What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Poppin Fresh is learning the hard way!

PoppinFresh

rkrone said:
part three of your series can be titled "Hobby Breeding: a turn at playing god" :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA... actually yeah.. eventually i do want to play breeder and maybe breed my own strain I can sell! LOL. but i think that will be years down the line. Maybe, I'll put together a triple threat like Jack Herer. I wonder what are all the sativas that get chicks hot? Call it Libido lol

PoppinFresh

Tests & Recruiting lol

Tests & Recruiting lol

I got TEST DUMMIES. lol
So folks, I hope everyone hasn't unsubscribed from this thread just yet. I finally got my friends to try this shit out. And they weren't your run of the mill smokers. Both these guys are heavy smokers. They've got more experience than me in strain count. LOL. They liked my grow. As I've said before...I didn't get as high as I am used to when I smoke shit like Jack Herer or Diesel. But, it's definitely more potent than regular schwag." They pretty much felt the same way about it. We got very chinky-eyed out there in the park. But, it was not a strong high. You can still operate quite well on it. So, I got some positive responses from the public which is all good.

Recruiting for the ICMag Army lol

Of those same two guys, I already knew one wants to grow but is not in the right place. When he's ready, I will be there. LOL. The other one I found out always wanted to grow but never knew how to get started. He knew others that grow but they never wanted to spend the time to help him learn it. His story is funny because he says he's been growing weed for years and didn't know it. He would buy weed and throw the seeds in the back. He always remembers seeing cops come by and pull up marijuana plants. He really didn't make the connection. HAHAHAHA.

There was a third that came later so he didn't get a chance to smoke my stuff but he literally pulled out a pen and pad and started taking notes from what I was saying. I saw him writing too much so I told him all he needed were the sites ICMag and SeedBoutique. I told him don't sign up, just READ and ABSORB for a month before to know what's going on. He already has supply connections so he's eager for the commercial side of things.

I know maybe 3-5 more people that are eager to grow as well. None of them know how to get started. But, the first two are the DEFINITE ones. Hopefully, we can get those two started before the year is out. Even hough, I am still new myself, we all have to start somewhere. I am all too happy to share with these people and develop a little growing network where we can share plants and all that.

THIS IS GONNA BE SWEET.

That's awesome, PoppinFresh. Sounds like you know how to talk to people! I wish i had friends in the right situation to grow. Right now i'm the only one that can manage it, and just barely - i only have room for a wardrobe-cabinet type setup and a 250HPS. Last grow turned out nice and this one is shaping up to be a beauty. But i wish my friends could join me and begin their own crops too! If you get a couple of people started, man, you'll never have to pay for dope again. They'll be grateful to you and help you out when you're dry; and hopefully you'll do the same for them! I bet you can do so much more with your next grow. I'll pull up a seat for the next thread for sure. Good luck dude!