Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
IMG_3254.jpeg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We're hanging in there. :smoke:

After the rain yesterday evening, most of the plants are leaning a bit. Just a few are down to the fence, but they will be alright as long as they get good air circulation and some sun. Going to try to let them ripen to a week or 2 into October and start harvesting.

The ones I staked did well in the storm. I may try to find some big sticks to stake the others with. It would be better to stand them up and help the plants get more sun as well as dry out the flowers.

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
plants are looking fire! good luck with the trip!

been taking things down slow. the flooded beds were stressed and finished early.
some of the plants turned out pretty nice and were just stunted in size.

Natty Bumpo
View attachment 18896716

Black Licorice x Lemon Cherry Gelato has some nice stank and colors.
View attachment 18896717

this Blue Deo is hella loud with some old school funk.
View attachment 18896718

92 OGK with pink hairs, great year for pink hairs here...
View attachment 18896719

Blueberry Muffin was a big surprise, almost passed on her.
View attachment 18896720

Chem Ds in bed 1 starting to smell like my wading boots.
View attachment 18896721

View attachment 18896724

Cherry Pie is a perfect finisher here and what amazing flavor!
View attachment 18896725

View attachment 18896726

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like next weekend the warm streak of 80 F highs will be turning over to average highs in the mid to upper 60's. Looks like its going to be dry though the middle of the month so should work out well for an outdoor dry this year! Last year we had a killing freeze several nights starting the Oct 8. Its tempting to let them go longer, but once nights drop to the mid 40's and highs barely reach minimum growing temp of 65F the season of growth is basically done anyway with short days.

Resin should be ready on most plants, and ripening an extra couple weeks could mean the plants won't have warm enough weather to dry well after harvest. By the end of the month average temps drop off to 59F, and it gets really dark, not the best drying conditions. Have to chop right at the end of the summer weather to get it right. :smoke:

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, Revegetta, you've got it made there with those shopping carts, and your plants do to. Keeping them happy, and they're shaping up well! :smoke:

Hey harvest reaper, is that skunk x northern Lights in the first pic? Barely flowering at the end of september

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sampling some early Deep Chunk x Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu Kush from broken branches. They are ripe flowers and have bold royal-indica terpenes. Clear relaxed effect that lasts. Its one to look into. Doesn't seem to make you too tired so far, but we'll see once its ripened a little further. I would imagine the profile will change a little, but resin terpenes are definitiely a keeper therapeutic indica.

full

full

full

full

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Went to the garden to take up the plants and found one of the tall SCC 3 sisters plants snapped that had been leaning on the fence. The flowers weighed so much it broke in the wind, I guess. Should get a pretty decent yield. This one smells like pine.

All the plants are set in place though, not going to stake the ones that are comfortable on the fence, to prevent more stems being broken. Will keep an eye on them. Wanting to water Sunday if possible, but will water less and will be prepared to stake the big ones! :smoke:

Sativa Candy Chunk

full

SCC

full

SCC

full

SCC

full