What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

:::::::Pipeline Gardens 2023:::::::

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Starting to get some pistil stacking already on the Paradise Cheese x Hindu Kush!

full

Getting close almost stacking on Early Skunk x Lebanese

full

Sativa Candy Chunk male #5 is a quick pollen producer so we will have pollen on time. Hoping the other champion males pollinate on time so this one may get pushed down to limit its production. I like the others better. This one has good indica traits too, but doesn't have the indica structure and morphology I'm looking for in the line.

Although, it is good to have some diversity, and it may be the frutiy one I'm wanting to save. :smoke:

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Psalm 90 NKJV​

The Eternity of God, and Man’s Frailty​

A Prayer of Moses the man of God.​

90 Lord, You have been our [a]dwelling place in all generations.
2 Before the mountains were brought forth,
Or ever You [b]had formed the earth and the world,
Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God.

3 You turn man to destruction,
And say, “Return, O children of men.”
4 For a thousand years in Your sight
Are like yesterday when it is past,
And like a watch in the night.
5 You carry them away like a flood;
They are like a sleep.
In the morning they are like grass which grows up:
6 In the morning it flourishes and grows up;
In the evening it is cut down and withers.

7 For we have been consumed by Your anger,
And by Your wrath we are terrified.
8 You have set our iniquities before You,
Our secret sins in the light of Your countenance.
9 For all our days have passed away in Your wrath;
We finish our years like a sigh.
10 The days of our lives are seventy years;
And if by reason of strength they are eighty years,
Yet their boast is only labor and sorrow;
For it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
11 Who knows the power of Your anger?
For as the fear of You, so is Your wrath.
12 So teach us to number our days,
That we may gain a heart of wisdom.

13 Return, O Lord!
How long?
And have compassion on Your servants.
14 Oh, satisfy us early with Your mercy,
That we may rejoice and be glad all our days!
15 Make us glad according to the days in which You have afflicted us,
The years in which we have seen evil.
16 Let Your work appear to Your servants,
And Your glory to their children.
17 And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us,
And establish the work of our hands for us;
Yes, establish the work of our hands.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Got back together with a friend of mine after he had to take a few weeks off smoking. He supposedly had a bad psychological emotional reaction after smoking my herb, but after talking to him I found out he had been drinking with his dad earlier in the day which is risky with the medicine he takes. They blamed it on the herb, but it sounds like it was the combination of alcohol and the medicine his doctor gave him.

Cannabis a great therapy for him, and helps give him more clarity and resets his mind. With prohibition its so easy for the doctors to point the finger at cannabis and dust off their hands in innocence when its actually the dangerous medicines they are prescribing which have caused the issues. Anyway he's better now and is going to only smoke with friends and family when medicating.

Another friend of mine who I haven't seen for a while got in touch with me. He had a dead mower battery because he ran over a hive of yellow jacket ground bees, turned it off and left the key on. He needed a jump. So got to talking to him and he said he was going to be growing at his 100 acre hilly wooded property next year. Its some of the most hilly land in this state and they just logged it. We used to ride dirtbikes and camp at the property all the time when we were younger. The campsite is a mile back off the road up at the top of the hill and there is just a wilderness preserve behind it so its very secluded.

"Since it was logged, there is a lot of sun shining into the woods now," he said. I was telling him about my line and how it is acclimated for the climate and shade. Going to help him get things set up right, so expect to tag along for a show in some hill country next year! :smoke:

Was doing the garden tour thing with my friend yesterday, so today trying to get more males out. Time for a picnic at the garden with the stick-powered stove. May try that african dish the folks from Congo were telling me about the other day. Pick some green bean leaves, boil them down with salt and add it to a tomato based vegetable dish. Stay tuned, the King is on the way.

2010 Sativa Candy Chunk
full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Starting to shape up. All the medium to large plants are female, so they're packed in there pretty good. Most are spaced out well. Turned out to be a good female ratio, they're happy plants! Garden should yield pretty well this year! :smoke:

full

full

full

Early Skunk x Lebanese--Going to be a skunky garden!

full

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Cottonseed meal is a slow release 6-2-1 fertilizer, and seems to be a good option for top dressing without burn. Did an application mid june with the chicken manure, and again this weekend without chicken manure. Will do another application mid August and probably won't need to bring in bags of compost. Can smell it after application and watered in, provides a good dose of N, but its easier on the plants than the chicken manure. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting more storms this afternoon. The smokey haze seemed to be clearing this afternoon and was replaced by sunshine and clouds. Oppressive heat and humidity increased this afternoon. When you sweat that much, you know the air is charged for a thunderstorm. Had some good storms pop up, so about to go out to make sure they're still standing.

Soil will be charged with moisture. Watered on Fri, so thats a little water halfway though the week. Thank you Lord! Thats perfect for summer time! These are going to get moving in the next couple weeks! :smoke:

Pine Tar Kush--- slower inbred line, at least we get seed from them. Going to kind of restrict air flow. Almost want to pull some of the smaller ones. I already pulled the 1 footer.

full

Pine Tar Kush
full

Deep Chunk x Blueberry females
full

Deep Chunk x Blueberry females

full

Sterling Skunk IBL---Purple coloration is a harmless mutation, curious what it will end up looking like. 2 of the Sterling Skunks have this purple irregular coloration! Kaleb said there are some official skunky terpenes in the line! :smoke:

full

Sterling Skunk IBL

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Paradise Cheese x Hindu Kush female beginning flowering early!

full

Paradise Cheese x Hindu Kush --smaller-- thought it was a skunk plant but looked at the tag

full

Deep Chunk X Blueberry

full

Paradise Cheese x Lebanese--cool lanky sativa

full

That pine tar kush sounds interesting.. and I've never seen that purple mutation before. At least not like that on the leaves... All your ladies are pointing straight up at the sky! Doing it right..

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Horacio Alger! Love the PTK its my first grow with it. Looking forward to it, many people have talked it up as a great line in including Kaleb of Humboldt CSI when he said on The Potcast it would be one of his choice lines. But I put it at the back under the DC x Blueberry so they are struggling. Small seeds are harder to grow and they are also IBL so it may be slower vigor.

The purple coloration on the Sterling Skunk is an interesting pattern, and for a short period I thought it was some kind of disease! It is on the leaves a little bit just in spots, you can see a little bit in the pic I think. Curious what the flowers will look like! :smoke:

Hey gorillaunit! Sparkie is inspiring and is a good friend! Getting a little flower stacking on the Paradise Cheese Hindu Kush and also some of the Early Skunk x Lebanese are getting very close to stacking with intense branching at the terminal head with lots of preflowers.

I would like to see them stretch a bit more before going into flower. Lets bump up the yields a bit. Hot humid weather this week. Getting plenty of sun so should see some lush growth. I'm thinking instead of 6 inches a week it may be closer to a foot a week at this point in the season! Will get some pics in the next day or so. :smoke:

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really glad I found 5 good males to use this year so I should have some good starting points for breeding with these different hybrids we're making! Using multiple males will prevent bottlenecking so the hybrids could become developed in to more stable lines. Think of it as a population not just a single cross is the secret. :smoke:

Not sure which males transfer the desired phenotypes but like the name says its Sativa Candy Chunk, looking for a little sativa type loose structure flowers with light fruity taste are the most potent phenos. Have been somewhat disappointed with the only medical indica pine type phenos unless they are mixed with some of the fruity terps for higher potency and more refreshing uplifting effect.

Champion male 1 Indica dominant
full

Champion male 2 Indica dominant with a more branched, sativa-like stamen development

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Found another choice strong Deep Chunk dominant male out of Sativa Candy Chunk so now we have 6 good males. Some have stamen hanging about to drop in a week or so!

Culled about 22 plants that were mostly runts but a few more males and a couple mutants. Not much benefit from the really small plants in the understory, so they have to go, even a few pine tar kush sorry to say. Disease pressure is pretty high, so trying to help airflow. Also the remaining taller plants will have more sun and rootzone available.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Opened things up a little. Plants will like the free space! :smoke:

full

full

Champion Male #6

full

Another male about to drop pollen- leaned it over a bit to slow it down

full

Paradise Cheese x Hindu Kush is stacking up! will be a little too much seed on that one. Oh well, should still have plenty of seedless on it.

full