What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

spadedNfaded

Veteran
I think bubba kush and strawberry diesel will be my first grow when i get back.
Frank - is that Bubba crossed with anything or is it just another generation?

Also - to anyone who knows - which pheno of strawberry diesel is your favorite? the more strawberry one or the one with more Sour in it? Which one is more potent??

ALSO - anyone sure how long herb will stay in your system?? I met with my Probation officer and he said he'll give me my one test (yep, one test if i test negative!!) next time i see him in February. I'm still blazing right now, i was thinking about stopping after the new year and cruise on idle for a month or so until i test clean. Is that ok? Is 30 days enough to clean myself out for this test?? Thanks!

Welcome new members, good to see the garden state triving!!

- SubN

PS _ We're up to 100 pages! 100 pages of Tri-State glory!! Here's to the next 100 pages!!! :rasta: :joint:

Last edited:

Red_Nine

Philly, that Bubba is from CF's beans from a couple months ago? If so, that is really nice work Cocktail. I havn't popped any beans in quite awhile, but I'm really glad to see so much of the Bubba look in those pics. My only concern with the Bubba cut we have is that I may someday lose it,lol. Nice to know I've got some of those beans. I think I'll save em till I need em for now.

I really need to get my ass back to work and post some new pics. I usually do more, but this time I only have 4 females. Three are the Bubba and the other is SD x OG Kush that I got from JLP awhile ago. Popped 5 beans and only two made it. Out of those I took clones to sex them, but only one clone made it,lol. I've been slacking while dealing with my back, ha ha. Well at least that one is female, so I tossed it in with the Bubbas to flower. In the meantime, I've taken cuts recently of Bubba, Querkle(finally), more SD x OG, and maybe a Jack the Ripper or Void, I don't remember right now which were ready to take cuts off and which weren't.

I'll be getting everything whipped back into shape this week( got enough meds to get me through the week without too much pain) and see where it goes from there. I've been keeping my moms in a hydro setup, but I'm going back to soil. With my back acting up, it is just easier to take care of. Still gonna run the ebb and flow again for my flower room though.

Gonna go through my seeds and see what I have laying around and I'll let you guys know. I'll have to pop some new ones soon.

SubN....I'm assuming you have a new name?

Still need to read up on the last 10-20 pages or so. I missed a bunch while I was away.

Bake_McBride

Sub,

What up? If I had a month to get ready for a test, I'd workout at least 3 times a week, the sweatier the better. And I'd drink water as much as possible for the entire month to help move things along. And just to be on the safe side, I'd take one of those drinks from GNC on the day of. If it was me....

Bake

Last edited:

spadedNfaded

Veteran
sounds good Bake, i bought a few of those readyclean things online a month ago just in case. maybe i should stop a lil before the new year just to be sure!

Yes RedNine, i deleted sub and created a new account when i came back.

- SubN

Sub you know what else works great go to Passyourdrugtest.com they are a life savor and have been around for years. They are a little pricey but they provide excellent technical support and their products are designed for all types of smokers ie (Daily, Weekly, Hourly, Monthly) My Wife used it 7 months ago and it worked wonderfully she smokes once a day and only stopped two weeks before her test. They have all types of cleaning kits for piss test, Hair, saliva. they have it all and I know 3 other heavy smokers who used it in the last year to defeat the same urine test you will be taking! Good luck bro and their are alot of imitation sites dont be fooled make sure you go to the real site.

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Hey Sub, GNC has the "Q Carbo" drinks also. I actually had to go to a Pharmaceutical company in PA for work and be drug tested to go on their property. I hit traffic the first day and missed the testing times so they told me to come back the next day. On the way home I rolled up a Joint laced w/ keif. Took the 32oz size Q Carbo on the way back the next day and hit a few rest stops to flush myself. Passed the test with flying colors. But I'm definitely not as brazen when it comes to probie, I actually stop smoking for a few days before I go for my meetings. Just figured I'd point you in the direction of some alternatives

Last edited:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
listen to INC, that boy smokes like a fiend and always passes his tests like he studied for em.

on another note,
tried to upload some pics for you guys, but the site is bogged down and its not happening for me right now. ill get em up tomorrow morning hopefully.

i harvested my chemD as most of you saw in my thread already.
i seeded her up a bit, w/ a romulan daddy (me thinks)
so depending on what i get, you guys will have some Xmas cheer headed your way.
you know the routine already,
established TRI STATERS will have free reign on these beans.
new guys, earn your stripes. nobody gets anything for nothing.
we all already know who has access to these if they feel they want them.
i have been blessed by peeps up and down the usa,
some dont have access to the goodies i got, but im here to spread the love. :p
i dont know how many i have, could be limited.
i wont be able to make everybody happy, but ill try my best.
i do have some kali mist beans coming up in under a month.
whoever i dont have enough chemD beans for gets first dibs on the kali's.
please dont flood this thread begging for beans if i dont know you.
like i said, you better have contributed in this thread prior to this post.
i'm no fool, dont play me like one!!!!!

this applies to everybody cept philly pride,
you have shown me great things with what i gifted you.
i will bless you with access to my moms, to skip the whole growing from bean process.
you really earned my respect as a grower w/ what you have done w/ my wares.
so you'll wind up w/ a little more in the stocking this year than most :)
im not saying you can haqve everything i have, let's be frank, you'll need a ton of room to hold my whole stable.
but you'll get your pick.
no disrespect to anybody else here, i love all of you like my family.
you are basically all my extended internet family.
you know more about what i do than most of my plutonic fam.
you will all get your due soon enough.
this goes for BFL, INC and bababooey as well.
BFL is reppin too, can't leave him out of the loop.
INC, you my boy, if and when you ever get back going, mi casa su casa :respect:
bababooey, we been down since grade school, i'd give you my wife if you wanted her.

i am planning on making some grape ape X grape krush aka great grape next run.
you guys are more than welcome to em, i will send most into the bay for freebies me thinks.

Red_Nine

You always get the nicest strains cocktail. That was a great post. It's not too often these days you find people who actually care for and show respect to others. It's become such a me first world. Much props to the mighty Cocktail Frank once again. And just in time for Christmas.

Benny. Me thinks Tuesday will be the day. I will let you know.

Peace to the tri state, I'm out of pain for at least two weeks. My doc came through for me finally.

Also, I'll try to get some pics on Tuesday of my new plants. Been in flower for a little less than a week right now and looking great.

Philly...looking back on some posts I missed and man I gotta say you are doing great! Glad to see things working out so well for ya. Keep it up. IMO, you should be included in the established tri state crew for sure. Ya been here long enough, and obviously do great work.

We're really doing some good things on the "right" coast. Everyone keep up the positive vibes, and the giving attitudes. Things like that go a long way for a long time to come. You never know what isn't that big a deal to some of us, could change someone elses life. Give because you enjoy helping out others. While it's nice to get something in return, don't expect it. This is why I respect Cocktail so much. He certainly doesn't need to do what he does, but he keeps it up anyway. Once I started doing this in my life, thing just got so much better. Now I love the feeling I get when I can help someone.

OK, can anyone tell I'm not in pain anymore,lol? Sorry to rant, it's been awhile since I can just relax and enjoy the things around me. Peace out you crazy chronic smokers.

Last edited:
B

BaBaBooeyVT

Cocktail Frank lol you must of been smoking some good shit tonight
and about the wife doll her up ill be down an about 6 hours lol

benny's tag my guess is "DR ****" ?

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i smoke good shit every night pal :p
my thing is this,
we need to turn the tri state into the weed powerhouse it should be.
it's not gonna get done waitin for the next guy to do something.
being the natural leader i am, i put my best foot foward.
others will follow.
who woulda thunk it growing up huh?
i never woulda while we were getting yelled at during CCD.
crazy shit man

B

BaBaBooeyVT

Frank there is always cosequences being a leader
so be safe id hate to see you lose everthing you work for

Reality

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to cocktail frank again.

Truly an inspiration Frank, take care man! :rasta:

As for me, I hate to say it but my grow fell through. I had posted on here a few times before but then ran into some bad luck and they took everything. Now I'm broke and seedless. Ah, can't really get into details but I will return. Stay green everyone! :canabis:

Last edited:

Pro Ballin

BennyBlanco said:
HMMMM....
Not sure but they look nice and healthy!!!!
What strain are you workin with

I wish I knew.

The curling leaves might have just been some growing pains or something, they have straitened them selves out for the most part.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pics to help my story along...

pics to help my story along...

finally got the pics to upload, after an hour of trying to squeeze into the uploads.

trimmed chem d

where the beans will lay

d39 cut

the males

grape krush on the ends, mango haze in the middle

GK male, this will be the pollen for the X

the momma grape ape

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Sounds good Cocktail, count me in for those!!
can't send PMs yet, go figure...
Benny's sig looks like Dr Face to me, but don't quote me on that....that last letter is a tough one!

I'm proud of the tri-staters i see. Keeping yourself stocked is always the best and safest way. Keep pumpin out those greens! i know i will be doing the same when i get my feet back on the ground!
Great pics Frank. Lemme know how that Grape Ape and ChecmD are ok? i heard many things about em!!

- SubN

Last edited:

Red_Nine

OK, you guys got me excited to get some new stuff going. I think I may have to do a few crosses to help the cause. Frank, if you don't mind, I'd like to get with you on a PM here soon, so I can get some tips from ya on how you're doing it. I've read up on it in the past, but you seem to have it down at this point. I just don't want to overseed it and make it a pain to smoke. I've been waiting till I could make another room just to make crosses in, in another part of the house, but it will be some time before I can do that. I'll just cross my fingers and hope for the best. Worst case I have a bunch of beans.

So here's what I have to work with. Give me some suggestions on what you guys may be interested in.

Currently Clone Only, no males...

Bubba Kush
Keystone
Quirkle
SD IBL x OG from JLP (anyone not familiar, just do a search. There is a wealth of info on JLP and his many bean giveaways. Great guy imo.)

Current Seeds...

The following are CF specials
WD x AK
Bubba Kush
OG
Straw D x AK

From Subcool
Jack the Ripper
Space Queen
The Void(Apollo 13 x Quirkle)

From T.H. Seeds
Skunk XXX

Here's what I'm leaning towards...

I love my Bubba mom so much, I want to grow out those beans after seeing what Philly did with them. I'd love to find something similar to my mom with maybe just enough of a difference to keep around both.

I'm also excited to see what the Voids will end up like.

I'd really like to use the Bubba in a cross as the mom, so give me some suggestions for a dad.

Also, I'd like to cross something to Keystone to add more taste.

Red_Nine

Oh yeah, those ChemD's will be getting popped lickity split as well. Been waiting for those to come around for quite awhile. A male from that with the Bubba clone only mom would be nice I'd guess.