What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

:::::::Pipeline Gardens 2023:::::::

Timj

I think it's perfectly acceptable to post whatever we want on our own threads. But, I believe we shouldn't post political or religious beliefs on others'threads. Most world conflicts are caused by differences in opinions on these two topics. I also agree if someone doesn't like what you post on your thread or journal they can simply avoid it. This is just my opinion. I'm just here to learn and share with others about growing marijuana.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been asked to share messages from the Gospel of the Kingdom in Shiva's thread, and was banned for it in late winter because of supposed spamming and trolling. Issues resolved soon after and requests were made for new messages, so we were sharing in a respectful way.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not too much drama, just same stuff different day. Maybe I need to ask some questions. Thanks for the insight guys. I realize its also really hot there Revegetta, which can lead to easy irritation. Hope we don't get that heat wave.

Plants are shooting up like fireworks! Mid to upper 80's with sunshine and some rain chances later this week. Going to be growin'! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Early Skunk x Lebanese

full

Pine Tar Kush

full

Pine Tar Kush

full

Deep Chunk x Blueberry

full

Sterling Skunk IBL

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I feel bad for the PTK, its a little slower growing IBL, also the seeds were small so it took a little longer to get going. I put it near the back on the east side of the garden so its shaded a little bit. One is tall and in good light, and its confirmed female from what I can see on preflower! Cha-ching! :smoke:

Will have seed from them at least, for next year. Learned a few things this year about growing different strains, keep them labeled and separate, and plant the IBLs in the front.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Btw, why the f@ck is it illegal in my country to grow this healing plant!? I hate it. :wallbash: :smoke: It's just a plant, totally natural.

We all like each other cause we are growers! :rasta:

Cannabis is very therapeutic and healing in many ways. I was thinking back to @Gypsy Nirvana interview with @Heavy Dayze on the Potcast I think it was where he said, cannabis helps keep me sane. Thats more than likely why its illegal. Corruption runs deep. Be wise reguarding was is good though, I can't look into the pit of Hell too long or you start to become that way.

Learn about good things, meditate on what is excellent. Healing begins in the heart and goes throughout the entire body by the Spirit. :smoke:

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll make sure the bird goes out where he can get found by a raccoon or opossum for a tastey treat. It is natural to have a few predators. Part of the ebb and flow, cycle of life. Don't want him to make a habit of killing birds though.

Just saw a humming bird feeding on my hosta flowers. Good luck catching that one!

Latest posts

Latest posts