Skunk Ancestor OG (different from FPOG RKS).

The deficit in ability to research and discern BS from facts is exhibited in your citing of white-label breeders as an authority on lineage instead of citing the people who actually bred the genetics. Not only pointing to Neville instead of the Tacoma crew, but then going to BCSC and other white-label people.

People, honestly, stop feeding the troll and let this thread die.
Then the next thread where MedMan constantly posts wrong and incite-full posts to drum up clicks and sales, just ignore that one too.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
james cook ,
joseph banks , never heard of them ,,, lol ..

nothing to moderate here mm , no one is even swearing ,
let alone fighting,, its just discussion , anyone can join in ,
and give their poit of view ,
if they couldnt , what would be the use of a forum ,

i cant delete the parts where people question your information and your stories ,
those guys might have the most accurate information in the thread ....

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now this is an actual colombian hybrid

Original island pink kush x colombian gold aka colombian pink

mm
20231010_172920.jpg
20231010_172906.jpg
20231010_172920.jpg
20231010_172906.jpg
20231010_172911.jpg

mm

Thcvhunter

Veteran
@medman your narcissism really shows when you but heads with the whole industry, then claim that anyone who corrects you is a "cyberstalker" and then you expect the forum mods to delete posts of you being corrected like a spoiled child.

Post #351 shows a lot of Kush in this inner-city sourced Peru ruderalis you call CG.
Post #342 from Maha shows real Colombian. If people want real Lumbo, just grab USC's CG 72. (btw, id love a shot at that line, i lost my seeds of that in the fire).

And then you post that guy who got kicked off Hawaii for being a grifter and you cite him as some authority on Hawaiian genetics.
Yeah, Cook and Co brought hemp seeds with them while sailing to plant so they have textiles for rigging. Sure, those seeds were likely taken to Hawaii. But guess what, the locals didnt have a cultural use for them so they never were bred to keep around.
By the time BOEL started scoping the islands in 65, there was indigenous no cannabis there. BOEL did their first crop there in 65/66. Discovered Lumbo and Haze didnt do well there by 67. Did the Mexi x Affy by 67/68. Has the BOEL Hawaiian ready for Hendrix's acid party concert by 69 and the show was in 70. Made Maui Wowie by 72/73.
Having been told by the people who made it all happen, even I dont play narcissist and try to cite white-label breeders like greyskull as an authority.

So to answer your challenge, yes, I have smoked Hawaiian, and have smoke LR's like Mexis and Lumbos and Brazilian and Africans, Thais, list goes on.

Yet, we are still waiting on pics of the areas you collected these seeds in Peru (you wont share because you got them in a city, not in the jungle).
Still waiting on you to disclose the lineage of the Hawaiian used in NL5.
Waiting on citation from Greg or anyone in the Tacoma crew that Thai is in NL2 (its NL x Oregon's Hindu Kush, aka 3 Affies)
Waiting on who coordinated the heroin deal for the mob.
Waiting on legit RKS clones from you.
Waiting on a trusted 3rd party lab to test your "medicine" that you sell to cancer patients.
Waiting on forums to stop taking your hush money.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
james cook ,
joseph banks , never heard of them ,,, lol ..

nothing to moderate here mm , no one is even swearing ,
let alone fighting,, its just discussion , anyone can join in ,
and give their poit of view ,
if they couldnt , what would be the use of a forum ,

i cant delete the parts where people question your information and your stories ,
those guys might have the most accurate information in the thread ....
No surprise.

I guess that makes you an expert in deflecting hey geeza lol

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is another actual colombian hybrid

Colombian gold X pre soviet afghani

You can throw a fresh nugs against a dusty wall and it would still stick

mm

20231027_214609.jpg
20231023_201350.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts