What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

:::::::Pipeline Gardens 2023:::::::

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
Well we didn't hit 8 ft but we got to 77 in
IMG_20230709_111334073_HDR~2.jpg

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

--The Revelation-- daily reading fell on this chapter this morning.

2 Thessalonians 2 NKJV​

The Great Apostasy​

2 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of [a]Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of [b]sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits [c]as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the [d]mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only [e]He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Stand Fast​

13 But we are [f]bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through [g]sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth, 14 to which He called you by our gospel, for the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. 15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast and hold the traditions which you were taught, whether by word or our [h]epistle.

16 Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, 17 comfort your hearts and [i]establish you in every good word and work.

full

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah buddy! Its great because you get to see all the different phenotypes and breed them together to make th line better. Love finding those choice phenos. Found an interesting one that is more medical indica leaning but with a little sharpness that makes it hang around. Very potent and long lasting medicine.

Been upper 80's to 90 this week and sunshine. Going out to sort out males and water 100 gallons in a little bit. Stay tuned for more views from the jungle! :smoke:

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had to work into the night, but got everything done. Checked through and culled a few more males, removed diseased leaves, fertilized with cottonseed meal, and watered with 100 gallons! Got a little rain on the way this morning to top it up. :smoke: :smoke:

Found a couple more males so now we have 5 instead of 3! There is a good male next to the champion which will for sure drop pollen on time and also another one in the front by male #3! So it will be nice 2 of them are next to each other and are on the edge so I can lean them out and let the females utilize the space!

PTK has one plant with a little stem mutation, just a bump and a little irregular looking at the top, but it seems to be growing out of it. I usually cull these plants, but leaving it since its not too bad and seems to be growing out of it. Could be insect damage sometimes causing abnormal growth, but I think this is a mutation being an inbred line.

Will get some new pics soon, plants are at 6 ft and moving now!!! Warm weather and sunshine did the trick! May get them in around 9 ft this year! Lots of females, the plants were happy so ratio is HIGH, we're PACKED! Hoping more males show soon to help space things out a little bit, but they look good and aren't too lanky, the plants know what to do. :smoke:

full

full

Male 3 on Left Male 4 on R

full

Champion on the Right Male 5 on left

full

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Shiva! It sure is! The Lord has certainly blessed us this year! I was kind of taken back by it yesterday how even the canopy is as its raising up! Think this is my best garden yet since they got a good start and I've been keeping the water going every weekend since transplant.

Was starting to just get a few yellow leaves on the bottom so it was time to fertilize. I am glad I got the cottonseed 6-2-1 slow release, I may not need to do the compost mulch. I will see if I have time, but this a field crop, they will be fine as long as they have water and fertilizer. Keep them moving, vigorous growth this year!

Fat 3/4 inch stem on the champion male! Leaves the size of a diner plate AT THE TOP!

Rain just showed up! Ahhh. :smoke:

Dang pipeline you're hitting all the right buttons with those plants! 9 foot end result is just impossible for me to comprehend... Will you have to trellis or brace?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah they are kicked into gear, I want to see the potential. The see was planted May 1! No stakes or anything if possible, just mounding soil around the plants. Of course the perimeter fence holds some of them up, so I guess its one big cage and the rest of the canopy holds itself together with soil mounded around the stems if needed. :smoke:

Finding the jungle groove this morning with the djimbe drum. It goes 1 e and a 2 flam is how it starts. Gets the neighborhood woken up. Getting a good lunch about to go out to check after the rain. Looking for males and need to get some new shots of this growth. Veggies are next in line though, some help is needed over there! :smoke:

1689439829313.png

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

This year is probably going to be a little bit taller but should work the same. Can't wait, going to be beautiful in flower! I am going to leave the lower growth more after reading Reverends recommendations. Going to try it out, I know I will get more light density flower, but maybe it will feed the plant better and have more lateral branching structure to the plants.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts