What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2023 -ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

Dosidos 33

Attachments

• Exter.jpg
    Exter.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 55

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
...Well, I don't know... I have several around me also in full sun, flowering now... At least in my regional area, I think they can flower from mid-summer until November... I am in the interior of the Iberian Peninsula, about 39°N and 800 meters above sea level... What approximate latitude are you at?
Interesting I love yucca, they are very hardy plants! They do well and flower in my front bed, even with some shade! I'm surrounded by land and at 39N.

gorilla ganja

Do the cold temperatures help them ripen faster and have better terpenes and potency?
Cold temps slow growth, so no, I don't think they help ripen faster. Not sure about terpenes and potency.

Did your bushes ripen then? Look a little on the thin side, but they look pretty far along.
Yes, Got lucky and I think they are pretty much done. Not really a donkey dink sort of strain, more like hundreds of golf ball type buds. Any harvest is a good harvest. So I am happy.

Last edited:

@peace

Outdoor at 43N. Harvested 10 days ago. This is my best hybrid again this year for bud rot and pm, zero pm and only a couple of spots of bud rot on the surface of a few outer buds, nothing deep inside the bud like other strains I had this year. I am on a river, to the north is a creek and I am surrounded by two great lakes in southern Ontario (Canada), so bud rot is a big issue usually.

It is a cross that I made of a male Nepal Jam (Ace) x Purple Malawi female (Ace). I like Malawi in crosses so far because like the Malawi mother, most of the weight/ density comes in the final two weeks, which in my opinion helps with bud rot. Smells sweet, florally, and creamy, with a backend of hazelnut or cooked coconut and something spicy. I like the smell, effects are like its sisters that I have grown prior. Clear headed happy high, medium potency, good for day time.

LCNJ veg.jpg
LCNJ plant.jpg
LCNJ Top.jpg
LCNJ Bud.jpg
LCNJ Dried.jpg
LCNJ Close Up.jpg

Funkalicious

Hi guys! Fantastic shots in this thread as always, a pleasure to see the big girls you peeps have grown.

Over here I harvested the Cheese that was in our mountain guerilla. super weather until harvest day, so we did the cutting under pouring rain - happy to get the plants before chance of molding. I am really happy with the yield considering the guerilla context, they smell amazing I think I am going to enjoy.

Cheese
Screenshot 2023-10-16 at 16.24.01.png

Gelato
Screenshot 2023-10-16 at 16.24.11.png

Interesting, seems like a surefire way to get maximum sunlight on the buds.
Trimming the leaves one week before harvesting outdoors is a small measure to prevent spiders from affecting the bud, as without those small leaves, they have no place to create their webs. It's not 100% effective, but it significantly reduces the occurrence of spider pests, especially towards the end of the cultivation, which is the most critical part of the entire process.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
harvest day...
duhh need extra space for drying ;-)
and need to figure out the best way to harvest & transport ... huu never thought about... :cool:
me think you get the idea about size... ;-)
no mold or other issues... had lot's of rain and cold here too @52°N ... now it's around 13°C
a few are little late ... others are fine...

Iranian Auto x OHzS1(reversed best OHz)
IMG_7756.jpeg
IMG_7761.jpeg
IMG_7765.jpeg
IMG_7767.jpeg
IMG_7768.jpeg
IMG_7770.jpeg
IMG_7772.jpeg
IMG_7773.jpeg
IMG_7774.jpeg
IMG_7775.jpeg

more next post ...
M.:smoker:

ost

Monsignor's superlative cannabis cultivation prowess is only exceeded by his literary talent as an erudite and dispassionate chronicler of this exacting horticultural discipline we all love.
to fight with mold and trying ,to save most of a crop, it's nice to have those ,that don't have a rot problem!

Latest posts

Latest posts