What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

LostTribe

Premium user
I’m glad you are mentioning them in this thread. All of your names belong together. Along with Sativabreather , Hazeman and the rest of you fake skunk breeders out here trying to swindle people out of some money with false hope.
Hey Joe!

We were talking with Nevil in the days he was posting on Shanti's forums about the Maple Leaf Wilson heritage. Maple Leaf Wilson>Maple Leaf WIlson Mix>AfgT, AfgS and Ortega. These 3 were used in various SS projects along with Sk1 is part of the MLI in that, well I'll just drop the quotes ala a once famed hemp connoisseur (Wal you know who! lol)

I don't know what Ed is calling Maple leaf.
Ortega 15 was Maple leaf. This was crossed with AfgTx Sk and AfgS x sk males.
AfgT and AfgS were both sisters and pure maple leaf. Maybe Ed thought that AfgS meant Afg(Sam). It doesn't. The hybrid Ed is talking about is 3/4 Maple Leaf.
N.

The Maple Leaf came from a guy known to me as Jim Ortega. We traded seeds for a while. Not only did he supply me with Maple Leaf, but also Garlic Bud and Kush 4. The cannabis smoking world owes him a lot.

The Maple Leaf line provided me with a plant that I labeled Afghan T. This plant is the mother of Super/Ultra Skunk and also crossed well with HzC.

Kush 4, I crossed with NL2(which had the same Kush smell) and this Kush Hybrid is the foundation of todays Kush lines.

Garlic bud has also made it's presence felt and is part of todays super yielders.

Let me say one more thing about ML AfgT. This plant had exactly the same smell as Sams best SK1 but more so. It is the true Skunk archetype. I do not believe for one N.Y. minute that Afghani#1 is behind the SK1, which IMO gives credence to the Mendecino Joe story about SK1.

The world owes you a big Thank You Jim!
Let me be the first to say that I appreciate the work that you have done.
N.

Nevil went on to say that recombining the AfgT hybrid with the AfgS hybrid and then sorting through f2 population would be where he would look. I was about to hunt just that until my MLI cash was stolen by the ever reliable UK post!

Oh don't mind me not spamming the thread afterall its a mystery casserole if I've ever seen one at this point. Probably a good example of how not to go strain hunting at best.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For the people that asked about the original 78 nl#2 pre nevil

Screenshot_20231122_083804_Samsung Internet.jpg

t minus 10 seconds until all you haters buy out all the cg if you can find them lol

I wished there was stock I could invest in

mm

Dime

No marble seeds

Attachments

• il_1588xN.5388558816_asbl.jpg
    il_1588xN.5388558816_asbl.jpg
    496.4 KB · Views: 84
  • il_1588xN.5388558804_gxkd.jpg
    il_1588xN.5388558804_gxkd.jpg
    831.7 KB · Views: 89
  • il_1588xN.5436717593_ssof.jpg
    il_1588xN.5436717593_ssof.jpg
    728.3 KB · Views: 89

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks exactly like this preserved, isolated line im sharing

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just so people know. Skunk #1 came from road-kill.....but was never road-kill. Just incredible marketing and branding the world's most famous kind. To sell millions of non skunk seeds. Henceforth skunk#1 should be called sk1 to avoid anymore false advertising

25% mazar makes Roadkill? Lol

I suggest everyone actually do the work and research

Screenshot_20231122_184611_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231122_185742_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231122_185918_Samsung Internet.jpg

Source: https://www.researchgate.net/public...nt-day_Genetic_Diversity_and_Future_Prospects

mm

Thcvhunter

Veteran
For the people that asked about the original 78 nl#2 pre nevil

View attachment 18921968
t minus 10 seconds until all you haters buy out all the cg if you can find them lol

I wished there was stock I could invest in

mm
Thats not what Greg told me himself when I was given the boel Hawaiian to work with and Greg contacted me to give me the rundown of it all, including what Neville got.

If theres Thai (Hawaiian) in there, then its the NL5xNL2xNL2, and not the pure NL2 line. Makes sense since the Bx got sold much more and the pure line was held tight.

So, pre-Neville. No, you're wrong on that.

...and now you're tangenting back to Skunk.
This thread is circling round and round
✌️

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
78....is.....pre-neville

Mazarxthai

Common knowledge

mm

Dime

Just so people know. Skunk #1 came from road-kill.....but was never road-kill. Just incredible marketing and branding the world's most famous kind. To sell millions of non skunk seeds. Henceforth skunk#1 should be called sk1 to avoid anymore false advertising

25% mazar makes Roadkill? Lol

I suggest everyone actually do the work and research

View attachment 18922174 View attachment 18922175 View attachment 18922176
Source: https://www.researchgate.net/public...nt-day_Genetic_Diversity_and_Future_Prospects

mm
If your quoting Clarke here's another one

Attachments

• 20231123_081828.jpg
    20231123_081828.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.