What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

AmishFarmer

spadedNfaded said:
apparently one of my good friends got caught
Good friend,I think I would desrcibe him a little differently.That sucks,you never know how people are going to act.I hope everything works out for the best with the least hassle.Good luck.

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Damn Spaded...didn't know it went down like that..... Hopefully if you have to deal with anyone from the state, they were/are cool like the one(s) I've had to/am dealing with. If you have any questions that you think I may be able to answer, get that post count up and hit me via PM.

Everyone else: Lookin good, let's keep showin these other ICers how the tri-state does thing 'round here

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Bearfootlove said:
up at the top of the postings
there is a tab called "thread tools"
click there to suscribe
just had that shown to me with CF's thread

:ying: peace-bear :ying:
Thanks Bear!
You too Dr. No.
Philly: Nice lookin' plants.
Bake: Looks like you're off to another good start. Thanks for sharing your grow w/us.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
hey Amish, Imnotcrazy - thanks for the support guys - i appreciate it greatly.

"Good friend" yeah, i know. They WERE a so called good friend.
The thing that sucks is that you try to help someone out and they end up stabbing you in the god damn back.
The thing that sucks the most - well, there's no way of knowing who the hell it was...
so now in order to keep myself clean i can't talk to anyone that i hooked up.
It sucks for the rest of my friends in which i don't interact anymore, but hey, if someone wants to come clean with me that's up to them. Until then, like i said, i can't take any more ****in chances...

I'm pretty straight with the system Imnotcrazy, but if something should arise i will definately come to your for some advice. My lawyer is in with the state, he came recommended by someone close to the family that works in the Prosecutor office.

now i sit back and let things boil out.

- SubN

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
My lawyer was an Ex-Judge in the town where I got busted.... The fact that he knew people and I paid extra didn't help... Then again I guess it also depends on the town

Damn Sub that is a real Bummer bro it is a shame how truly good intentions go awack because of character flaws with others, Some rules of thumb that were passed down to me and I live by; always say it is commercial to everyone; beat the buds up some so they dont look Fresh;never let someone see large amounts of bud, greed will set in! People dont realize the stress, time, effort, and risk that is being put forward the only way they are going to see it is "Why should I pay $450-$600 an oz on the street when my BOY should give it to me for free or next to nothing #@!@ I remember the time I helped him fix a flat tire" crazy thought process but it is the normal thought process for a non-growing smoker, that is why I tell them all it comes from Hawaii or Cali or Tenn or Mass etc . . . and create a real or fictitious connect/supplier that they would never see that you can dump all the glory on. Sub you are good guy hold your head up bro you will make it through this BS and know when it is time for you to rock and roll again the Tri-State has got your back!

#&$Y$% the Eagles!

Last edited:
lol Amish probably so
Hey I got a new camera strictly for YOUS guys; Now I feel as though I can truly represent myself, first off pics of my cats that ate up my clones a few weeks ago the clones are fine now and my cats are stoned and cool
Chong 5 yrs old

John Madden 2yrs old

Some commercial Purple Urkle that goes for $600 oz on the streets this batch is only a 7 out of 10 usually is much better but a 7 of Urkle is better than a 9.5 with most buds

W

WeldFlash420

SNF- sorry to hear of the troubles bro....snitches bite ass royally. We're here for ya though, so when its time to bounce back give me a shout!
Philly shine on with your bad self!

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Thanks Weld.
Thanks to all you guys, really.
I'm glad i can depend on you guys more than my bitchmade "friends". Really let people feel the love. I appreciate it.
Hopefully i'll be growin again before ya know it :)

- SubN

Bake_McBride

SubN,

There's one in every crowd. Just stay observant and the rat will eventually out himself. I was told recently that everything bad that happens to us will be used to help someone we know. Look for the good in this tough situation. Re-evaluate your whole operation and come out stronger. I'll do my best to keep it green around here till you get back.

Bake

93phils

Wassup my Tri-State Brothas,

Just harvested 4 of my 6 outdoor purple powers. As i said before, this was a Screw up/experiment grow...didn't put the plants outdoors until september 3rd so they got about 7 weeks of rapid flowering. I left two to go a bit longer and took 1 a week ago but the forecast said rain so i took most of my beauties a couple days ago just to be on the safe side.

I uploaded a picture of the bud that has been drying for a few days. It's not the sharpest pic but i'll have some better macros uploaded in the next few days. Tell me what you think.

-93phils

scruffy

We're scheduled for a little rain, I've got most of the indoor plants in, except for a couple sativas that probably won't get to finish. I've got plenty, so the risk of leaving them out longer is not a big deal. Maybe winter will get here sooner or later? Tomorrow is the day that we get our first snow like 75% of the time. Doesn't look like it'll happen this year. Just trying to get my indoor rearranged for the winter, making sure I have enough space to veg a bunch of clones next spring!

Chong is one FAMF! How many small children does he eat a week?

SubN, hope things start to pull back together for you, like others have said, the snitch will out themselves eventually, they won't be able to keep quiet. Your being cool about it probably is driving them insane, wondering when you might figure out who it was. If you do find out, keep your cool, no reason to go to jail for a snitch, your opportunity will come.

93 phils you made me fall out the chair bro! Chongs nickname for relatives/small children/squares that dont smoke is JABBA THE HUT great stuff, Yeah Scruffy he eats ALOT of Iams he eats everytime you walk near the bowl lol but hey the vet says he's healthy.

Great words Bake

Z

zombo

Great pics everyone.
Looks like it won't be dry in the tri state area for quite a while.

Hey Bake the girls are looking fine,you won't be disappointed with any one of them.
Sub - sorry to hear about your bad luck,if you need anything when it comes time to get started again just let me know,i'll help anyway I can.

I got a couple pics of some outdoor Rhino Horn and a new clone I just aquired:

Rhino Horn:

Northern lights clone:
This Northern Lights clone is from seeds bought in the late eighties or early nineties from the Seed Bank in Amsterdam.Its not much to look at now but I'll update here once I put her into flower.