What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One thing to add is, beware of narcs as flying monkeys may fly out of their butts. Many psychologists here analyzing or even analizing med-man. He should be rectified if not rectum fried shortly.

Wolverine97

Veteran
At least he isn't talking about the Flying Spaghetti Monster... that some serious shit. Flying Monkey's not so bad, unless they're flying out of your butt.

LostTribe

Premium user
How could any breeder consider this thread something that they want in public? I will give it to madman he is Trump like
Please tell me you are not considering such a grifter to be a "Breeder" This term is used far far too often. The term is used on far too many of the chucks like this one. LOL.

Gone are the days of old. I am not sure a single true scale Breeder remains active. Sam has hung up his hat.

SolarLogos

Civil actions don't require representation...just appearances.

You need to work on your jurismydictions

mm
Consumer fraud is a criminal matter, not just civil. Add deceptive marketing tactics to the list of violations, as well as counterfeit products and fake reviews. Let me show you what I'm talking about:

Reporting unfair or deceptive business practices​

If you believe you have been deceived, you may contact:

I'm serious dude, if you won't change your game and do the right thing, then maybe knowing the future of your business and freedom is only a click away will deter you.

eastcoastjoe

But if i was you (don) on the otherside I would expect the same standard on myself as I do to others. And if I demanded evidence from others, I would also show it. Just how I operate

Me personally, if I claimed to have bred RKS. packaged seeds, made labels, sent them to a seedbank…. I would surely show it.

None of us are making those claims though. You are. And you can’t even speak intelligently about your own creations.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
100 pages in 6 weeks :headbange

And 70k engagements.

Big ups to the lil narc, his flying monkies and their 200 plus fake accounts....

I leveraged these numbers to do some big tings....stay tooned

mm

Thcvhunter

Veteran
And 70k engagements. Big ups to the lil narc, his flying monkies and their 200 plus fake accounts.... I leveraged these numbers to do some big tings....stay tooned mm
And 70k engagements. Big ups to the lil narc, his flying monkies and their 200 plus fake accounts.... I leveraged these numbers to do some big tings....stay tooned mm
And 70k engagements. Big ups to the lil narc, his flying monkies and their 200 plus fake accounts.... I leveraged these numbers to do some big tings....stay tooned
Freakin Looney Toons

"Leveraged" = being an Oakie P.OS. criminal scammer unable to do anything on life without lies

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Thank you again for your answer, but again, it was vague and completely unhelpful. As I said, I give others the benefit of doubt and am non-judgmental. I have no expectations but allow you the opportunity to answer a couple of very direct and unambiguous questions, which would have been quite simple for anyone with one, let alone 18 or is it 28 Ayahuasca ceremonies under their belt.

I tried to get an understanding as to why you would need to go through so many ceremonies (not just Ayahuasca) and what you are trying to accomplish. If it’s ego death you are seeking, be forewarned: the ego will just come right back if you haven’t put in the years of work ahead of time. It takes years and years of dedication, attaining absolute control over the body and mind through fasting, controlling every thought, emotions, etc., before you can get rid of long embedded triggers, which all must take place before your ego finally goes into submission. Only after that final mystical experience (submission) is it worth killing the ego. Even then you still must continue to use all your previous spiritual tools to continue to raise your baseline of awareness to ever and ever new heights of consciousness, always remembering that the fall is so much harder than the return climb.

As you can see, spirituality involves fighting the demons within us. It’s not easy for one to sit back and observe oneself objectively; seeing ourselves and our actions the way others do. It’s also difficult because it’s painful to do, but it must be done. Be hard on yourself, but gentle on others.

Having said that, the more you write, the more I have concluded that you and I are not even on the same page, and certainly on two different, and apparently, contradictory spiritual paths.

I was also looking for some hint of sincerity as to your desire for a spiritual life; perhaps I could have offered you a few lanterns to help light your path. Unfortunately, I’ll have to defer to the old sayings:

An initiate wears his pearls on his forehead, but does not cast them before swine, who will mix it with their vulgar mental food, then turn and rend you.

And again, where it says, Don’t profane the gold of the temple.

Throughout life, I’ve met a lot of people, whose behavior fits a pattern so closely, it’s as if I’ve have known a person forever, even though I’ve just met them. Studying these various groups has allowed me to know in advance how to interact with people when I meet them the first time. Even hand gestures, body and eye movements tell a story, often contradicting what the other person is saying, even if the person is speaking on a video. The spiritual mind picks up non-verbal communication while the lower rational mind perceives verbal communication. I’m sure you’re aware of the two hemispheres of the brain, their respective associations with both the lower rational mind, as well as spiritual mind and their association to the body? In other words, non-verbal communication is very difficult to hide. Hidden within that is also the keys to transmuting the moods, feelings and behavior of others around you.

I’ve met people who fall into one particular group, who for some reason or another, grew up in life feeling as though they were either being left out, or were not receiving the attention or respect they deserve. To compensate, they start by exaggerating things, trying to make it appear as though they too are worthy of attention, respect, and praise. When they get called out on these claims, they get defensive and resort to all types of juvenile tactics to discredit the other person or make up lies and new (but false) evidence to bolster their claims. At some point they start to believe their own lies, not even recognizing that it is a lie. The more this happens, the more their behavior becomes solidified, to the point that is reflected in their character. Once that happens, the person is completely oblivious to his actions and being able to justify their actions becomes automated. They are along for a ride, while a reckless ego, bent on a path of destruction, is at the helm crashing the boat into every rock. It takes willpower to get off our butts and take control. Willpower is like a muscle and can be exercised. Willpower resides in higher consciousness, not in the lower rational mind. Please take note.

These Cognitive Behavioral Disorders must be overcome if a person wants to have any kind of normalcy in their lives, unless that person happens to enjoy the constant conflicts that come with such behavior. Additionally, these Cognitive Behavioral Disorders will be a concrete wall on any spiritual path, impossible to overcome.

I find it interesting that the same tools that Alchemy and other disciplines, and philosophies have handed down over thousands of years to perfect one’s inner self, are recognized and used by psychologists under the name of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. There are 12 primary tools that psychologists use, and Cognitive Behavioral Disorders are most of the symptoms they treat. While this list is not exhaustive in either spiritual practice or in psychology, they are some of the most helpful and primary tools most often used.

We all have a limited number of grains of sand in our hourglasses. The big question we all should be asking is what do we do with each of these precious grains of sand? Start by being honest and truthful to ourselves; we owe ourselves that much at least. Don’t let the court jester (ego) sit upon your throne. Grasp the scepter of power and take command, rule over your own kingdom! Is there anything more serious than life itself? This is reality, not some joke.

I wish you the best on your path and truly hope you find your way. Start with Know thyself, then you will know the universe and the gods. It all starts with self-awareness which will lead to awakening. Live in the eternal is-ness, the I AM, rather than in the ego and lower rational mind, where everything is becoming, including the cycle of rebirth. The two minds are polar opposites of each other.

Remember, be hard on yourself, while being gentle on others. Strive to be more like Ram Das and less like Alan Watts. In other words, live a spiritual life if that’s your desire; don’t be content with being merely a spiritual reporter.

Peace,

SL
Id love to roll one up with ya and hang out, sometime, soon.

I dig not only your wisdom, but the tender pedagogy in delivering in in hopes he wakes up and works on it.
Reminds me of a time when I was an untethered demon and someone tapped me on the shoulders and told me to stop fighting windmills. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.