What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Poppin Fresh is learning the hard way!

PoppinFresh

Hey Ganja and Khaleel... thanks for checkin up on me! I think this will be one of those LONG flowering strains tho hahahahaha. i'll keep postin pics and checkin trichs as we go along

SoulShine

Looking good, Poppin!
After reading your thread, I'm excited for you! Looks like you got it goin' on, my man. Keep up the good work and I'll check back to see how things are going, if you don't mind another peep!
SS

PoppinFresh

SoulShine said:
Looking good, Poppin!
After reading your thread, I'm excited for you! Looks like you got it goin' on, my man. Keep up the good work and I'll check back to see how things are going, if you don't mind another peep!
SS

WELCOME WELCOME.. i want as many eyes as possible.. i love attention lol. besides when i need help, which is always lol, i want as many minds as possible helping me out. so far, i think i've been more than lucky with bagseed so i am just riding this out and letting the plant do it's thing.

GDB

Hows it going? Everything looks great, definitely going to be a longer flowering sativa. I would recommend germinating all those bag seed and looking for the indica dominant phenotypes.

Good luck on your first harvest, smoke one.

K

khaleel

hey poppin, i've been reading up on cloning as that's where i'm at in the game right now. you have any preferred method yourself? thx.

~ k.

p.s. here's a pic of one of the week-old Chrystal nugs: :smoke:

PoppinFresh

Hey GDB. Thanks for the good words. Being this is my first grow, I just wanted to take things easy and not do too much, step by step. Besides, I did a seed count last night and I've got 131 beans after weeding out the damaged ones. I just don't have enough room to sprout all of those LOL. However, I figure a good portion of them may not be viable but they'll all get that attention. And, I am stepping up the game on the next grow. I've learned a lot already.

And this brings me to my buddy Khaleel. Unfortunately, I am not the one to ask about anything that advanced. In fact, I'll be coming to you for that kind of info on my next grow. LOL. I still have to update the closet - better lights, ventilation, and I have a plan for CO2 as well among other things.

All in all, I am definitely going to learn my ass off on these bagseeds and then invest in some elite genetics and perpetuate and maximize the grow with a mother or two (Hempstar definitely) and clones and all that fantastic, professional shit! I gotta crawl before I can walk, jump, run, etc etc etc.

L

Lune TNS

Poppin your grow is lookin great, much better than my first that's for sure. Good luck with the rest of it, the ladies are getting nice n fat, just like we like 'em :joint:

PoppinFresh

Hey BHB.. the trichs are on their way. even from my last set of pics they seem to have gotten a lil bigger and more abundant along the edge of the leaf. you can probably see the difference in the stems too. stems are sweating trichs whereas before they were barren. that oughta make for a little bit of hash eh woo hoo lol

Hey Lune.. thanks for checkin in on me. it's always good to have some expert reassurance because i could use the hand holding lol

Hey D4.. i moved them into flower quickly on 08/01 so 60+ days now they've been under 12/12 with less than 2 weeks veg period. i did it that way because i thought i could rush it a bit with a short veg period. but actual sex was ID'd on 08/26 so i figure maybe it was still vegging alot thru August. but here is what it looked like *around* those dates...

07/30, then 09/05, then 09/28

Last edited:
K

khaleel

hey poppin, lookin' good! i think the first clones i started a week ago are actually rooting, and they were the first ones i ever tried. hopefully that's a precurser for things to come. :pimp3:

let me know if you figure anything out with the CO2 on the next grow. i've been putting a little thought into it myself, but am probably going to wait a bit too...

laters, :wave:

LatinThug

you chimed in on mine, i figured id return the favor :wave:

your plant is looking good........too bad the others couldnt stand the test of time, but it looks like its working out with the light and everything

I personally have been too afraid of hydro.......soil gives me room for error (that i unfortunately take advantage of)

...........ANYWAY...... good show and keep it up

PoppinFresh

Khaleel.. i'll definitely fill you in on the idea when the time comes. If it works well then it might be a truly smart way to do it. I hope no one beats me to it. I am staying tight lipped on it. LOL

LatinThug.. thanks for showing up lol. Hydro isn't so bad for me so far. the only issues as i see it are pH balance, temperature, and nutrient profile (term?) and concentration and light. after that, it pretty much takes care of itself. i had a few problems with light leaks in the rez + temp which = algae but the water filter has been on top of things for the keeping my water clean as evidenced by clear water and a dirty filter lol. after that it's been smooth sailing. i just have to replenish about 2 liters of water every week or so cuz my girl is a drinker lol! or maybe it's just evaporation lol.

PoppinFresh

quick update.. the hairs are browning just the little bit and the top cola has fattened up a lil more. i'll take pics tomorrow cuz i'll be gone for a week and i wanna catch it at that last minute before i come back to catch it again! lol

PoppinFresh

Good Morning ICMag!

Good Morning ICMag!

The whole thing

The top-down shots

The down the stem shot

The close-up

Different angle on the lower section

PoppinFresh

thanks rkrone. can't wait for what the future will hold. nice tag too. makes me wanna break out the old marble notebooks and pencils lol

Last edited:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran

Man PoppinFresh - rilly purty gerl ya got dere! She be poppin, and she sure looks fresh too - you two related?:biglaugh: Looking sweet buddy!:canabis:

G

Poppin in to your thread buddy!!

You know i have found the BEST shit in bagseeds!!!
Learn good buddy and you'll literally be the doe boy$$$$$$
take it from me haha......poppin fresh doe boy$$$$$$!!