What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

Dime

Brian Odea for one,used to smuggle 20-75 tons by trawler from Colombia,he eventually got busted due to an in-house rat. Would it be reasonable to assume if that much weed smelled like roadkill skunk permeating in the air he would have raised a few eyebrows unloading it at marina's or transporting it by trucks?

*GROWHIGH*

Veteran
Cool dude thx

So cannabiogen has documented footage of them going to collect it? Single source style? Or 3rd or 4th party reliance

Quality assurance dismisses rapidly the more people involved in the chain of custody

Checking it out now

mm
Charlie Garcia is a very well respected old head,...the Spanish have very close ties with South America for obvious reasons, lots of migration from South America to Spain and vice versa, I imagine the seeds were sourced via these cultural links ....seeds were a limited edition ...i can only say what i have seen and experienced with the seed line...and I have no doubt in my mind it was a pure sativa

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Charlie is down in Colombia, actually.
He preserved the PR line by mixing 3 or 4 of the best PR lines, excluding a lot of trash he came across.

Anything by Charlie or Vibes I trust inherently because of their passion and dedication.

I remember MedMan selling some s2's of a SourD back in the 2000's
Claiming how it might get ya busted because the smell will permeate concrete.
Then Medman would go on calling the mother, and then employer, of a breeder who exposed MedMan selling fake medicine to cancer patients. Tantamount to being a rat in my book.

The full spectrum of humanity lies within cannabis' community.
Thats something Ive had to acknowledge and accept myself. Starting as a patient myself, I detested all the tweakers and junkies, all the rockwool and Eagle20 growers in this community/ industry. Then, I realized hey theyre all using it as a medicine and livelihood as well and that I need to knock off this holier than thou attitude.

Funny how someone claiming to be an authority doesnt know Charlie, JGL, RR, PTG, CTG, Yaxu, or even DM's amazing Colombia Gold x C99 (wish those were still around).

troutman

Seed Whore
On another topic: I have the USC '72 CG, I'm planning on running this winter, and making more seeds.

C. Gold 72 is a Jungle plant and I have grown it to create my Colombian Pine strain.

Here's an F1 indoors and I grew over 100 outdoors a few years ago.
The nicest male grown outdoors to breed with. Pics in my new thread.

Wolverine97

Veteran
C. Gold 72 is a Jungle plant and I have grown it to create my Colombian Pine strain.

Here's an F1 indoors and I grew over 100 outdoors a few years ago.
The nicest male grown outdoors to breed with. Pics in my new thread.

That male looks nice!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What a nice surprise! I had hoped you had disappeared from the cannabis scene to do horrid rap videos or some such garbage...but today I saw this thread. Came here to make sure none of the youngins were being taken in by your BS.
Happy to see people in here regulating. Well done fellas. For those that don't know....never listen to a word this person speaks.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
So many high echelon breeders and preservationists in this thread, all coming to protect this plant and her community from a grifter.
Good on everyone. Good to see all y'alls still around

MedMan, try breeding out of passion instead of breeding out of financial necessity. You may find it changes your journey for the better.
Id love to see you come back in a year or two, a better man and a better steward of this plant.
Maybe ya should take a year off, seeing as how you got someone here banned for a year with your drama. Its crazy how much you pick on, troll, and harass people and then turn around and play the victim card for yourself.

For those that dont know, MedMan uses his money as a donor/sponsor to ban people that he picks on; on multiple forums.
Like the guy who Medman tracked down and got fired after Medman called his employer to say this guy grows weed, well that guy is now banned from ICMag because of Medman.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll never forget the guy who was using medman strains for end of life care for his cancer stricken father. Was asking legit, basic questions. Medman couldn't handle it and ended up telling him his father deserved cancer for something he did in one of his previous lives. That's when my disgust and dislike for this guy started. Prior to that, I just thought he was a joke

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool dude thx

So cannabiogen has documented footage of them going to collect it? Single source style? Or 3rd or 4th party reliance

Quality assurance dismisses rapidly the more people involved in the chain of custody

Checking it out now

mm
Kaiki is a good old friend of mine.
After he returned from his first trip he came visit...the colombian Sun of the highlands burned his skin ...his face looked like a snake LOL
Next time he brough the first Mangobiche that he grew ,a small plant grown outdoors un winter! ...great with coffee in the morning
Heres a pic of the Mangobiche :)

1643756957188.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is the jungle bud i got the seeds from and said jungle I sourced the seeds from. All from my fb page.

I was down their donating time and cash for my friends 400 acre plant conservatory.

I ended up doing a 33 day bobinsa dieta and 18 ayahuasca ceremonies. The cannabis was grown up and down river from this property. Every night leaving the ceremonies around 1 am the stream just reeked like pungent skunk

Screenshot_20231124_142409_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20231124_142508_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20231124_142325_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20231124_142429_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20231124_142254_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20231124_142236_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20231124_142211_Facebook.jpg

mm

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
So many high echelon breeders and preservationists in this thread, all coming to protect this plant and her community from a grifter.
Good on everyone. Good to see all y'alls still around

MedMan, try breeding out of passion instead of breeding out of financial necessity. You may find it changes your journey for the better.
Id love to see you come back in a year or two, a better man and a better steward of this plant.
Maybe ya should take a year off, seeing as how you got someone here banned for a year with your drama. Its crazy how much you pick on, troll, and harass people and then turn around and play the victim card for yourself.

For those that dont know, MedMan uses his money as a donor/sponsor to ban people that he picks on; on multiple forums.
Like the guy who Medman tracked down and got fired after Medman called his employer to say this guy grows weed, well that guy is now banned from ICMag because of Medman.

sorta reminds me of all the drama when POM was around..only more gentle and kind

yawn….

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are those coca leaves in Medmans
Here is the jungle bud i got the seeds from and said jungle I sourced the seeds from. All from my fb page.

I was down their donating time and cash for my friends 400 acre plant conservatory.

I ended up doing a 33 day bobinsa dieta and 18 ayahuasca ceremonies. The cannabis was grown up and down river from this property. Every night leaving the ceremonies around 1 am the stream just reeked like pungent skunk

View attachment 18922916

mm

COCA LEAVES ???

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are those coca leaves in Medmans

COCA LEAVES ???
Ya. A previous poster claims he is basically from Peru and that coca and the locals only grow in high altitude mountains and used for elevation sickness.

The image is there to prove these were grown and bought in the Amazon basin and used by locals for many many reasons. Including making fishscale

mm

Dime

View attachment 18922915 View attachment 18922916 View attachment 18922917 View attachment 18922918 View attachment 18922919 View attachment 18922920 View attachment 18922921

mm
Is the green bud the gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts