What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2024 ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not having to water is really nice. Enjoying the rest this summer! Garden is growing better than ever, i always overwater. Watching the Lord give a lesson is proper watering. More rain this week then a cool down!

1721020554722.gif

1721020583516.gif

Energy Turtle

I use the old ridge and furrow method. I feed manure tea above at the feeder roots and fill the furrow a few times a week.
I like to keep a minimum of 25 square feet of soil around each plant at full field capacity.

The soil is decomposed granite and hardpan.
I mixed the hardpan and granite adding about 25% organic matter.

It's been over 100 degrees Fahrenheit in the foothills above central valley California and getting moisture in the clay soil can be difficult without a furrow.

I like growing in clay soil, it may be difficult to hydrate but at least it's full of minerals and my plants don't tip over.

:smoker:

mudballs

Check out ma Liberty Tree!...that's what i call big ones...Liberty Trees were back in old days, they met at a tree to discuss political decisions in early america...the trees were all cut down over time, one was made into a few guitars...played one at Sams Music in NYC...crisp sound...sharp...bit tinny but string change could mellow it out. Check out my Liberty Tree yall!
Screenshot_20240715-065034_Gallery.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks! Yup just turned on the freeze dryer wish i had ran more before i ran the freeze dryer but it takes so long to make the ro water and ice that i wont be able to run anymore before the family outing this weekend
What’s ur Extraction method ? need to learn how to do it professionally I don’t want to have to rely on others… I do understand that it can be a lot of labor, but I’m not afraid of work

Holyherb420

Veteran
What’s ur Extraction method ? need to learn how to do it professionally I don’t want to have to rely on others… I do understand that it can be a lot of labor, but I’m not afraid of work
Honestly i did two teaching methods my very first run i used this video like my bible

Then i took a class put on by frenchy canolis students. Pretty much the same information shared by pedro and build a soil

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Check out ma Liberty Tree!...that's what i call big ones...Liberty Trees were back in old days, they met at a tree to discuss political decisions in early america...the trees were all cut down over time, one was made into a few guitars...played one at Sams Music in NYC...crisp sound...sharp...bit tinny but string change could mellow it out. Check out my Liberty Tree yall!
View attachment 19032944
Ho Ho Ho! :santa1:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
This has been a weird outdoor season for me this year. I waited till mother's day to put my plants out so they wouldn't bloom too early, I even placed solar powered LED spotlights on them, just in case. My spotlight idea didn't work, maybe they weren't strong enough.
My Durban Poison started blooming and never went back into reveg. I've never seen a plant not go back into veg. I chopped her down last week.

The Freakshow went about a month before starting to bloom, which is weird. She's finally fully back into veg now. Up to my chest now.
IMG_20240714_175255942.jpg

IMG_20240714_175242071.jpg

Critical Mass x PurpAl didn't really ever start to bud, she just started revegging threw a bunch of 1 finger leaves, got very bushy and grew about a thousand grow tips.

I also put out a Multi Haze from IC member @JohnnyChicago. I just put it outside to watch it grow, I know it won't finish blooming here in Virginia. In fact I don't even know if it was start blooming here in Virginia. 😂 Indoors i put 3 multi haze into 12/12 for 7 weeks before one showed sex. I then put them into 11/13 on June 26th and the other two still haven't showed sex.

IMG_20240714_172406130.jpg
IMG_20240714_172326462.jpg

I also put two plants next to the volunteer tomatoes.
IMG_20240714_172136074.jpg

Im not a good enough outdoor grower or our weather doesn't allow me to grow good outdoor. My best results outdoors don't even compare to my indoor. The humidity is usually so high here in Va that most dense budded plants will rot.
My best harvest outdoors was last years Freakshow, she didn't rot too much at all, but maybe 3/4 as good tasting as indoors.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
This has been a weird outdoor season for me this year. I waited till mother's day to put my plants out so they wouldn't bloom too early, I even placed solar powered LED spotlights on them, just in case. My spotlight idea didn't work, maybe they weren't strong enough.
My Durban Poison started blooming and never went back into reveg. I've never seen a plant not go back into veg. I chopped her down last week.

The Freakshow went about a month before starting to bloom, which is weird. She's finally fully back into veg now. Up to my chest now. View attachment 19033214
View attachment 19033215
Critical Mass x PurpAl didn't really ever start to bud, she just started revegging threw a bunch of 1 finger leaves, got very bushy and grew about a thousand grow tips.

I also put out a Multi Haze from IC member @JohnnyChicago. I just put it outside to watch it grow, I know it won't finish blooming here in Virginia. In fact I don't even know if it was start blooming here in Virginia. 😂 Indoors i put 3 multi haze into 12/12 for 7 weeks before one showed sex. I then put them into 11/13 on June 26th and the other two still haven't showed sex.

View attachment 19033216 View attachment 19033217

I also put two plants next to the volunteer tomatoes.
View attachment 19033218

Im not a good enough outdoor grower or our weather doesn't allow me to grow good outdoor. My best results outdoors don't even compare to my indoor. The humidity is usually so high here in Va that most dense budded plants will rot.
My best harvest outdoors was last years Freakshow, she didn't rot too much at all, but maybe 3/4 as good tasting as indoors.
Freakshows a wild looking specimen.