What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

:::::::Pipeline Gardens 2023:::::::

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Get to work smoke testing. Trying to find a home for all the old medicine. Still pretty good, but beginning to fade a little. Can't wait to smoke some fresh! :smoke:

full

Early Skunk x Lebanese

full

ES x L

full

Deep Chunk x Blueberry

full

DC x BB

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Going to be the most I've had to process this year I think, thankfully. I'll figure out how to get it done.

Will try to get better detailed flower images soon. They are varying maturity right now, so theres a lot of young flowers still, but I think they did a little stretching last week!

Have some more shots to share soon.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heading out to get some tomatoes may see if I can get some flower macros. There are some choice phenos in the Sativa Candy Chunk. Need to highlight some of those. Cleaned the pipe. Out I go....I'm going to bring back that early Cheese x Lebanese. It was smoking good and potent still moist yesterday with seed squeezed out! Thats harvested in August, RIP Cheese x Lebanese, but definitely one to look into! :smoke:

XLNordic

Get to work smoke testing. Trying to find a home for all the old medicine. Still pretty good, but beginning to fade a little. Can't wait to smoke some fresh! :smoke:

full

Early Skunk x Lebanese

full

ES x L

full

Deep Chunk x Blueberry

full

DC x BB

full
They look awesome.
I but the smell is starting to be awesome also 😂
The Lebanese is it from our friend at HFH?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, no they are hybrids made by ICMAG member Shiva82. They have done much better this year since I have kept up on watering the entire season and they've been correctly fertilized.

Went out to inspect, found a slight bit of mold to pick out on a couple of the more mature ones and removed diseased leaves. Plants are perked up and not yellowing any more. All set to build out the sticky volume of meds.

There are some great smells developing though for sure! The more mature Cheese x hindu kush seems like some top shelf potency hues are developing as its ripening! The DC x Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu kush has some distinct pine. SCC is showing the desired 'Cherry' phenotype which is super potent. Several good medical indica variations showing up already!

Some have flowers an inch wide or so, seeing resin glands beginning to swell! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pine Tar Kush-- making a comeback now that its getting good sunlight! Its flowering along well now!

full

Deep Chunk x Blueberry--These plants in the front I was pretty sure are DC x BB but they aren't looking like the others. These don't have red petioles and the leaves are a little different. I am wondering if these are DC x LVPK x HK. The are DC hybrids of some sort it looks like with their leaf shape and plant structure.

full

Cheese x Hindu Kush--flowering along well, getting some royal terpenes. This one may be a keeper! :smoke:

full

Cheese x Hindu Kush

full

Deep Chunk x Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu Kush

full

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Pipeline,
I have enjoyed reading your thread very much. I have noticed with my Lebanese crosses in f1's that the leaves fade/yellow for no apparent reason, while other genetics on the same repository feeding schedule are a dark lush green.

I wonder if this isn't an issue with certain genetics recombination? I have seen this this year in all of my Lebanese x Auto Malawi hybrid crosses. The rest of the plant is healthy and growing well, it just starts moving chlorophyll up to different nodes and dropping leaves.

I should have paid closer attention now that I see you having the same issues. There might be a repeated pattern we just aren't seeing as a casual observer. Depending upon how my bag counts look next season I might run a few just to watch them closely.

I thank you for dropping scripture in your posts.
Peace farmerlion

shiva82

looking great pipeline.

the lebanese is from ace seeds , and with the leb hybrids ,i used two males . the early skunks you have i had labelled 1 and 2 , they were two different females and two different males used. the inbred cheese i used is from paradise seeds , a plant full of aroma and enjoyable tastes. the early skunk is sensi stock.and the hindukush was also sensi.

the only downside possibly with the leb hybrids will be mold resistance . they should be quick finishers though. hopefully give you some nice colas.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
looking great pipeline.

the lebanese is from ace seeds , and with the leb hybrids ,i used two males . the early skunks you have i had labelled 1 and 2 , they were two different females and two different males used. the inbred cheese i used is from paradise seeds , a plant full of aroma and enjoyable tastes. the early skunk is sensi stock.and the hindukush was also sensi.

the only downside possibly with the leb hybrids will be mold resistance . they should be quick finishers though. hopefully give you some nice colas.
Hey friend,
The Lebanese x Cheese cross I find very interesting. Did you grow any outdoors? How was the flowering onset and finish?

What was the high like?

Thank you for your reply 🙏
Peace farmerlion

shiva82

Hey friend,
The Lebanese x Cheese cross I find very interesting. Did you grow any outdoors? How was the flowering onset and finish?

What was the high like?

Thank you for your reply 🙏
Peace farmerlion
i made them last year. pipeline is the first to grow them out as a hybrid. i enjoyed both parents .

i live in the uk and i wanted to replicate a few hybrids i had success with in the uk outdoors without using ruderalis. a few plants i enjoyed with esben leb27 hybrids and bluehemp leb hybrids .

i keep any plants i enjoy smoking as sensi indoor , and just work with my own tastes , so made sense to adapt what i have and outcross.

i had peach x leb and cheese x leb as sensi at the swamp but we had heavy floods for a month and i lost those to root rot. i have cheese x leb in my mini greenhouse outdoor pollen chucking station to make f2s, and i also have the same paradise cheese clone in there to bx to while they are at it.

my yard recieves little light

i'm in the process of testing ver 30 hybrids i have made this past couple of years, and i have little space, so it may take me a while farmerlion

if you have a safe addy you can have some f1s and in november hopefully some f2s .

i will be recombining cheese x lebanese X cheese x sudanese soon enough too

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
@shiva82, my friend your offer is most kind. I have the leb27 but haven't used it yet. I'm at 49 1/2ish north along the Canadian border.

I love the semi auto flowering capabilities of the Lebanese and Nepalese genetics. The highs are fantastic with great medical benefits. They both recombine well and the onset and finish times are spot on for my greenhouse.

I tried germinating a pack of cheese a year or two ago and nothing popped so I still haven't had the pleasure of working with cheese.
Have a fantastic weekend my friend.
Peace farmerlion

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the background info. on those lines. I used to grow some of Esben's hybrids several years ago, I will have to look back to see. Its been so long.

Kind of neglected to bring a new marker and tags to make sure labels were taken care of this spring, gardening out in the woods. Not sure which version of Early skunk x Lebanese these are, but they are somewhat sativa leaning and have some sweet smells starting up.

Sorry to hear about the swamp plants getting root rot. The swamp would be a good place, but it has to drain. Can't wait to see how the Cheese x Hindu Kush does, when should it be harvested?

I was thinking it may be ready some time around the end of September since it was so early to begin flowering. Guess I need to get out the magnifying loop. :smoke:

shiva82

How is that smoke on it's own?
i can't give a definitive answer for a couple of months. i have only smoked one pheno so far , that i harvested a week early with late male flowerings as i wanted to keep the better pheno sensi clean . uncured , the non keeper pheno smells of tangerines, mild smoke , a little bit weedy. not unpleasant though. i expect most phenos to be a bit weedy . the one remaining has the same tangerine aromas , later to flower, more stable , and greasier . i took small sample bud to test for scientific purposes. she needs another 2 weeks at least taking her to 15 weeks flowering.

Attachments

• IMG_8520.JPG
    IMG_8520.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_8518.JPG
    IMG_8518.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 35

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sudanese is one of the few strains from Africa, I think the Malawi is a little longer flowering too. Not acclimated for northern climates. Sounds like a great line. I was getting some distinct citrus lime smell from the Early Skunk x Lebanese.

Got down to 55 F last night, wondering when frost will show up. Next week will be all in the 90's though. Weather here is difficult to predict, and the frost could show up at any time. Flowering needs to be done by mid October at the latest I think, expecially with drying outdoors, which needs a little more summer-like weather. :smoke:

Still a few more pics to share from last weekend, worked late and fell asleep yesterday. Will try to get some flower maturity shots this weekend. Some of them were starting to shape up and get some resin production! :smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts