What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who has he disclosed? You telling me this small paul is an actual person?

Unfortunately, for me, everyone else and some real weak minds he has bamboozled in our community the answer is yes.

He makes up about 8 out of 10 responses here that no one but himself pays attention to other then himself from all his fake accounts lol haha. I real contributer to the platform haha

mm

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Unfortunately, for me, everyone else and some real weak minds he has bamboozled in our community the answer is yes.

He makes up about 8 out of 10 responses here that no one but himself pays attention to other then himself from all his fake accounts lol haha. I real contributer to the platform haha

mm
Go see a therapist, you fucking schizo.

Not only is this clown mentality retarded, but he's also mentality unstable. This shit isn't even funny anymore it's downright pathetic. 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update:

I'm finally off my 10 day fast but my taste buds and nose are still not back in business

All I can say is it's foot in mouth time....

the 2 fast phenos (identical in every way shape and form) that I just shared pictures of smell like spicy coca cola. Yikes.

I just made fun of those old guys reminiscing about their fave batches of cg smelling and tasting like cola....well....after making fun of them they were right.

Spice is a broad term I don't like. As it encompasses a massive class of smells.

It's not Dr pepper spicy. More like incencey bottom coca cola top end.

Now with this being said.....maybe a conspiracy theory started about cartels spraying soda syrup was actually based in the fact batches smelled like cola? 👍 food for thought

I remember Jack's cleaner the original clone going around winnipeg when I was young (tga was on the run from the feds back in the day and fled to winnipeg of all places seeking refuge with a crew I know) the short of it is= when they shit hit the streets a conspiracy started that they were spraying buds with pledge to weight them down and increase effect (don't ask it was the 90s)

Hoping to smoke this in Sunday (if my olfactory senses are back in action)

mm

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
It really is going to have to stop in this thread with the insults, trolling and off-topic posting. This goes for both sides.

Any more insults, trolling or off-topic posting will treated as described in the T.O.U.

It's up to everyone themselves if you want to risk your membership here on ICMag.

Any more of these kind of posts after my post here will be made an example out.

As everyone med-man is allowed to have a thread here.

@med-man try also to keep your thread on topic and use the ignore and/or report function in the future.

Cheers everyone

Cvh

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update:

My taste still isn't back quite right since my fast ended which is very normal.

What's sad is I am still not going to do a test smoke report until next Sunday.

The good news: I processed the hermie today as planned and like I said before....she is a stinker!

Relative to all the other plants he/she was closest to the purple road-kill. Strong skunk top end with a very soft lemon lime spice bottom.

Unlike the female Roadkill pheno....this hermie looked like she needed 16 to 18 weeks. Becuase I got no true males and don't like selfing....I am stoked to get a few ripe baby turtles just in case as my original 2020 jungle stock is running very very low.

20240114_182431.jpg
20240114_182442.jpg
20240114_182533.jpg
20240114_182536.jpg
20240114_182545.jpg
20240114_182554.jpg
20240114_182602.jpg
20240114_183630.jpg
20240114_184257.jpg
20240114_191025.jpg

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
with no true males ,
where are the seeds from on the plants you have been harvesting ??

Hey Don....no true males? 👍

How many times have I used the name "pre soviet hindu kush" in the thread? (And used by other members after like they have never heard the term before)

I may or may not remember you actually partaking in a group hazing of the moniker lol haha?

The pre-soviet afghani hindu kush male I used for 99% of the garden died and was long gone before flowers even started to show on the hermie. Which was by far the slowest / longest flowering in the bunch.

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
with no true males ,
where are the seeds from on the plants you have been harvesting ??

On a other note...I'm actually glad you chimed in.

After the hash on my fingers oxidized a bit...I wanted to let you and everyone know that the rub from the plants actually reminds me almost identally of "mexican thai" that bikers brought to canada

When I was younger alot of "thai" came from Mexico and never confused it with let's say thai stick or purple thai but there was alot of choclate thai coming up from down south

When I heat my fingers up rubbing them together they smell almost exactly like the weed we got imported to Canada and any brown weed I ever smoked in the u.s.a esp Texas. New Mexico and Arizona.

What's nicer about having it fresh in my house is there is a beautiful sweetness to it that evolves into a more musky cat pissy bottom. Def ammonia too.

If I do my best to describe sweetness I would say coca cola meets bubblegum. But its subtle. Not over powering.

When I was younger I really thought the windwx ammonia catpiss smell was from rotting fermenting uncured buds.

This hermie is going to be interesting to smoke

This is exactly what the colombian I got in curacao in 1992, winnipeg in 94, Bahamas in 95 and 96, and Venezuela in 1999.

Wow it's wild how smells can give you an almost dejvue of memories.

mm

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Hey Don....no true males? 👍

How many times have I used the name "pre soviet hindu kush" in the thread? (And used by other members after like they have never heard the term before)

I may or may not remember you actually partaking in a group hazing of the moniker lol haha?

The pre-soviet afghani hindu kush male I used for 99% of the garden died and was long gone before flowers even started to show on the hermie. Which was by far the slowest / longest flowering in the bunch.

mm
so they are from the afghani ,
i understand ,
im sure everyone has heard that term ,
folks just like to have a little fun man ,
i can assure you they are all known members here and not cyberstalkers ,
i know most of the names from on the boards in threads ive been part of before ,
all long term folk whose input is always beneficial and usually accurate ...

as far as the afghani x the hermie ,
you might get lucky and not see many issues from that encounter ,
be interesting to see anyhow ...

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so they are from the afghani ,
i understand ,
im sure everyone has heard that term ,
folks just like to have a little fun man ,
i can assure you they are all known members here and not cyberstalkers ,
i know most of the names from on the boards in threads ive been part of before ,
all long term folk whose input is always beneficial and usually accurate ...

as far as the afghani x the hermie ,
you might get lucky and not see many issues from that encounter ,
be interesting to see anyhow ...

I test grew some seeds made in fall 2020 as per the greenhouse vid3o I shared 1800 posts ago lol

4 very pungent afghanis got dusted to make a few seeds for later

Fast forward to this year. Not only were they some of the nicest plants over all in the garden.....out of them all none had 1 nanner or male flower.

So if that's what you mean about hybrids squashing the hermie gene? I would have to second your motion!

Just like the gh in manitoba in 2020...about 20% of the population were hermies. With all the females being true w no nanners

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
yea maybe ,
ive also seen similar ,
but its only when u cross with a non hermie prone variety ,
otherwise you are in trouble ,
and its assumed f2 of those seeds , are likely to show some hermies ,
this is what i have seen anyhow ...
assuming its a recessive trait ...

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea maybe ,
ive also seen similar ,

Thx for sharing!

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got a few questions.

Thread is titled pure Columbian gold (peru) and is in the landrace forums.

What does the word "pure" mean?

What does the word "Columbian" mean?

What does the word "landrace" mean?

What does "Afghani" mean?

Can you see how this is misleading or at the best very confusing?

Best to read the thread....starting on page 1. The answers were given before, then reanswered again through out this thread.

If you have a genuine interest....well...you wouldn't be asking, you would be reading

mm

Dime

yea maybe ,
ive also seen similar ,
I think hermies come from NLD or hemp getting tossed into the mix,have you grown a known pure BLD plant that hermies? I haven't but that doesn't mean anything . This has been jme.

Status
Not open for further replies.