What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary PCBuds mini-grow

PCBuds

Awesome! Thanks, guys.

I was ready to ditch the plant but she bounced right back.

Now to see if I can get her to finish without any more problems.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Yes, cut the lowers off that plant, they are not doing anything. I would switch to a transition formula (1/2 grow 1/2 bloom) while they are still stretching. Then go 100% bloom once they flower in earnest.

PCBuds

Yes, cut the lowers off that plant, they are not doing anything. I would switch to a transition formula (1/2 grow 1/2 bloom) while they are still stretching. Then go 100% bloom once they flower in earnest.

I'll trim now and start switching the nutes at the next watering.

I'm thinking the closet plant is properly nuted so I'm going back to bottom-feeding unless it's better to continue top feeding?
Maybe that will help get the bloom nutes to the roots better?

I also switched back to using molasses and the bacteria.

PCBuds

Well, I broke it again. Lol

I removed a bunch of lower branches and leaves from the 'car plant', then decided to bend the branches out a bit to let more light in but I snapped it.

I decided to just weave it in to another branch to keep it upright.

She's fading fast. We'll see how it goes.
No tape, glue, splints, just leaving it be to see what happens.

PCBuds

I checked out where my branch broke and it was just dangling by a thread, so I removed it and stuck it in the ground. Lol

I'm going to try some outdoor cloning. Lol

f2obsession

I checked out where my branch broke and it was just dangling by a thread, so I removed it and stuck it in the ground. Lol

I'm going to try some outdoor cloning. Lol

[URL=https://i.postimg.cc/8PSWSWj4/20200627-142006.jpg]View Image[/url]

That was my tought too. Those lower branches were good clone material. I think soil will propably rot them, but for sure they need to be covered with a trasparent storage box, or bucket to get some chance to survive more than 2 days.

Last edited:

PCBuds

That was my tought too. Those lover branches were good clone material. I think soil will propably rot them, but for sure they need to be covered with a trasparent storage box, or bucket to get some chance to survive more than 2 days.

OK, I'll bring it indoors and plant it in seedling mix.

PCBuds

Made a pot for her.

Dipped the end in Stim Root.

There, she's transplanted.

I don't think I'm going to bother with a cover.
The weather is warm and humid and she's got lots of water in her bowl. Lol

PCBuds

well seeing as the closet plant is an auto right? its starting to flower

Yeah, I'm not too familiar with preflowers so I thought I'd ask.

I need to learn to be more observant. Lol

She just woke up and is looking OK.

I understand that a plant stretches 20%-100% so she should be fine for fitting in the closet.
I raised the overhead light a few more inches.

PCBuds

I thought I'd empty the bowl so she doesn't get too wet.

I put about an inch If perlite at the bottom of the container, then an inch of worm castings, then the rest is the seedling mix.

The end of the cutting is pushed right into the perlite where she can hopefully get a bit of oxygen.

PCBuds

I kinda don't care if it dies, that would be my 5th plant and I want to stay at 4

I'll give er a go and see what happens, then transplant her back outside again if she lives.

She's a photoperiod and will certainly herm on the window sill and spread pollen in the house.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Nice experimenting mate, I did a whole lot of experiments 25 years ago when I started growing, had plants growing all over the place.:bis:

Latest posts

Latest posts