What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

:::::::Pipeline Gardens 2023:::::::

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plants are all stretched out and starting to build pretty well with marble size or better flowers, 1/2-3/4 inch!

Had to pull that yellowing Cheese x Lebanese plant on the corner, it had root issues I could tell, and when I pulled it it came right out. Roots had damping off likely due to the regular rains and being close to the walking path. Its too bad because it was flowering ahead of schedule. Left it out there to hang in the tree, going to be dry and warm, so may cure out better doing it that way, leaving it whole plant for a slow dry.

Plants are responding well to the space from taking some out, and have filled in the canopy! Checked the soil, they're ready for watering, which they will need before the big heat wave. Not too much disease going on despite the long dew periods! Plants appear well fed, done with fertilizer unless deficiencies pop up.

The heat the next few days with some heavy watering should help the flowers pop out pretty nice! Going to be making some oils! :smoke:

Views from this evening

full

Cheese x Lebanese--culled due to damping of root disease

full

full

Wall of weed--Deep Chunk x Blueberry tall girls flowering along well

full

Cheese x Hindu Kush

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys! I'm glad I had a couple tall ones to pull the jungle garden was getting pretty thick. Now there is a nice sized sort of gap in the center to improve airflow and light in the garden! Hoping the hot weather with watering will help the flowers fill out faster. They are ticking right along, but the flowers out there now have quite a bit of seed, which takes extra energy to ripen, so whatever helps the plants move along will help things be ready for a potential freeze early October, which is whats going to happen I think.

Weather this week will be the hottest of the year with a couple days in the mid to upper 90's. Thats after some straight up cold nights this past week with highs only in the mid to upper 70's a couple days, which is coming back around next weekend. So you see the pattern we are in, things are beginning to take wide temperature swings, and its going to be unpredictable. If it swings cold in early October, may be another killing freeze, so helping the plants continue to have momentum will be good.

Looks dry and sunny though, plants will build out the flowers early, so they can have time to mature and ripen those medicinal resins.

Hoping to have an even better result this year with the regular watering and plants aren't severely nitrogen deficient like they were at this stage last year.

August 28, 2022

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still the sharp sweet sativa leaning terpenes, going to be one to wake you up! Still kind of early in resin ripening, and not yet getting the full picture of course. Its similar to the other cheese x Lebanese I had to cull due to root rot/ damping off, so it must be the cheese. That Cheese x Hindu Kush is going to be quite seeded being a couple weeks early. So will give it plenty of time to produce some good flowers and will likely cut the top when its time, but allow the rest of the plant to ripen for harvest later on for more seedless medicine. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Put down a few extra galllons of water this time because of the expecte heat wave, it was around 130 gal over 4-5 hours. So it all soaked in and I could have watered more but it was about right. Don't want to overwater and promote root rot and damping off issues. Forecast to be 95-100 F for a couple days with heat index of 111F!

The Cheese x Hindu Kush does smell like cheese. Its different though from the early pulled Cheese x Lebanese which is more sweet, the cheese x hindu kush smells like cheese it cheese in a way only the real deal. :smoke:

Plants are all doing well, just a yellow leaf on a couple of the really tall ones, but thats normal. Lots of lady bugs, I saved one out of the mud and put him on a plant. Haven't sprayed a thing. :smoke:

Few views from today :smoke:

New look--flowering and more open with plants removed

full

full

full

full

Early Skunk x Lebanese-- Flowering along well

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheese x Hindu Kush leaf mutation seen just on 2 of the leaves. A few leaves on it have the one extra leaflet, but this is an interesting expression! :smoke:

full

Cheese x Hindu Kush

full

Cheese x Hindu Kush

full

Cheese x Hindu Kush

full

Cheese x Hindu Kush

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trying to test through and get as much seed from last year as possible, will likely run a good batch next year for a better reproduction to put away, although this year's was pretty good. See lots of seeds forming up on the plants!

Will be great to see what turns out. The Cheese x Hindu Kush may be a keeper, Shiva sent me a pm saying he saw that leaf mutation on his and it was the sativa leaning plant. Looks like thats the pheno because it smells like Cheese. Smells like a high quality Cheese-It type cheese to me with some potency!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

full

2 Peter 3 NKJV​

God’s Promise Is Not Slack​

3 Beloved, I now write to you this second epistle (in both of which I stir up your pure minds by way of reminder), 2 that you may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of [a]us, the apostles of the Lord and Savior, 3 knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.” 5 For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, 6 by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water. 7 But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and [b]perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward [c]us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

The Day of the Lord​

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be [d]burned up. 11 Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Be Steadfast​

14 Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless; 15 and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation—as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you, 16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.

17 You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked; 18 but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heading out in a bit to water after a week of heat. Got cool overnight friday night and had a little bit of rain, but most of it missed us thankfully. Was some crazy developing thunderstorms with an amazing lightning show!

Got out there to check on the garden yesterday evening but it was dark already. Plants are flowered out more now! Will be great to see how they do this week with sunny weather and highs around 80 F! Going to hang on to the moisture and should start to swell up some trichomes!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, its kind of a shock going back to the mid 50's F at night after all the hot weather. Thankfully cool for the next week or so, and then it may bet warmer than average again. Would like to forget about the heat, it kind of zaps you some times, when you sweat gallons per week. But the plants love it!

Fertilized with 1/2 rate cottonseed meal because saw some yellowing and watered with about 120 gal. Updated pics on the way. :smoke:

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Yeah, its kind of a shock going back to the mid 50's F at night after all the hot weather. Thankfully cool for the next week or so, and then it may bet warmer than average again. Would like to forget about the heat, it kind of zaps you some times, when you sweat gallons per week. But the plants love it!

Fertilized with 1/2 rate cottonseed meal because saw some yellowing and watered with about 120 gal. Updated pics on the way. :smoke:
I also would like to be done with the heat for this year. It does have an effect on your mental health too. The last heat wave we had here was too much. Makes me worry for my mum as well. It's too much for older people.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah they say violence increases with the heat. Its tough to deal with. The cool fall weather makes everyone nice. Same with spring cold and dark is kind of miserable, but when spring breaks its so refreshing, everyone goes back to normal. Just have to make it through the summer. If we had too much more heat, I would possibly consider moving. Thats crazy living down in the deep south with the heat and humidity.

Heat is good too, just wears on you after a bit, same with the cold. Yeah you should always check on folks when it gets hot like that!

Thankfully the cannabis helps. Lots of water is great, but there is no substitute for cannabis when it comes to heat. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plants did well with the heat. Some disease activity for sure, but its all older leaves mainly. There was a little yellowing on older leaves so went ahead and applied 1/2 rate cottonseed meal before watering. Most of the plants weren't getting yellowing leaves though.

Flowers are right on schedule, getting filled well on most of them by Sept.1.

The smell on the Cheese x Hindu Kush is getting stronger. That plant will be ripe in 2-3 weeks I think. Tried a little bit of the recently culled Cheese x Leb with root rot. It was pretty strong. still not yet dried. Still hanging in the tree drying, sweetening up!

full

full

full

full

full