What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2023 -ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
Day 4 outside I believe. It's really opened up. Only gave nutes day one, last 2 days have been rain.
IMG_20230417_154707176_HDR~3.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That one's going to grow! Lots of tops, looking great! :smoke:

How big is that fabric container? Are you letting the roots grow through the bag into the ground?

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
That one's going to grow! Lots of tops, looking great! :smoke:

How big is that fabric container? Are you letting the roots grow through the bag into the ground?
25gal bag, it really makes the plant look half it's size.

St. Phatty

I moved 2 plants indoors under a 1K MH because it's supposed to get cold.

One of them is mid-flowering, the other is almost done.

I want to "land the fish" and get some decent bud.

Also I moved a Re-gen indoors. She is about 9 months old. Her name is "Super Trike #1". She was a tiny plant that got started late and then had some some long spikey trikeys.

She's had enough abuse without going through an overnight freeze.

It's musical Cannabis plants. Getting minor exercise just moving plants around.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Looking great! Nice and bushy! Some cloudy weather will hopefully trigger them a little faster.

I have several lebanese crosses one is a Peach ozz kush x Lebanese, another is Early skunk x Lebanese. Will have to look. I guess thats Ace's seeds?
Yes, it's the lebanese from ace. How many seeds did you sow in total? :love: I have a little patch of dirt behind my house where I grow tomatoes and I'm really tempted to make a little hashplant "field" like you do, it's just that my house is quite close to the road and it's a little risky.

🛒

😂😂😂

Happy Shopping! ☺️

🛒🛒🛒:ninja:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its a 10' x 15' plot, so the canopy is like one big plant they grow for medical flower. Sowed 2 flats of backups, so its a decent amount, I figure it will allow for some rouging of undesirable phenotypes/ mutants. Probably won't put them all in the 10 x 15, going to spread the love give/sell seedlings to friends and family and maybe expand the plot a little if it looks possible. I have some green fencing and I'm using 2 types of repellents plus I have dogs. :smoke:

therevverend

Veteran
Seedlings are growing their first sets of true leaves. Starting to transfer the bigger ones from their seedling mix to something with compost mixed in with it. Here's a look at a couple I found interesting. First is Royal Kush x 5 G Blue.

View media item 18709405
I like what I see. Created the seed in 2015, here's a look at a sister from 2016. They don't make it easy to dig up pics from old albums; I'm trying something different, clicking on the link should send you to the picture.

https://www.icmag.com/media/rk-x-pl-sept-9.17081842/

Here's a Moroccan Kush. Seeds from a grower in Michigan. The seeds came highly touted; the strain came originally from bag seed but has done great outdoors in Michigan. The grower has no idea if it's really Moroccan, Kush or what, that's just the name of the ganja the seed came from. I can't make any judgements until I grow it out. The pictures of his plants were impressive, tons of frost. Looked quite a bit more Kush than Moroccan to my eye although hopefully the possible Moroccan element speeds up the flowering time.

View media item 18709407

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good guys! Interested to see how those lines turn out! Purple showing already on that royal Kush x 5G Blue! Interested in the maroccan hash plant! Smackers will be a keeper! :smoke:

Have backup flats and kind of starting over since the old ones are so stunted being almost a month old. Its my first time starting this early. Had some things to learn about temperatures, fertility, and watering. Some of them are beginning to grow and will make it. I want that Deep Chunk for the reproduction project, so they will have priority even if slow.

Have some seedlings emerging planted on 4/17. We'll see if we can get these to catch the wave. Can't put them outside right now though, high around 50F with frost/freeze the next couple nights!

Will get some updated pics soon. Have a good Four-Twenty weekend! Better get medicating, next harvest is on the way! :smoke:

St. Phatty

Oh well, so much for the Spring Flowering cycle.

I have 2 Sativa's that are about 3 weeks into 12/12 ... which then became 14/10.

and 2 more Indica-Sativa mixes that are about 2 weeks into 12/12 ... which stayed 12/12 because I brought them indoors under a 1K Metal Halide.

Not sure whether to bring the outdoor Sativa's indoors ... or what.

OH WELL, I harvested 1/2 a plant and got one more that's looking good for harvest.

therevverend

Veteran
We’re back in the cold snap

I thought winter hung around here late this year. Where do you live, the fucking North Pole?

Here's my Helmand's Glue. Came from Mister D, he's good people, slings his gear at SeedHeaven which is worth checking out. I'm impressed by how resinous the seedlings are.

View media item 18709489
View media item 18709490
Have the usual cabinet of freaky fucked up mutants. All seem to be caused by either old or fucked up seed stock. Last year Huckleberry Punch was my best plant, probably my best plant ever. Considering size, yield, finishing time, ease of trim, effect, resin content. It's a 10/10. I started 3 of my remaining seed. Unfortunately 2 are weirdos. Check 'em out.

View media item 18709495
View media item 18709494
View media item 18709493
One normal likely ass-kicker, one quadfolliate, (I know it's whorled phyllotaxy, doesn't sound as cool) and one I don't know what the fuck. It's interesting that the quad is just as big as the healthy one, it looks like it's going to snap out of it's weirdness. Even the little retarded one looks viable. The new set of leaves are fascinating, at first I thought they were bracts, then a pair of hands, antennae, they look resinous like the young growth on the Helmand Glues.

View media item 18709492
My Aunt of Farouk F2s are looking good. They look so similar to one another they could be clones.

Finally, finally coming out of our cold wet spring funk, a week of dry warm weather coming up. The weather has been quite a bit colder than usual, usually we have at least a few dry sunny days into the high 60s/low 70s in late March through mid April. None this year along with plenty of cold rain. I've been moving them into the house each night, putting as many on my heat mat as I can. Last night was the end of that. It's become more of a chore as I transplant more of them to 1 gallons, I started leaving up to 1/3 tucked under the eave of the house to stay dry. Seems to have made a difference, lots of healthy root action and no losses to dampening off. Today I'll be getting everyone into 1 gallons with plenty of compost so they can make a push into the long fertile days of May.

Latest posts

Latest posts