What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~PIFF~ A.K.A. Uptown Haze/Frankies/Church. Preserving a Heritage...

B

Bob Green

Quick question for you guys that live in or visit NYC.

Do you still see top grade bags of Piff every now and then? Is it still fairly common if you are in the right circle of people?

TheDank23

Veteran
I can usually track it down when I visit home. Takes a bit of legwork (at least for me) some peeps have moved on or left the city but its definitely around. As far as being common someone who lives there would be of more help, its all who you know brotha...

:ying:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ so is it 'all that'? i mean is it worth searching out over other top strains? describe effects if possible.

TheDank23

Veteran
In a word.... Yes, for me at least. Once you've had it, the smell and taste are unmistakeable, all other 'hazes' will suddenly seem subpar. Effects are bell ringing strong cerebral buzz, spacey yet oddly clear and focused (I'm sure varies by person). Its the ultimate get-shit-done herb for me, wish I could get my hands on a cut of it.

Did I mention the smell in the air after burning it? I'm sure you've had experience with some well done blue dream and the smell it leaves in room afterwards. Similar to that not typical burnt weed smell but more like a dank basement of a church, incense lit throw in some sweaty priests that have piss soaked robes gouging down bags and bags of black licorice for good measure and you've got your scent.

Last edited:

idiit

Veteran
I found the cat piss pheno source:

Mysterious Cat Urine Odor Vexes NY Village Residents
The smell of cat urine has been permeating in a Westchester County village and has perplexed a local fire department that is determined to find the source of the odor.
“The mystery smell around much of Harmon had our crew out around 11:50 this morning,” the Croton-on-Hudson fire department wrote about the mysterious smell plaguing the village on Facebook Wednesday night.
The fire department joined Con Edison workers to check manholes, storm drains and inside some homes to find what's causing the foul smell, the fire department wrote.
They were unable to find the source.
Police Warn Against Subway Snoozing, Tout Record-Low Crime
“We will continue to report on any updates or information we may receive on the [B]‘Curious Case of the Cat Urine Odor’ that continues to intrigue all of us,[/b]” the fire department wrote.
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...xes-Westchester-Town-Residents-367666211.html

Only a man who has smoked the good haze will go on a search as crazy as his :) I have an idea because as soon as I experienced it I began a similar journey

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
Multiple cuts of legitimate old school piff are now floating around, outside of cuban/Dominican circles. She's back.

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
Yeah, I am right. There are cats running entire warehouses of her in New England. I'm focusing specifically on one of the cuts for the next few rounds. This one is a cross done to shorten flowering time a bit but the longer flowering cuts are available. Fuck chems and ogs lol

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
If you guys spent as much time growing things as you do talking about them you could have a cut too.

I can say with 100% conviction piff is hiding right under your noses, it's a pheno. Its obviously not common but it's there but you aint going to find it unless you put in the work.

TheDank23

Veteran
Get off your high horse and share your wealth of knowledge on the subject.... I'm sure there's more than a few people here willing to hunt through 100+ seeds (myself included) to find the piff.

100% conviction? wheres your proof, have you hunted for it yourself?

I call shenanigans

Last edited:

SocalNugz

I think he is refering to a project here by a breeder who outcrossed the frankies, i believe its chimera but im just shootin from the hip? Its around here somewhere lemmie try an find it.
Bit of drama involved in it.... hahahaha no surprise there right!

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
If you guys spent as much time growing things as you do talking about them you could have a cut too.

I can say with 100% conviction piff is hiding right under your noses, it's a pheno. Its obviously not common but it's there but you aint going to find it unless you put in the work.

Yeah, I am right. There are cats running entire warehouses of her in New England. I'm focusing specifically on one of the cuts for the next few rounds. This one is a cross done to shorten flowering time a bit but the longer flowering cuts are available. Fuck chems and ogs lol

ahem...

****PICS****

:tiphat:

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
ahem...

****PICS****

:tiphat:

Let me just say I had what everyone would piff back in 2008.
I found it in a commonly available strain but at the time I was new to growing and did not know what I had.

I grew it out and smoked it, it was epic. At the time I did not clone anything so it was a one run and done. I did not know what I had until it w as too late , but believe me not a day goes by that I dont kick myself for not cloning that plant.

It was my all time favorite plant I have been on a non stop hunt to find it again but I have not found it. It is a very rare pheno found in more than one strain it is not impossible to find there has been a few people over the years that gave found one in seeds too.

For all of you wanting to know where to find it I will say start researching it's there right under your noses but it won't come without a pheno hunt.

Latest posts

Latest posts