What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alot has changed since the narcos used to spray cola on bricks to make em stick together

I appreciate all the old timers feedback. But this is the time of domestic advance production lol

Read em and weep lol

Feeling bad for all the people being burned by hieme and riot and their skunkless "afghanis"

Screenshot_20231121_204114_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231121_205349_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231121_205420_Samsung Internet.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
The funny thing to me is that back in those days it wasn't even known regionally as "Colombian Gold". Let's entertain the idea that some "isolated jungle growers" back in the day collected and isolated the strain for 45+ plus years (highly unlikely) They would not know it as "Colombian Gold" and I highly doubt they would allow some random sketch looking foreigner go all about into their jungle crops. Not a fucking chance.
it is just popular name to sell it. like golden thai or papua new guinea gold. gold sells good. it is gold :D

on the other hand we can divide colombians according to color. red ones -different reds can smoke differently, like punto rojo had different high than other reds, color doesnt imply same high. black ones like wacky weed. green ones - some of them can turn to golden color in bag.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it is just popular name to sell it. like golden thai or papua new guinea gold. gold sells good. it is gold :D

on the other hand we can divide colombians according to color. red ones -different reds can smoke differently, like punto rojo had different high than other reds, color doesnt imply same high. black ones like wacky weed. green ones - some of them can turn to golden color in bag.
Not sure if you read my posts. But there is a very I would say original haze expression in this genepool. Never smelled pepper in any hazes. Just sharp lemon something

mm

Wolverine97

Veteran
Is there anything you haven't found in your "landrace" Peru/Colombian/Kandahar/catpiss sour skunk? Still some flavors you failed to toss in there. But I haven't finished reading this thread yet... so hope remains, while mm is true.

So much clownery, I don't know where to begin.

You don't want to talk about skunk here, but keep posting about the "RKS" you found in your Colombian/Peru/jungle/Sour Kandahar catpiss RKS.

Make it stop.

eastcoastjoe

Is there anything you haven't found in your "landrace" Peru/Colombian/Kandahar/catpiss sour skunk? Still some flavors you failed to toss in there. But I haven't finished reading this thread yet... so hope remains, while mm is true.

So much clownery, I don't know where to begin.

You don't want to talk about skunk here, but keep posting about the "RKS" you found in your Colombian/Peru/jungle/Sour Kandahar catpiss RKS.

Make it stop.

He actually has RKS threads that he started before but no one can comment on it now because I believe he asked mods to turn off the commenting and clean up the posts.

ChemDogLover

Rock on man. Start a thread
Will do. I have an 8 x 8 room with LEDS that I grow in these days. But I have leftover tents and HPS lights so I am gonna run a few of these in a 4x4 tent with a 600w. Probably have to pick one female to finish since they can grow quite large.

Plan on running lights 11/13 from about week 1 trying to limit height. Probably best if I top them too.

With that said, if I get a male I will probably have to set up a second tent, cuz I need that pollen. :tiphat:

Wolverine97

Veteran
I appreciate the offer but I'm not selling any of these

mm
What offer? Dude asked you a straight forward question, as others have, and which you simply won't answer. Because you are a liar, without shame.

I wonder what it's like, having no shame, or self respect, or respect for truth? You're scum. Scum.

You will not find a comment from me, in this site, which is negative in tone, outside this thread. I just can't believe WTF I'm reading here. Be a decent human being! FFS man.

Status
Not open for further replies.