What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

:::::::Pipeline Gardens 2023:::::::

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting a good thunderstorm this morning! Looks like we are getting half to three quarters inch, so I'm off watering duty this weekend! Looks like some rains coming in later next week too! Would be great, need to focus on inspections. Have to scout for preflowers to select and cull males, and there was some foliar disease, so need to remove diseased leaves.

Its a nice gentle rain, with very little wind and no hail from what I have seen. We were ready for it after a few days in the mid to upper 80's.

Will get some updated pics posted soon. Should be around chin height this week! Growing at 6 inches per week on average recently! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

full

Happy Harvest Flower~Power!

Will be harvesting in a couple months! :smoke:

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah methods are about the same, have learned a lot over the years. Still yet more to learn!

Found another Sativa Candy Chunk male. Its DC dominant and has a great fruity leaning stem rub. Not as many branches, but its working on them. Its in the front of the garden so this male should pollinate on time if the others don't.

Pruned out almost a bushel of diseased leaves and found a half dozen or so males/runts to remove. Starting to open things up and let some of the smaller plants get a chance! Have lots of females because the plants have been allowed to keep growing, so going to be packed this year! Will get some pictures soon. Had a lot of work get done today! :smoke:

Sativa Candy Spice Champion Male #3

full

full

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
Will be hitting 8 ft this week. Completely back to reg mode. I trimmed a bunch. Hit 9ft by Aug an we gonna have 12-15 monsta. Still got a lot of trimming to do from the prebud bs. We've been get ting alot of rain lately so I've been double up the nute, I'm lucky to water once a week with nutes. So 150 canna a&b each with 30mg of cagmag. we had a crazy drought pass 2 days almost for got about it lol that should last a min of ,1-2weeks tho
IMG_20230708_083937964_HDR~3.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great, glad the plant has been able to get some veg time in and build some structure! Looks like a good yielder! Would be easy for it to go hungry with excess rain and heat, being that big, and looks like its been well fed!

No harm no foul, I guess everything is alright, wonder how big it would have been. May have got too big for the container, so may be its better it got held back a little bit.

Getting ready to go out and get some pics of the pretty plants, also will look for males and inspect for disease. Heavy dew this morning. Heat has backed off thankfully!

Veggie garden needs weeded. Actually going to do it today, or else... :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
C99 looking good. Will be some stronger plants vegging in natural light.

Wanted to tell you about a neighbor to one of my mowing customers who are immigrants from Congo, Africa. They have a few little garden plots in their 3/4 acre neighborhood lawn. They all are companion planted for dense canopy to choke out the weeds and its the healthiest most weed free garden I have seen. Its all sweet corn with green beans underneath. There are a few patches of squash/mellon vines, some are growing among the green beans.

She said she plants 2 seeds for each green bean plant, and 3 seeds for each corn plant. Her middle school daughter/granddaughter translated for us. She was asking if there was a machine for planting and told her about the Earthway brand seeders.

She was harvesting the leaves of the green bean plants and filling a grocery bag with them. Her daughter said they are for other african folks who buy them to cook down for use as greens in their meals.

She said they take the green bean leaves boil them with salt until the water is evaporated, then add in tomato, onion, etc and make a vegetable greens mix. Sounds really good! I need to try that soon!

I was talking about weeds in the garden and the daughter asked me if I was talking about weed you smoke. I clarified I was talking about weeds growing up in the garden, but casually said but if you had some african cannabis seed that would be cool! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Psalm 67 NKJV​

An Invocation and a Doxology​

To the Chief Musician. On [a]stringed instruments. A Psalm. A Song.​

67 God be merciful to us and bless us,
And cause His face to shine upon us, Selah
2 That Your way may be known on earth,
Your salvation among all nations.

3 Let the peoples praise You, O God;
Let all the peoples praise You.
4 Oh, let the nations be glad and sing for joy!
For You shall judge the people righteously,
And govern the nations on earth. Selah

5 Let the peoples praise You, O God;
Let all the peoples praise You.
6 Then the earth shall [b]yield her increase;
God, our own God, shall bless us.
7 God shall bless us,
And all the ends of the earth shall fear Him.

Psalm 68 NKJV​

The Glory of God in His Goodness to Israel​

To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. A Song.​

68 Let God arise,
Let His enemies be scattered;
Let those also who hate Him flee before Him.
2 As smoke is driven away,
So drive them away;
As wax melts before the fire,
So let the wicked perish at the presence of God.
3 But let the righteous be glad;
Let them rejoice before God;
Yes, let them rejoice exceedingly.

4 Sing to God, sing praises to His name;
Extol[a] Him who rides on the [b]clouds,
By His name [c]Yah,
And rejoice before Him.

5 A father of the fatherless, a defender of widows,
Is God in His holy habitation.
6 God sets the solitary in families;
He brings out those who are bound into prosperity;
But the rebellious dwell in a dry land.

7 O God, when You went out before Your people,
When You marched through the wilderness, Selah
8 The earth shook;
The heavens also dropped rain at the presence of God;
Sinai itself was moved at the presence of God, the God of Israel.
9 You, O God, sent a plentiful rain,
Whereby You confirmed Your inheritance,
When it was weary.
10 Your congregation dwelt in it;
You, O God, provided from Your goodness for the poor.

1 Thessalonians 4 NKJV​

Plea for Purity​

4 Finally then, brethren, we urge and exhort in the Lord Jesus that you should abound more and more, just as you received from us how you ought to walk and to please God; 2 for you know what commandments we gave you through the Lord Jesus.

3 For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality; 4 that each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, 5 not in passion of lust, like the Gentiles who do not know God; 6 that no one should take advantage of and defraud his brother in this matter, because the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also forewarned you and testified. 7 For God did not call us to uncleanness, but in holiness. 8 Therefore he who rejects this does not reject man, but God, who[a] has also given us His Holy Spirit.

A Brotherly and Orderly Life​

9 But concerning brotherly love you have no need that I should write to you, for you yourselves are taught by God to love one another; 10 and indeed you do so toward all the brethren who are in all Macedonia. But we urge you, brethren, that you increase more and more; 11 that you also aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you, 12 that you may walk properly toward those who are outside, and that you may lack nothing.

The Comfort of Christ’s Coming​

13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen [b]asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who [c]sleep in Jesus.

15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are [d]asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

full

Last edited:
Looking good CFLKing... I suddenly realize 90 degree weather is crazy for some people. Here it has been 110, 108,105 consistently. But it is a particularly hot summer seems like. We usually only see these temps in August.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm sorry when people get offended by other people sharing their experiences with God. Remember its always your choice what you read. I respect Shiva, and I thought he was interested in hearing the Gospel from time to time because he had often asked me to share a message. Flower power even liked the post today. I won't post in the Shiva Grow thread anymore to avoid any issues. Thanks for letting me know how you feel.

Actually more people have thanked me for talking about God than have complained to me about it. :smoke:

It really disgusts me when people hate hearing about God's ways. How disrespectful to the One who brought you here. However, remember, you are forgiven.

Free expression is a natural right.

@revegeta666 @shiva82

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pulled 5 more males/runts/mutants today. Garden is getting opened up. Lots of females found, and but still lots of plants yet to show preflowers. Most of the garden is on good track for a good yield, so it will fill in well. Some variation in height helps to keep them from getting too dense. :smoke:

Deep Chunk x Blueberry females

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Timj, glad you're enjoying it! I try to improve a little bit every year. Reverend has been giving me some tips and learning a lot this year. Got a good start and they haven't slowed down. Thats where seedlings shine in their growth rate and vigor compared with clones, they help optimize the garden.

Thankfully we haven't got too high of temps here this year! Been pretty decent with a few hot days around upper 80's to 90F. Back to below average spring time weather so moisture is going to remain which will help the plants. We all know herb likes to drink em down, so we should see growth rate continue, while I take summer break off watering and prepare for flower season.

Time to pick up some jars, later in the season they are all gone because everyone is done canning their veggies. However the flower growers are just getting started! :smoke:

full

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
East side of the garden with best light

full

Starting to open up a bit been working hard to get all the males out early as they show except for the 3 champion males. Found a couple other Sativa Candy Chunk males today but they were a little smaller and shaded and wouldn't release pollen on time.

Found an apple flavor terpene profile, my friend said he noticied it in the jar he got the other day from me! @Heavy Dayze was talking on The Potcast with Kaleb from Humboldt CSI that he thought apple was very under-represented in the cannabis strains he has seen. Found it right here!
:smoke:

full

Abundant Life with our God
full

Last edited:

Timj

Hey Timj, glad you're enjoying it! I try to improve a little bit every year. Reverend has been giving me some tips and learning a lot this year. Got a good start and they haven't slowed down. Thats where seedlings shine in their growth rate and vigor, they help optimize the garden.

Thankfully we haven't got too high of temps here this year! Been pretty decent with a few hot days around upper 80's to 90F. Back to below average spring time weather so moisture is going to remain which will help the plants. We all know herb likes to drink em down, so we should see growth rate continue, while I take summer break off watering and prepare for flower season.

Time to pick up some jars, later in the season they are all gone because everyone is done canning their veggies. However the flower growers are just getting started! :smoke:

full
I understand about not finding jars during the canning season. I rinse mine with 91% alcohol and then wash them. I've been reusing the same jars for many years.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats a good idea, thanks for the tip! Sometimes there may be some mold spores in there it would be good to get rid of. I generally dry down far enough the mold doesn't do much in the jar. I have tons of jars and a fresh case I just saw, so need to get to cleaning them and making sure I have good lids while things are slow.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Matthew 13:18-23 NKJV

The Parable of the Sower Explained​

18 “Therefore hear the parable of the sower: 19 When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside. 20 But he who received the seed on stony places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy; 21 yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles. 22 Now he who received seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful. 23 But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.”

full

full

full

More views on the way... :smoke:

Last edited:

shiva82

I'm sorry when people get offended by other people sharing their experiences with God. Remember its always your choice what you read. I respect Shiva, and I thought he was interested in hearing the Gospel from time to time because he had often asked me to share a message. Flower power even liked the post today. I won't post in the Shiva Grow thread anymore to avoid any issues. Thanks for letting me know how you feel.

Actually more people have thanked me for talking about God than have complained to me about it. :smoke:

It really disgusts me when people hate hearing about God's ways. How disrespectful to the One who brought you here. However, remember, you are forgiven.

Free expression is a natural right.

@revegeta666 @shiva82
pipe . chill out man . have a good day .