What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2023 -ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trying a new way to post images because they are not showing up on cell phones.

Got a batch of rain last night, high humidity for a couple days and cool weather, so going to check them make sure the tarps are in place and move around the flowers for better spacing. Will help them cure well. Moisture is helpful once they have dried for a few days. Humidity will be above 50% for several days right now, will probably be good. I can cut them up and space out mroe more if they need to dry more.

Enjoying the finished flower, much more developed cannabinoid profile and better terpenes. Well worth the wait, but its potent now! :smoke:

Deep Chunk x Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu Kush

full

DC x LVPK x HK

full

Sativa Candy Chunk

full

SCC

full

SCC

full

Still wasn't available on a cell phone. IT had a link that said view media, but when you click it, it said you had to be logged in to view the media. I would like my thread to be viewable by non-members on cellphones, but I want the images to show up full size on my posts. Not sure if I can do that.

At least posting the 'gallery BB Code' link instead of the 'image BB Code' will allow members to use their cell phone and be able to see it.

Anyone else having issues viewing images?

Edit: not going to use gallery link because it reduces size for horizontal images.

Sativa Candy Chunk

full

SCC

full

SCC

full

SCC

full

SCC

full

SCC

full

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
I'm looking forward to your smoke reports!

I am really curious about :) Half buds half cobs is my planned share. So I will @TresPlantas mark you if I do something with it!

Weather is really bad since 5 days. Mild and rainy. Perfect mold condition and by tommorow it will decrease with potential frost :p I guess we will see more purple.

@Hombre del mont The first picture is absolutely art - love it.

Wow the last plant is laaate - really interested in it’s 10weeks progress :)

Smoked some of the UELxNep

IMG_3758.jpeg

Oh wow after few weeks it will be MBAF xD

Last edited:

Eltitoguay

(...)0ctober-13 :
Thai A5 Haze
fem (A.C.E.):
Flowering status of the lower branches. It's been smelling since the last days, by the way. The smell is complex: first it has a meat part (pate / livers with Sherry); Then, a kind of mixture of leather/dry hash and lavender is added; and only at the end does a soft lemon note appear...:
IMG_20231013_120520.jpg
IMG_20231013_120620.jpg
IMG_20231013_120658.jpg
IMG_20231013_120719.jpg
IMG_20231013_120733.jpg
IMG_20231013_120737.jpg
IMG_20231013_120816.jpg
IMG_20231013_120851.jpg
IMG_20231013_120855.jpg
IMG_20231013_124352.jpg

Eltitoguay

13-Octubre:
..Y a ver @el mani, si le da el visto bueno a la fideuá que hemos comido hoy, o si se les nota mucho el acento de Sierra Morena a los gambones...
..And let's see @el mani, if he approves of the fideuá that we ate today...
IMG_20230824_205246.jpg

...And do you all remember how this yucca was days ago?
Ocober-3: Another walk to my humble ganjanal; Walking by the way:
View attachment 18898679

Palmetto (clumping palm), (specifically the only native variety of palmetto, Chamaerops humilis) that grows right next to the wall and on the roof of my house:
View attachment 18898746 View attachment 18898747 View attachment 18898748

Yucca (Yucca aloifolia). This plant is wild, and grows wild in my area, although like the local agaves and nopales, it arrived from America after the conquest and absorption of the Mexica Empire of the Triple Alliance by the Spanish Empire of Charles I of Spain and V of Germany (del tal Carlos ese, era el Imperio, revegetta). From here, it later spread to Africa and the warmer areas of the Mediterranean basin:
View attachment 18898720 View attachment 18898721 View attachment 18898722

This apple tree is planted. I planted it years ago, but either you water it a lot, or it suffers a lot from the heat and dryness of my climate:
View attachment 18898735

Magnolia (Magnolia grandiflora), also planted; post-floral pineapple. (This species was widely imported starting in the 16th century here, from Spanish Florida and Texas):
View attachment 18898756 View attachment 18898757
(...)
...Well, look how I found her tonight, bent under the weight of the flowers:
IMG_20231006_201630.jpg
IMG_20231006_201832.jpg
IMG_20231006_201602.jpg
IMG_20231006_201552.jpg
IMG_20231006_201903.jpg
IMG_20231006_201909.jpg

...And I'm saying goodbye to all of you, with this happy melody; because as the saying already says it...: "Fucked up.., but happy."
Hasta la vista; See you around...

Last edited:

northstate123

It's always good to get the last one safely in, but I always feel sad to not have anything growing and March seems so far off.

Congratulations brother!

Thank you my friend :D I know I'm actually gonna feel a little sad and lonely this winter as I've decided to not grow indoors for the first time in several years (11 I think). I'm changing jobs and I will be meeting clients at home so having stinky plants indoors is out of the question. And it's a long way til March as you say. Oh well.

Hey guys i must say i feel your pain totally...i mean march is far away.

I just want to comfort you with the information that here in 62 the od season starts in may and ends in september so stay positive :D

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had a good rain yesterday, so went out to check on them. Tarps were in place, and flowers were staying up for the most part. Flowers have a good start and are dry on the outside after 5 days of good drying conditions, so they look like they won't be prone to mold. Have a string of cool, high humidity days with high temps only in the mid 50's F and humidity staying above 60% for 72 hours. Sun will come out tuesday and hopefully will get them all jarred and in the ground next weekend. Flowers smell fragrant, so resin is still moist, indicating good conditions for curing.

Glad harvest went so smooth, thanks to the good Lord for providing a path through for His servant, and for giving us the medicine helps us be healthy!

More views from the harvest.... It was memorable with some different strains in the garden this year! Enjoy! :smoke:

Sativa Candy Chunk

full

SCC

full

SCC

full

SCC

full

SCC

full

SCC

full

-------Time to cut------- :smoke:

Early Skunk x Lebanese

full

ES x L

full

ES x L

full

full

Deep Chunk x Blueberry

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im strapped in and waiting for all my friends here to upload the harvest pics. This has been an amazing thread.
Meanwhile .....Sweet Mountian Bubblegum
View attachment 18904377
The aroma is of heaven, i do believe
Thats awesome! I love bubblegum, and I think it has a big influence in the fruity side of my cultivar. Reminds me of Bubblicious brand bubblegum flavor.

Originally in 2010 had the (Sour Bubble bx3 x Sour Bubble x BX 4) x Deep Chunk) X DC as well as the (Bubba Kush x Bubblegum) x DC) x DC.

Where did you get the Mountain Bubblegum??

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Deep Chunk x Blueberry

full

DC x BB

full

DC x BB--long single cola, loose, more leaf/ bracts and high trichome produciton

full

DC x BB
full

DC x BB

full

Deep Chunk x Blueberry

full

DC x BB
full

DC x Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu Kush--high density flower with high calyx to bract ratio, small plant in front with lots of branches, similar resin to others with same flower structure--light fresh sharp kush aroma

full

DC x LVPK x HK--topped plant in front, royal kush indica terpenes, leans more fruity pine aroma--great medicine!

full

DC x LVPK x HK

full

Deep Chunk x Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu Kush--tall fresh indica with sharpness aroma, robust, sleepy sedative effect. high density flower with high calyx to leaf/bract ratio and high trichome coverage. Trichomes stand up and are thick like the DC x BB. Stems are woody all the way to the flower--Champion plant! :smoke:

full

DC x LVPK x HK

full

DC x LVPK x HK

full

DC x LVPK x HK

full

DC x LVPK x HK

full

Sativa Candy Chunk--Tall 2 head top--blockhead plant-- fruity terpenes, Purple coloration highlights and high trichome coverage. :smoke:

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice bushes Gorill Ganja! How cold did the frost get? At what temperature will the flowers start to freeze and go bad?

gorilla ganja

Nice bushes Gorill Ganja! How cold did the frost get? At what temperature will the flowers start to freeze and go bad?
They had several light frosts 0 to -3 C / 32 to 26 F, the killing frost is about -3 C /26 F or below for extended periods. Frosts are usually a few hours long, then it will start to warm for the day. When those periods last longer than 5 hours plants will freeze solid and will not recover.

mountainoutlaw

Thats awesome! I love bubblegum, and I think it has a big influence in the fruity side of my cultivar. Reminds me of Bubblicious brand bubblegum flavor.

Originally in 2010 had the (Sour Bubble bx3 x Sour Bubble x BX 4) x Deep Chunk) X DC as well as the (Bubba Kush x Bubblegum) x DC) x DC.

Where did you get the Mountain Bubblegum??
One of my older creations 😁
Original bubblegum x sweet skunk x bubble gum

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the advice Gorilla Ganja, you have a good place to test them out! Do the cold temperatures help them ripen faster and have better terpenes and potency?

Did your bushes ripen then? Look a little on the thin side, but they look pretty far along. I think you said they were behind this year.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats interesting a yucca was flowering this time of year! Must have been the shade and it was confused. Yucca flower mid summer about june and early july here!

Eltitoguay

Thats interesting a yucca was flowering this time of year! Must have been the shade and it was confused. Yucca flower mid summer about june and early july here!
...Well, I don't know... I have several around me also in full sun, flowering now... At least in my regional area, I think they can flower from mid-summer until November... I am in the interior of the Iberian Peninsula, about 39°N and 800 meters above sea level... What approximate latitude are you at?

Eltitoguay

October-15 :

Zamaldélica,
(Reunion Island's Zamal X Golden Tiger; Golden Tiger being: Koh Chang Thai/Hmong Thai X Malawi Killer), (A.C.E.).
Born during the second half of April, she measures 1.65 meters; She has the 3 lower nodes (6 lower branches) pruned. Increasingly sweeter and more delicate smell: orangeade/mandarin, and a finish with a mixture of sweet carrot and fruity melon.
IMG_20231015_140216.jpg

IMG_20231015_130505.jpg

IMG_20231015_132153.jpg

IMG_20231015_132137.jpg

IMG_20231015_130625.jpg

IMG_20231015_130643.jpg

IMG_20231015_140950.jpg

IMG_20231015_131622.jpg

IMG_20231015_142413.jpg

(...)

Latest posts

Latest posts