What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2024 ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
IMG_3325.jpeg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah i broke down the flowers in my coldroom and immediately froze them. Yeah i use a harvest right freeze dryer
BrassnWood got me set up with the dry ice kief method, but he said he recommends curing the flower for 60 days minimum before extracting the kief to help the coconut oil kief capsules (pills) have better potency.

Do you cure the screened bubblehash? Or is there any good way to do that? I guess its not as good of a cure, but you could still cure it. But curing has to do with initial dry down time, which has to happen at a certain pace after harvest to get it right. May not work curing already dried concentrate.

Green Zenit

As a dominantly indoor grower, I'm not exactly used to mother nature being in control. Its a difference experience. Day 37 since they were planted, I set them out 6/9/24.
View attachment 19033725
View attachment 19033724
They look beautiful and strong! For me nothing beats a good outdoor, always feel them with a strong smell and better high overall. 🌞. Can I ask about what genetics you got there? Happy growingg!

moose/MI

Attachments

• 20240709_133126~2.jpg
    20240709_133126~2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 40
  • 20240709_133118~2.jpg
    20240709_133118~2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20240710_100755_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240710_100755_Photos.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20240710_100857_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240710_100857_Photos.jpg
    414.8 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 37

Holyherb420

Veteran
Very nice!
I'm just about finished from last season.
Sungrown Organic full spec air dried 159-45u temple.
They range from 30 grams up to 49.
Nice! Looking good! I still havent gotten around to rolling a temple ball! I learned from cherry blossom belle frenchys apprentice i just havent done it yet. Still have 60 gallon freezer bags or so to process so i might finally give er a try. This is what i made yesterday

Attachments

• IMG_7852.jpeg
    IMG_7852.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23

cbotany

Veteran
Thats mango mintality
I can't wait to see how she turns out, I just did some googling and I'm extremely curious on how shes gonna end out, you may have stated your location or growing zone in the past (I'm a skimmer when it comes to reading long threads) but can you let her flower out till late October in your zone? I don't have a ton of experience with "haze" but with working with sativa crosses those last weeks for me, seems to be when the strain shines.

Holyherb420

Veteran
I can't wait to see how she turns out, I just did some googling and I'm extremely curious on how shes gonna end out, you may have stated your location or growing zone in the past (I'm a skimmer when it comes to reading long threads) but can you let her flower out till late October in your zone? I don't have a ton of experience with "haze" but with working with sativa crosses those last weeks for me, seems to be when the strain shines.
No worries, I’ve actually never mentioned it. Im in zone 9b if she takes a long time to finish ill just build a hoop house around it in case of rain. I agree the last weeks for sativas are crucial.

cbotany

Veteran
No worries, I’ve actually never mentioned it. Im in zone 9b if she takes a long time to finish ill just build a hoop house around it in case of rain. I agree the last weeks for sativas are crucial.
Thats awesome bud, I'll try to keep up with your posts, do you have a personal thread for any of your girls? I'd love to follow along :)

mudballs

This is this years battle...squirrels keep digging my mounds...i learned that if i make the mulch very thick, they kinda stop. 2yrs ago i tried pepper/seasoning dusted into mulch, 99% sure it did go mobile and ruined my copa genetics smoke...so no pepper/seasoning...i dont wanna chicken wire my mounds...anybody got some ideas?
View attachment 19031322
Hey what about spraying a binder on it...like a caking agent...you know how you can get super crusty thick chunks on top of pots? Same deal but i want to make it hold grass clippings together. What could serve as a binder?

Rodehazrd

Hey what about spraying a binder on it...like a caking agent...you know how you can get super crusty thick chunks on top of pots? Same deal but i want to make it hold grass clippings together. What could serve as a binder?
Well you can use hardware cloth on the soil easily formed to fit around a plant. I used some when plants were small in my 65 gallon shorties. If you’re already top dressed leave it out there. Coons won’t dig. My squirrels at too busy ruining the tomatoes, they suck on a hole then move to another. I wish they tasted better I’d thin them out this winter. My buddy just top dressed with ocean forest and squirrels almost emptied a 7 gal pot looking for the fish.

mudballs

Well you can use hardware cloth on the soil easily formed to fit around a plant. I used some when plants were small in my 65 gallon shorties. If you’re already top dressed leave it out there. Coons won’t dig. My squirrels at too busy ruining the tomatoes, they suck on a hole then move to another. I wish they tasted better I’d thin them out this winter. My buddy just top dressed with ocean forest and squirrels almost emptied a 7 gal pot looking for the fish.
No that's not what im going for..i have that black weed barrier by the roll but that'll just cook soil on side of direct sunlight...no there's gotta be a way, a recipe, or an organic-ish mix we can find that'll turn abundant grass clippings into a water porous fiberous durable shell...lil squirrel claws will just spin wheels trying to break thru and get frustrated.