What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

:::::::Pipeline Gardens 2023:::::::

gumzgi

hindu kush x afgan kush x aof
IMG_20230618_185340.jpg

IMG_20230618_180712.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice little hideaway kush hybrids! Healthy starts, getting branchy! Doing well in the shade starting to get up into the good light. Love that Hindu Kush what is the AOF line?

Rain looks like it may not amount to much today, less than 1/10" so will go out and water the garden heavily. Should be decently dry by this afternoon. Its been about 6 days since rain, and they were close to being ready to water yesterday. I could try to remove some of the fert, but I think the rate is close enough I will just flood the garden with water and try to wash it out a little bit.

Yeah mud was stinky, I could smell the nitrogen. Just was in that wet spot just outside the garden that was making the smell I think. The garden wasn't that wet. I did put down a lot of nitrogen. I applied the 6% slow release cottonseed meal as well as the composted chicken manure. I also noticed algae growth on top of the soil, so its pretty rich in fertilizer obviously right now. Trying to get it to the plants, they are in a growth spurt!

Whatever doesn't burn to bad is going to grow like gang-busters! :smoke:

shiva82

Nice little hideaway kush hybrids! Healthy starts, getting branchy! Doing well in the shade starting to get up into the good light. Love that Hindu Kush what is the AOF line?

Rain looks like it may not amount to much today, less than 1/10" so will go out and water the garden heavily. Should be decently dry by this afternoon. Its been about 6 days since rain, and they were close to being ready to water yesterday. I could try to remove some of the fert, but I think the rate is close enough I will just flood the garden with water and try to wash it out a little bit.

Yeah mud was stinky, I could smell the nitrogen. Just was in that wet spot just outside the garden that was making the smell I think. The garden wasn't that wet. I did put down a lot of nitrogen. I applied the 6% slow release cottonseed meal as well as the composted chicken manure. I also noticed algae growth on top of the soil, so its pretty rich in fertilizer obviously right now. Trying to get it to the plants, they are in a growth spurt!

Whatever doesn't burn to bad is going to grow like gang-busters! :smoke:
pastor pipestar , the o.g of the gospels , 24 hour man and the soil whisperer

goingrey

Interesting name, what is the background of that line? Looks like it may have some sativa in it?
From Pakistan, some kind of heirloom variety

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet! Flowering plant, going to be an August finisher! :smoke:

Nice kush indicas! Going to be a perpetual harvest at that spot! Cool stuff! Plot looks like it gets good sun, just have to get the plants a good start or they get shaded. Could clear back some brush a little bit around them early on to let in light for those smaller plants, then it will fill in as the plants mature.

Where do all these OG's come from? Who is the father of the OG Kushes? I have the SFV cut in my original cross. I think it has a significant influence in my cultivar actually, my friend asked me if it has OG Kush in it because of the flavor.

Is x factor OG supposed to be in flower or is that an accident and it will be revegging?

gumzgi

yes pipeline its ok to be in flower , if you search twenty20 mendocino x factor you see its an autoflower
but this x factor from the photos is the result from the polination the original x factor mother with uel sativa or wild thai rider male pollen made by someone.

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its cloudy and supposed to rain, but it looks like we aren't getting much. There are rain chances throughout 2 week forecast so thankfully starting to get some rains. They should be dried enough by this afternoon to do some watering. Going to give them a good deep watering, and we should see some growth after that! Should grow out of it just fine from my experience, it hurts it though when you burn them the 2nd time.

Shiva posted a good video there its kind of like that sometimes, we make all the mistakes and have training first to next time things run smoother. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Growing good, just some slight burn. They really soaked up the water this time, they were thirsty. :smoke:

full

full

Its hard to get all the water to soak in, the garden is on a hill. Need to put in compost as soon as possible.

full

Deep Chunk x Blueberry stems are really thick. They're in the best light back in that corner! Starting to get some height at just above the knees!

Culled 1 DC x Blueberry with leaf mutations. (not pictured)

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plants were all standing up except a couple had leaned out of position. We got some gusty winds yesterday, hair dryer effect with 88F temperatures! Today is similar but less wind I think and the soil is dry so they'll be good.

Rooting in, can see they grew and perked a bit. No more new spots so thats good. I think the burn should be brief and now we're seeing some well fed plants.

Looking for preflowers but I get out there with not much light sometimes. May see a couple show this weekend and much more next weekend. PC x Leb has a little preflower looks female. Wondering if its the semi auto tendency of the Lebanese that is helping it to show early. Its at the front of the garden with plenty of light.

Couple new views from yesterday since the watering. :smoke:

full

full

full

Deep Chunk x Blueberry
full

Early Skunk x Lebanese
full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Rob, looking good now isn't it! Good stage to be the first day of summer! :smoke:

Yeah I'm glad they weren't plants started March 26th! They were started May 1 instead!

It may not work out quite as well with that density if doing the early germination. Plants would need to be spaced out more and they would be way too big to manage. I would like to get a more even start though. That would happen if they were started probably a week or 2 earlier. The April 17 seedlings are my favorite, they were ready first.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Went out to check the plot yesterday and there are several females showing preflowers! Its mainly the Shiva seed plants. Culled 1 male Early skunk x lebanese, but the rest were females! Paradise Cheese x Lebanese 1 female, Paradise cheese x Hindu Kush 2 females, Early skunk x Lebanese 3-5 females confirmed.

Plants have recovered and large majority are showing no symptoms. There are a couple plants showing slight yellow spots on the hill at the edge where it was difficult to get water into the soil. They will be alright and are in the process of recovering.

One of the Sativa Candy Chunk is a champion plant with huge leaves for this stage. Keeping an eye on that one! :smoke:

Views from Thursday evening:

full

Champion Sativa Candy Chunk- no preflowers yet

full

full

Last edited:

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Went out to check the plot yesterday and there are several females showing preflowers! Its mainly the Shiva seed plants. Culled 1 male Early skunk x lebanese, but the rest were females! Paradise Cheese x Lebanese 1 female, Paradise cheese x Hindu Kush 2 females, Early skunk x Lebanese 3-5 females confirmed.

Plants have recovered and large majority are showing no symptoms. There are a couple plants showing slight yellow spots on the hill at the edge where it was difficult to get water into the soil. They will be alright and are in the process of recovering.

One of the Sativa Candy Chunk is a champion plant with huge leaves for this stage. Keeping an eye on that one! :smoke:

Views from Thursday evening:

full

Champion Sativa Candy Chunk- no preflowers yet

full

full
Looking excellent mate 👌 a little patch of heaven.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Revegetta, they are growing really fast, this may be my best start. The garden is a great little spot to relax. Hear all sorts of birds, one sounded like a cat. See turkeys and deer sometimes. It is heavenly, perfect little patch with sun in the morning and filtered sun in the late afternoon and evening! There is a 50-70 foot steep embankment/ cliff near the garden so its kind of secluded, and is a peaceful spot. smoke:

Made a few mistakes along the way, but God has certainly blessed it! The corn in the field is only about 6 inches to a foot tall, kind of worried about it, we really need rain. This is the first year for a different neighbor beginning to farm it and they waited late. I usually am just keeping up with the corn, but this year I'm way ahead!

Plants are pocket height now and moving around an inch or so a day! Plants are getting some power behind them, we know who it comes from. Watch, learn from the plants. Plants are intelligent with deep wisdom and utter knowledge you would never consider! :smoke:

Sativa Candy Chunk -- Champion plant
full

Pine Tar Kush all have blue green foliage. :smoke:

full

hamstring

Veteran
Plants were all standing up except a couple had leaned out of position. We got some gusty winds yesterday, hair dryer effect with 88F temperatures! Today is similar but less wind I think and the soil is dry so they'll be good.

Rooting in, can see they grew and perked a bit. No more new spots so thats good. I think the burn should be brief and now we're seeing some well fed plants.

Looking for preflowers but I get out there with not much light sometimes. May see a couple show this weekend and much more next weekend. PC x Leb has a little preflower looks female. Wondering if its the semi auto tendency of the Lebanese that is helping it to show early. Its at the front of the garden with plenty of light.

Couple new views from yesterday since the watering. :smoke:

full

full

full

Deep Chunk x Blueberry
full

Early Skunk x Lebanese
full
Pipe, you are da man. Reminds me of late season mini grow.

Thats a shit load of work brother, good on you. Much respect.:tiphat: