What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2024 ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

Mahalo85

Here’s a little grow update from Holland; been away for a two week holiday in France 🇫🇷 Plants developed really well especially my own sativa cbd cross is budding really good. Definitely the last time messing around with auto flowers, bud leave ratio on this Maui Waui [Nirvana] is a bit sad if you ask me. I’ve put the Northern lights Blue cbd in a 50L pot with a framework for the first time. Happy growing 🌱

Attachments

• IMG_7041.jpeg
    IMG_7041.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_7042.jpeg
    IMG_7042.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_7043.jpeg
    IMG_7043.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_7044.jpeg
    IMG_7044.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_7045.jpeg
    IMG_7045.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_7046.jpeg
    IMG_7046.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_7047.jpeg
    IMG_7047.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 48

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Hi! I'm done transplanting my little hasplants to 3L (<1gal) pots. I usually like to sex my plants in 1L pots but I didn't want to risk them going into flower because of getting rootbound like they say can happen with these Mediterranean genetics.

I discarded a few undesirable plants (mutants, dwarves and obvious males) and for the time being I'm left with around 30 plants. Some of them have a few white flies so I treated them a couple times with potassium soap because it's a little early to introduce beneficials. Have a nice day outdoor bros
IMG_20240808_172835.jpg

IMG_20240808_173649.jpg

IMG_20240808_174052.jpg

Old Piney

This one of two purple satellite fem I have that's flowering much earlier than other by is at least two weeks .According to Vermontman of Green Mountain seeds this one's maturation is more like it's Baglung Nepal parent that he has flowering now. I'm intrigued that such an early flowering Himalayan strain exist. That's why I asked @Calle Minogue about the origin of your Baglung. Apparently vermontman has one with a significantly earlier maturation time
1723211609455.png

Last edited:

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
This of two purple satellite fem I have that's flowering much earlier than other by is at least two weeks .According to Vermontman of Green Mountain seeds this one's maturation is more like it's Baglung Nepal parent that he has flowering now. I'm intrigued that such an early flowering Himalayan strain exist. That's who I asked @Calle Minogue about the origin of your Baglung. Apparently He has one a significantly earlier maturation time View attachment 19045546
Yeah it looks just amazing. This Nepali is really a goddess. My Nepali is not able to flower indoors, but keeping it alive may work great :)

Vermontman did a fantastic job on that one. Never heard something bad about this honest F1 he offers!

Last years UEL F7 x Nepali IBL has blown my mind..
1.10 at 52N
IMG_3332.jpeg

so this year is Repro year. Not only with the F7 I continued, for sure with my own UEL work. This Plant is…

IMG_4663.jpeg

F7 in the wind
IMG_4656.jpeg

Some side bitches :-D
Purple Satellite x Freezeland pollinated with Nepali ;)
IMG_4681.jpeg

Mahalo85

Question: after transplanting my plant to a bigger pot last week I’ve discovered pollen sacks on my plant. Stress reaction causing it to turn hermie or a male plant? What do you guys think?

Attachments

• IMG_7129.jpeg
    IMG_7129.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_7128.jpeg
    IMG_7128.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_7125.jpeg
    IMG_7125.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7126.jpeg
    IMG_7126.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_7127.jpeg
    IMG_7127.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32

Old Piney

Question: after transplanting my plant to a bigger pot last week I’ve discovered pollen sacks on my plant. Stress reaction causing it to turn hermie or a male plant? What do you guys think?
Yep I believe it's just your first male starting. For each variety the males will almost always show first .IMO and experience (45 years ) hermies are rare in outdoor grows. I’ve never had one but I've never grow strains like Southeast Asin prone to it

Mahalo85

Yep I believe it's just your first male starting. For each variety the males will almost always show first .IMO and experience (45 years ) hermies are rare in outdoor grows. I’ve never had one but I've never grow strains like Southeast Asin prone to it
I’ll follow on your experience Old Piney, thanks for your advice!

Old Piney

It does look that way I missed that but I must say I've never seen pistes growing out of a clusters of male flower buds they usual are separate and growing out of cylexes. Either way @Mahalo85 unless you need them for pollen get rid of them ,if you need pollen you got to determine whether or not they are in fact hermorphidite first