What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Regarding the 4 x 600s or 2 x 1000s in the last post: I meant to have half that wattage on per 12 hour period, doesn't come across the screen proper the first time I guess.

Then one 400 and fluoros for veg and maybe the other 400 for flowering out strains for the first time and/or making crosses.

I suppose the most I'd be running per 12 hour period would be @ 2000W if I have it worked out right..

Cant wait to see the pics and hear the stories AMISH A Buddy of mine went to the HT cup over their the other week and was really raving about it, cant wait to hear your stories bro!

mangled

PhillyPride said:
Benny whats up Bro, got mine in Camden some really heavy Haze sets over there I will PM you the blocks, My man said he had been to 7th & *@$#^ and they were all out then we both went back later and they were still out so we ran over the bridge to CMD, now this was on tuesday and wednesday so I know they have re-uped in NP. I have since stepped off again to check on my ventures down south muhaha but if you need any info bro on spots just PM me I have several people that I am in daily contact with who know the day to day Hood Haze movements, it is either in North Philly with our Boriqua or Dominicono bretheren or over the bridge in Camden heavy by the "High" and over anywhere off Mt. ephraim

wow, i've never seen NP dry of haze before
what i love about the haze round there is there is virtually no burn out, wears off nice and easy

Bosshydro

Hey all long time.....have been goin thru allot of personal issues but i'm back now,really missed u all CF S&F BF PP BB Amish and whoever I missed my bad got some questions on what I should get goin next,
Bodihi mix
OltimeMoonshine
BannanaOgerK
sensi super skunk and or BubbaKushS1 3c's
cf if u get some time pm me please

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bababooey,
nope, just good ole' h2o.
i have used stuff before, just a waste of money.
water get it done by itself.

nice pics everybody.
i guess i can start firing shots soon myself.
my poor grow diary has withered away w/o the use of pics :(

B

BaBaBooeyVT

i pick up a smaller unit just a 8 site same thing as the ezcloner mist type of thing hoping it works better then the old tray,dome,cube way

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you'll like the cloner dude, they rock!

on a brighter note, all u philly fans :p,
that mcnabb is one slippery sum ofa bitch.
giants should have at least 7 more sacks so far.
but at least we finally took the lead, with momentum.

BennyBlanco

Can It All Be So Simple!
Veteran
yeah their season over:(

yeah my mono tubs are pinning like a mofo
I got a great first flush going on!!!

Weld-Excellent Job Bro that Jacks Cleaner looks Greasy as $#%*!

Bear-You have the WD x ABK looking very impressive some true kick ass genetics eh? and to think it came from a Giants Fan.

I dont even know who to blame in this loss . . . . . let me think Lito Shepard come on fam, to get torched by an injured Plaxico over and over again come ON! The season is over I believe we should shut it down after the Dallas game and finish off at 5-11 that equates to atleast a top 11 pick. Season is a wrap good luck to the rest of the NFC east except the Cowboys!

I see the Pic upload is back up and running :friends: :dance: :jump:

Today is Day 60 of the Cocktail Frank specials will have pics up later, the Blue Mystic is getting chopped tonight or manana! Good to see you back Boss

AmishFarmer

Looking good guys.Here are some pics from Amsterdam.

various kinds of hash,mostly Morrocan

Bubble haze.The strongest smoke of the trip.Sticky,tasted like bubblegum.Even after smoking all kinds of shit all day,after this joint I was like wow I'm stoned.

G-13 haze,remains of a 5g bud

80+ bags

Give me a couple of weeks and I will get some of these seeds going.Not sure what strain to start with or a variety.I went a little heavy with the indicas.I was planning to get a few sativas,but I guess I didn't.What do you expect.Thoses bags didn't empty themselves.

devilman2075

looks like amish farmer had some fun

did you bring any of that back or just everything empty, amsterdam is definitly a dream vacation, but i know i'd need alot of money to go there