What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary PCBuds mini-grow

PCBuds

The transplant is looking good.

She's not fading.

She's got more direct sunlight now beside the parts car.
From 9 am until 3 pm.

PCBuds

I cut slits in the corners of the tote with my grinder.

I want to leave it in the tote so that I can drag it more easily.
The milk crate would catch and topple over.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
I personally use the ones they make for aquarium testing. Always have worked well for me.
picture.php

My pH is way off by the way, if you can't tell lol.

PCBuds

Well, my closet plant looks like shit.

And it's way too hot in the closet.
It's pushing 90° F in there.
I've got to install an exhaust fan.

That was supposed to be my best plant.
It's the worst one right now.

PCBuds

I got a fan installed.
It's blowing through the air filter so it's not pushing dust in.

The temperature dropped from about 90°F to about 80°F.

PCBuds

I've been thinking about my closet plant and I'm guessing that it was just nutrient deficient and it wasn't a PH problem.

When I first planted the sprout I only gave her water and put some on the top and the rest I poured into the bottom.
I did that for about two weeks which probably washed any nutes out of the soil. (I reused most of the soil from the previous grow)

Then, when I switched to nutes I only watered her once from the top then all the nute solution went down the tube to the bottom.

I figure the roots hadn't grown deep enough to get to the nuted water and all the moisture it was getting was pretty much just plain water.

So for my next plant, I intend to water her from the top with nuted water maybe with one big flush to nute the soil all the way through to the bottom.
Then I can let the SIP cooler pull up the nuted water.

I'll never know what my PH was because I flushed all that reservoir water away, but I'd like to get back to not worrying about the PH.

PCBuds

I'm still thinking that she'll make a comeback.

She's standing up nice and tall.

I may have cut her final yield in half with all the BS, but that's OK.
I was considering just ripping her outta the cooler and starting over but I'll give her some time and see what happens.

PCBuds

My outdoor plants are looking pretty good.

The transplant is doing fine.
She is showing no signs of stress at all.

I have a renewed interest in it knowing that I should be able to harvest her when she's ready, even if I have to bring her in the house towards the end of flower.

PCBuds

Damn that is far along for this time of year and looking chunky.. good job. Hope rippers stay away this year.

If you were referring to this picture, I guess they are pretty far along

I started the seed in the house on March 10th then transplanted it and my clone outside on May 19th so they both got a big head start.

This was the plant (the one from the seed and is now in my tote) when I transplanted it in May.

The one in the ground is the clone that I snapped in half trying to transplant it.

PCBuds

My window plant is looking pretty happy.

The lights are more from above and the new leaves are looking a lot more normal.

PCBuds

My closet plant is looking pretty good.
I think she's bouncing back.

I'll keep in mind to watch the new growth and forget about the lower leaves.

Latest posts

Latest posts