What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2023 -ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

babygrower1

You could put some sticks in the pots and cover sheet over it!? Would help against cold and overwatering at the same time plus it's cheap.

microporous anti-freeze foil is much better at night, greenhouse foil doesn't make too much without sunlight, In my biggest greenhouse it s only 1-2C more than outdoor now, microporous + a 20-30 eur heat blower will make a big difference

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the response, I was thinking of scrapping them, but they look like the leaves are growing little by little, and starting to adjust after transplant to stage 2 containers.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Putting them outside for a bit in the sunshine. That will get them going. A little tenth to a quarter inch rain on the way. Will keep them dry. Starting to get it now! Thank you Jesus!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was thinking male ratio may be much higher because of stress. I want these strains in the garden! I don;t want to scrap the Deep Chunks! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its all good, thats what Jesus does, Jesus saves! :smoke:

A few more males wouldn't be too bad actually since we're doing the Deep Chunk reproduction! Sorry to say DC isn't looking that great on most of the plants. Getting some good sun, I will give them until next weekend I guess.

There are several other strains I want, and if nothing else looks like the big seed Sativa Candy Spice (Chunk) is going to be running a few more individuals.

Plan B may be doing a good reproduction of my F12 Sativa Candy Spice.

Getting a good workout moving these flats. Going to be strong by the end of the year after running water up hill. :smoke:

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I already had these photos saved on my media from the past, I just copy the image BB code and paste it to show the image.

Going out to plant first round of veggies. Just planting potato and onion and crops from seed. Frost should be done, one more light patchy frost and we are about out of the woods after next week.

Seedlings are standing up looking happy in the sun. With as lanky as they are, I thought they were all going to be laying over. Mix is a little rich but they're looking good. Definitely fed well on this round with fat little leaves like no other! :smoke:

Sativa Candy Spice--signature cherry phenotype. Very potent
full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm planning on doing my first grow this year, outdoor autoflowers. I live in a "humid, subtropical climate" in an undisclosed state on the southeastern coast of the USA, about a 1.5/2 hour drive from the Atlantic Ocean. I've been looking at tropical sativas and even used Seedfinder's outdoor climate calculator, but a lot of the strains they suggested were either out of stock or flower too long to get started now. The strains must be humidity/mold/fungus/heat resistant, so no indicas.

I was thinking of Nirvana's "hawaii maui wowie" auto and Elite Seed's "Elite 47" since the regular AK-47 isn't very humidity friendly from what I've read. Can someone give me some recommendations?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got some potato muscles built up yesterday. Hustled out 240 ft, making a trench for seed potatoes and raking raised beds with a friend in between light rains.

Squash mounds will get you pretty good. Guerilla gardening gives you the best workout though. Hope I can get the truck back there for planting. Will have to have a picnic! :smoke:

full