What's new

~PIFF~ A.K.A. Uptown Haze/Frankies/Church. Preserving a Heritage...

Nexus7

Proof is in the pudding. A5 close relative to the Cuban black haze (submitted to Phylos as nyc Dominican piff haze) 🤷‍♂️ Imo all these reports of incense and (close to but never dead on piff) came from C5 because C5 has been the only thing widely available!! If people were growing a5 hybrids for all these years, im betting they would have found it a long time ago. But it’s always close but no cigar with the c5 offerings.

View attachment 18794578

Btw, before they changed the name to dna proprietary it used to be cannalope haze

Just so it's clear Mauritius P2 is actually the NHz cut submitted by Ace seeds but mis-labelled. Also there's two different A5's on phylos. One submitted by Ace the other DNA genetics ...

TheDarkStorm

Im not sure on this...but Isnt that strain that won the piff competition with the Nigerian in....cant remember the strain name but I think its mostly Nigerian and Malawi....dont the Nigerian part of it have old sensi seeds nl5hzC in it ? Im sure its in the Nigerian part of it...not sure what year the 5c was sourced in it..but if its from 1991-1995/6 there is a good chance that is was a original f1.

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
African haze

Malawi gold x jjs Nigerian (Nigerian silk x nl5hz bx)

Im not sure on this...but Isnt that strain that won the piff competition with the Nigerian in....cant remember the strain name but I think its mostly Nigerian and Malawi....dont the Nigerian part of it have old sensi seeds nl5hzC in it ? Im sure its in the Nigerian part of it...not sure what year the 5c was sourced in it..but if its from 1991-1995/6 there is a good chance that is was a original f1.

Piff_cat

was actually 3 clones with partial african including
stone guru silk S which is the crazy linebreed work that stone does. altho silk is in the name the cut is all haze very similar to piff cuts just more of all the good stuff. stone guru found 2 different crazy outliers in the silk line breeding stuff. silk was orignally a haze line which was crossed to JJ nigerian which used nevs old nigeria seed from when he was just sellin imports. but the line is very haze dom and stone dug thru over 100 plants that had the silk in it after finding the first outlier here
1671846236126.png

african haze 11 was entered which is malawi gold x JJ nigerian which once again is nigerian haze line breed haze dom
1671846325803.png

third there was a nigerian silk entered that was a camphene pheno craziest camphene result ever seen. you barely ever see camphene over .03 this line has like .45 or somethin. camphene is made from pinene usually the plants will have mostly pinene with a tiny camphene. camphene is highly combustible which brings up all kinds of questions about this sample but its been used similar to ether in early surgery and also involved with early torches and such to see at night since its so flammable.
there is something about nigeria which causes camphor secondary metabolites the holy basil from nigeria also is an outlier called ocimum kilmandaro aka camphor basil. stones line breeding had the highest ocimene by far but it also had more decarb cannabinoids then most other entries. the split between thc/thca cbg/cbga etc is perplexing what causes the different ratios
1671846284162.png

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
altho silk is in the name the cut is all haze very similar to piff cuts just more of all the good stuff
Piff cat I'm trying to follow along here but I feel like your bouncing all over the place.

Piff competition that African haze and some inbred silk ( both have haze c ) won and have more of the good stuff then the legendary piff and the bagseed hybrids that were entered. Can we all agree that just because it's haze c descendant doesn't mean its "taken" over with terpinolene. I think that's clear here.

And then you think piff is silver pearl x a5 because of the leaf shape of a few pictures?

The way big herb and everyone talks about piff is there is nothing that can compare.

Maybe this year some piff lines will beat the non piff lines in competition?

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm the end I'm looking for this effect that warrants 20 years of hunting and is in thousands of rap songs and flip flop marketing etc.

It's not for lack of effort I've popped a lot of these piff hybrids and throughout my searches the biggest thing missing is this legendary effect. I don't have nostalgia attached to this profile so just flavors isn't going to do it for me.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
I'm the end I'm looking for this effect that warrants 20 years of hunting and is in thousands of rap songs and flip flop marketing etc.

It's not for lack of effort I've popped a lot of these piff hybrids and throughout my searches the biggest thing missing is this legendary effect. I don't have nostalgia attached to this profile so just flavors isn't going to do it for me.
I think that legendary efect is gone by years of daily smoking habit.
I gived Jack to my friend and his girl...they smoke few times a year.
He said that he and she were completely lost smile like crazy at first then in deep trance of various toughts and feelings.It was very psydelic expirience for them both.
They were to high....he said that their relationship is on new level now they love their kids even more.
They realise many things...and both were high all day from 0.8 J.
What he described me it was like good amount of shrooms.
It was his second favourite smoke he had from me in years.
His best is Sour D...he smoked with cousin and he said they both were smiling like for 2h straight.
Jack was close...but after 15-20min when Jack cach their peek it was scary psydelic expirience to smile.
:)

To me its strong at first for first 40 min or 1h and than nice daily smoke not heavy at all with bit psydelic/movie vision and some hazy vibes.
Which last for 4h without any heavy feeling just need for some shugar and another splif.
For me high is the same like best OG's,Sours and Chems but without any body heaviness. Just bit numb and electric muscles.

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think that legendary efect is gone by years of daily smoking habit.
I gived Jack to my friend and his girl...they smoke few times a year.
He said that he and she were completely lost smile like crazy at first then in deep trance of various toughts and feelings.It was very psydelic expirience for them both.
They were to high....he said that their relationship is on new level now they love their kids even more.
They realise many things...and both were high all day from 0.8 J.
What he described me it was like good amount of shrooms.
It was his second favourite smoke he had from me in years.
His best is Sour D...he smoked with cousin and he said they both were smiling like for 2h straight.
Jack was close...but after 15-20min when Jack cach their peek it was scary psydelic expirience to smile.

To me its strong at first for first 40 min or 1h and than nice daily smoke not heavy at all with bit psydelic/movie vision and some hazy vibes.
Which last for 4h without any heavy feeling just need for some shugar and another splif.
For me high is the same like best OG's,Sours and Chems but without any body heaviness. Just bit numb and electric muscles.
My experiences so far in comparison to other haze hybrids (it's all I grow) is that it's more then this. I like heart pounding , racy and big profound cerebral effects. We're talking haze here. I just haven't found them in the piff hybrids.

Thh hybrids yes, some o haze hybrids yes but unfortunately I've come up dry on the piffs so far.

Latest posts

Latest posts