What's new

PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO WORKOUT/TRAIN.

Stone

to be fair, just a liiiittle Tren once is something I keep fantasizing about :love:

I adore that look, knowing what it takes^^

iu

iu
🤣
You prob won’t want to do it again though 😁

Stone

to be fair, just a liiiittle Tren once is something I keep fantasizing about :love:

I adore that look, knowing what it takes^^

iu

iu
I am/was pretty good friends with O’hearns training partner for the last 5 years.
He passed away from an OD (training partner) just a few weeks ago.
Bodybuilding absolutely has a dark side and I’ve seen more than I’ve cared too.

Stone

Damn...super heavy weight? ...hate to see ur monthly food bill during bulk
Haha it often was 1000+, and that was years ago.
I’m not at that size currently though.
Just too hard on the body.
I don’t mean PEDs either, unless used very incorrectly.
Sadly that happens a lot.

Just holding or maintaining that muscle is a full time job.
And the more you progress, the harder it is to improve.
I mean tell the average guy to put in that work for 5-10 lbs a year and there out quick.
Maybe they are just smart though😅

Porky82

That's a great routine to be in porky, cardio will help with your endurance levels and also stamina and the burning of calories if this is what you seek, would you train the 5 days or take one day of for leg work? Keep up the good work buddy. 👏
Just trying to stay fit mate. 5 days a week. The weekend is for drinking. 🤣 Used to play Rugby league 1st grade and basketball so was fit from training but knee is gone so haven't played in a few years.

Hmong

Veteran
today I don't per se care about size or looks anymore, everything is performance.
Just Strength and Mobility training, with the intent of walking like a feather and defying gravity.

@Stone I can relate to your suffering, being a heavy is no joke.
Just the walking alone, not to mention your workloads, poor Ronnie and such :/
Rotting from the inside with all the food stuffed, inflammation etc.
Been friends with an IFBB guy before, I was his weed connect.
The amount of recreational drug use I witnessed in that scene, blew my mind.

So being this connected to bodybuilding, I wouln't never want to do it.
could always do a local men's physique off the couch though

people actually have no idea what steroids CAN do
because so many take them and look like they aren't ^

Bildschirmfoto vom 2024-06-24 15-21-32.png

Stone

today I don't per se care about size or looks anymore, everything is performance.
Just Strength and Mobility training, with the intent of walking like a feather and defying gravity.

@Stone I can relate to your suffering, being a heavy is no joke.
Just the walking alone, not to mention your workloads, poor Ronnie and such :/
Rotting from the inside with all the food stuffed, inflammation etc.
Been friends with an IFBB guy before, I was his weed connect.
The amount of recreational drug use I witnessed in that scene, blew my mind.

So being this connected to bodybuilding, I wouln't never want to do it.
could always do a local men's physique off the couch though

people actually have no idea what steroids CAN do
because so many take them and look like they aren't ^

View attachment 19022309
Too many like that, true.
Crazy thing is it doesn’t have to be that way.
I know plenty that have all health markers in check at 250+.

Being illegal, and pushing it underground is a main reason.
Same as cannabis, same as any drug.
That and shitty American insurance is the barrier for most guys, if they’re even willing.

mudballs

Im in here championing fitness so you guys can be assured the effort is worth it so you can be 51 working big plant pots

strain_hunter

As the title states does anybody enjoy a good work out and how often would you train?
I find with age (ticking of a clock) some days can be a bit of a drag for self motivation, or my body just aches and I don't have the appetite for it, these are the best days to get in there I find.

For me getting through the doors is half the battle won, I like a bit of bench work with free weights or if I am not up for that I might hit the machines really depends on how I feel, I don't limit myself to certain routines or focus on any particular muscle group. (Like I would of in my younger days) like I said above I'm just happy to make it through the door and come out in one piece.

I try fitting in at least 4 days a week for a upper body work out then on Sat or sunday I would solely focus on leg work, ( wise China man once told me think of your legs like the roots on a tree) stability and all that.

The morning times suit me best, get in and out and you have the whole day to yourself. I tend to get a better session done in the morning times and these times suit me the best ( plus there is less people in there) can't be dealing with ass holes taking selfies and hugging the machines or benches for dear life.

My local Gym is 25 minutes away by foot so I treat this as part of my warm up with some stretching thrown in for good measure on arrival. ( there's such a great felling coming out of the gym after your workout) ya can't beat it..

Would be nice to hear other people's routines and thoughts, maybe you like a bit of cardio so might hit the treadmills/cross trainers or rowers, or your just there to check out the local talent 😆

I use to vape sativas before going in as indicas just floored me out, now adays I just wait until I come out before getting wasted..(this works for me) I listen to all types of music apart from classical when working out.
Regarding supplements I will have a protein shake with a scoop of cretine thrown in.
The most important thing is you enjoy doing it, or to a degree any way, Its good to be in the rite state of mind from a mental perspective or it can affect your physical side.

Have a good day every one and thanks for reading ☯️

I
Nice thread to get the ass up 😂
I was jogging every morning and did team sport till my knees disagreed years ago.
Since that time I struggle with a good routine, mostly because I am bored after a few weeks going to the gym.

But today I decided to start again and do 100 kettlebell swings each day as basis.
Porridge and bananas are great before longer sessions for me. A shake after training is beneficial too.

I was doing bodybuilding too, for two years but today I like flexibility and endurance more than big arms.
And I try to eat more legumes instead of meat and cook my own food instead of this junky stuff.
Nowadays I use only whole grains, no sugar and a lot of berries.

Keep going!

Last edited:

Hmong

Veteran
@mudballs ok at 51 you are allowed a dad bod, just younger I feel it's disgusting.

nice power rack, if it wasn't for the distance shipping I'd happily buy it and absolve you from any guilt, from having to look at it. You could also just watch the dad bod in that mirror behind it and see if any motion progresses ;)

Last edited:

Hmong

Veteran
I was doing bodybuilding too, for two years but today I like flexibility and endurance more than big arms.

my man !

just procrastinating on this post right now, enjoying a spliff
but then I need to put on some music, go next door and start my kettlebell routine too
been mixing soil all afternoon and tweaked my back, lifting a 90 liter bin.
so taking it slow

Latest posts

Latest posts