What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Nope

There are two NL5s, yes.
But not as you describe

Neville was first given NL5xNL2 for trying to backdoor Greg by going through N8Tive after Neville was told no. But, N8tive wasn't ever trustworthy, so even though he helped the Crew by giving them the Oregon Hindu Kush that his sone sourced, the only real line he ever had was NL2. The 'NL5' given to N8tive was NL5xNL2. Thats what was given to Neville on the back-door trip.

Years later, Neville was given the real NL5. But, Neville didnt think it was as potent as his 'NL5' he got on the first trip. Thats because the NL2 in the mix added potency, and, well, junkies love potency.
Because 'the earlier NL5 was better,' Neville seems to have used that one in all his NL5 work. So, really, 99% of the NL5 out there is really NL5xNL2

So, there is no NL5 that is pure indica.
Real NL5 is 50/50
'NL5' aka NL5/NL2 is 70/30 or 80/20 indica, but not pure as MedMan wants to think.
There's 2 nl5s,the 1 nev selected which is pure indica and there's the american nl5 that wasn't selected by nev.nevs nl5 is what made nl5 famous,and his nl as well.76.

eastcoastjoe

No. Maybe, you're trolling will stop now?

It's the breeder of California Orange. Jerry Beisler a confirmed smuggler from back then.

In his book, Bandit of Kabul there's pictures of his plants in Afghanistan with mention of the Acapulco Gold and Afghani hybrid.

I saw the pic myself. I have it saved on another computer.

What does this have to do with anything ?

eastcoastjoe

hawaiin landraces ,, where ,,
weed hasnt been there long enough for them to be considered Hawaiin landraces,
though landraces have been grown there , they are not considered hawaiin landraces,
ive certainly grown some hawaiin stuff though,
i may have grown a little colombian , though mostly hybrids by way of haze and haze hybrids ,
some of they hybrids looked more like pure sativa than the stuff you showed btw

and i may have grown some thai too ,
anyhow your just deflecting and trying to move the spotlight off your inaccuracies ...

I think you’re totally right. I believe the islanders grew seeds from early imports and at best we can call them heirlooms.. assuming some of these Hawaiians weren’t hybridized. Much different than these point of origin varieties

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Indeed.

BOEL found it difficult to grow on Hawaii compared to California.
They had to totally change their direction in breeding to grow on Hawaii.

If there was some Hawaiian landrace, BOEL would have just used that as their backbone for their breeding their instead of shipping in breeding stock from Mexico and Afghanistan

If there was some kind of Hawaiian landrace, then BOEL Hawaiian would be Thai x Hawaiian landrace, instead of Thai x Mexi x Affy

*GROWHIGH*

Veteran

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got the seeds from cannabiogen ,,the same guys who bred destroyer, very tall elegant plants with extreme internode spacing pale green with thin classically sativa leafs, very much like a pure haze ..sadly NO documented grow of my own buts here is a good'en

https://www.icmag.com/threads/cbgs-colombian-mangobiche.341087/
Cool dude thx

So cannabiogen has documented footage of them going to collect it? Single source style? Or 3rd or 4th party reliance

Quality assurance dismisses rapidly the more people involved in the chain of custody

Checking it out now

mm

Wolverine97

Veteran
Cool dude thx

So cannabiogen has documented footage of them going to collect it? Single source style? Or 3rd or 4th party reliance

Quality assurance dismisses rapidly the more people involved in the chain of custody

Checking it out now

mm
I think Charlie has done enough over the years to solidly prove his credibility. You, on the other hand... well, you haven't.

Wolverine97

Veteran
Speaking of deflecting, theres a whole bunch of questions and challenges your are deflecting going on 7 pages now of this forum.
Seriously. But your previous post about letting this thread die is on point. It's just hard to let this "person" continue lying, unchallenged. He seems to get off on it

On another topic: I have the USC '72 CG, I'm planning on running this winter, and making more seeds. I'm happy to share, when they're done. We actually talked on IG earlier this year, and I promised to share some other things that I haven't followed through with yet. If you're still looking, shoot me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts