What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys should get this crew together to stalk sensi seed bank / nevil too. Lol

Pretty sure this is where Jay got his seed stock in the 90s.

Better yet. Do a class action lawsuit for false advertising?
Screenshot_20231123_223814_Samsung Internet.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that description doesnt say it is pure indica... it says it is pure NL5, not outcrossed with something else. NL5 is indica dom for sure. but unlike NL1 or NL2 it is not pure indica. it contains BOEL Hawaiian.
It literally says "state of the art indica"

All you guys gotta pull it together man

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
hahaha funny as ,
you really need to get a little better educated before preaching this stuff to folks who know it back to front mm ,
the old , "my mate at the pub told me"
isnt going to do it im afraid ,

get yourself up to speed a bit please before embarrassing yourself further ...

troutman

Seed Whore
Who ? Medman ?

No. Maybe, you're trolling will stop now?

It's the breeder of California Orange. Jerry Beisler a confirmed smuggler from back then.

In his book, Bandit of Kabul there's pictures of his plants in Afghanistan with mention of the Acapulco Gold and Afghani hybrid.

I saw the pic myself. I have it saved on another computer.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Back to front? Clearly you have grown 0 Hawaiian. 0 thai. And 0 colombian

There's 3 different hawawaiins in the video i shared. All direct. All non hybridized

Want to know what they smell like? I pure haze made a baby with zest soap.

How about you grow some original landraces or cuttings then holler back at your boy.

mm

troutman

Seed Whore
Jerry is the original Creator of the famous American strain called California Orange, he bred that strain in 1973.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahaha funny as ,
you really need to get a little better educated before preaching this stuff to folks who know it back to front mm ,
the old , "my mate at the pub told me"
isnt going to do it im afraid ,

get yourself up to speed a bit please before embarrassing yourself further ...
If thats the case....why not moderate all the off topic cyberstalkers on here. It is all they are saying lol

I read this...they said that. No references. Just bias

There are a few "stories" about northern lights. Theres a huge thread in them all on another forum.

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey dude.

I read on another forum (and here) it was a thai mexican mazar. Was it 2 strains or 3?

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the "colombian archetype" pheno. In stature she was identical to the "mexican" pheno behind here. Lemon lime skunk. Who knows he potential at peak harvest

No purple. Even in the cold. Light green leaf.

Wet cold weather meant I had to take her down at least 4 to 6 weeks to early. Imagine how those spears would have stacked

Thank God she accepted some pollen from my 81 afghani hindu kush early on and busted some ovoid shaped nuts for me.

mm

20231105_111343.jpg
20231105_151025.jpg
20231105_111211.jpg
20231031_185907.jpg

*GROWHIGH*

Veteran
Having grown mangobitche.. a pure sativa Columbian heirloom.....i have to be honest and say things don't seem right n proper with this line....i think that Peruvian jungle has been previously penetrated ...

We see this also in Southeast Asia ..a big percentage of supposedly pure lines are clearly hybridized ..and who can blame impoverished farmers for wanting bigger faster harvests

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Having grown mangobitche.. a pure sativa Columbian heirloom.....i have to be honest and say things don't seem right n proper with this line....i think that Peruvian jungle has been previously penetrated ...

We see this also in Southeast Asia ..a big percentage of supposedly pure lines are clearly hybridized ..and who can blame impoverished farmers for wanting bigger faster harvests
Cool man. 😎

Where did tou get your seeds. Would love a link y
To see your grow

mm

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
it is same everywhere, Jamaica or Thailand. landraces were polluted with skunkweed.

pure tropical cultivars dont have such masculine smells like sweaty afghanicas. no way. it is all about feminine fragrant floral smells... with fruits, rotten fruit too or dishes smells. malawi gold can be oily and congo can have fruity garbage bin smell. but far from any masculine stink. and sativas are not loud usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts