What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2024 ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

Janborrego

Northern lights. This is smelling so great I really cant wait. NL was my very first grow. I sucked but the weed didnt. She was only a foot tall. I planted 12 and only 4 survived. They were small but potent. Mt first grow yielded a few ounces. Hoping for a pound from this girl.
She is in a 30 gal grow bag.
Treated with DE
IMG_6738.jpeg

Janborrego

Sour vengeance
She is over 4 ft tall and still reaching for the sky. She was born sometime in late May. I forgot to date her. Her mommy hermed and I was so impressed with everything about this plant. I planted her after finding the seed while trimming. The weed and buds were just awesome. She looks like she is just starting to flower.
Just treaded with DE.
IMG_6747.jpeg

Janborrego

Pink mango x GDP this is my first successful clone. The mother is freaking great weed. I harvested her in the end of May or Beginning of June. I gave her 2 extra weeks. Boy am I glad that weed is fire. It sticks around for like 4 hours too. I feel full of energy and like to stay busy. I will try to clone her again. It is worth it. I think I got the GDP pheno as it tasted a lot like GDP. Just treated with DE
IMG_6791.jpeg

Janborrego

These are the other 2 Maui waui. I am growing to smoke. I have a few clones. If they make it I will be doing a seed run with a few branches and a paint brush. If the fems fail I will have this to fall back on. Collecting pollen from
IMG_6771.jpeg
IMG_6773.jpeg
the 2 massive males. Males are inside females are outside.
IMG_6793.jpeg
IMG_6792.jpeg

Janborrego

This is Evo dream fem big monster out grew every pot I put her in now she is in the ground. She is in pre-flower. I will see buds starting to form soon. The winds were so strong last night and she was newly transplanted so I had to put rocks on her to keep her stable. When I put her in the ground I cut off the 10 gallon grow bag so I did not disturb anything. Dug a super deep hole and added compost. Then I fed her well. She is a hungry girl. Almost 8 ft now. The fence in the background is s 6 ft fence she is well above that. Just one plant but viewed from different angles.
Just treated with DE.
Pics don’t really do her justice.
IMG_6798.jpeg
IMG_6796.jpeg
IMG_6795.jpeg

Janborrego

The black these are my last 2 one in a 7 gal bag. The other in a one gal pot for a grow challenge. The one gal pot has a smaller pot under her so I can give her extra water to keep her gool. I was watering her like 4 times a day and she was still wilting. She is not floating in water just a little in the bottom to jeep her cool. She is also in a larger pot with heavy rocks to keep get from getting blown away. She is leaning a bit but is stable.
They were both treated with DE… damned bugs/spiders.
IMG_6800.jpeg
IMG_6799.jpeg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Janborrego

I use a mask when applying. I wash my weed so we are good. It gets a wash in baking soda and lemon juice then several rinses min 2 but usually 4 and up to 6 as the sand flies here in the desert. It gets everywhere.

Attachments

• IMG_4483.jpeg
    IMG_4483.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4482.jpeg
    IMG_4482.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4481.jpeg
    IMG_4481.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_4475.jpeg
    IMG_4475.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 30

Eltitoguay

I use a mask when applying. I wash my weed so we are good. It gets a wash in baking soda and lemon juice then several rinses min 2 but usually 4 and up to 6 as the sand flies here in the desert. It gets everywhere.
I use diatomaceous earth abundantly, but I refrain from fumigating it on flowers: I am neither a physicist nor a chemist, but I think that (just as there can always be traces of larger and less "resin-adhering" capacity) it could be very difficult, if not almost impossible, to wash absolutely all the very fine particles of diatomaceous earth; and it is enough to put a single particle of these in your lungs for it to stay for life, I think... I repeat that I am not sure what I am saying... But once an acquaintance sprayed sulfur on flowers with resin; Sulfur is less adherent than ditomèas earth, but it is much more detectable due to its flavor: no matter how much you washed the harvest, you could detect from time to time how a particle of sulfur burned...