What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2023 -ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Good old dog Spud who got lost years ago. Miss ya buddy.
full

full

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A friend of mine who used to ride dirtbikes with me was into psychadelics in high school and he made us a senior shirt with a cool trippy design on the front. It had hidden images that the teachers wouldn't be able to see but we would to give it some trippy themes.

It read, "The steps from today will lead to tomorrow... and trace back to yesterday."

Had all seniors names printed on the back. Still wear that shirt today! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Goji Dog​

The mother in this cross, Goji OG, known as the pine-soul cut, is a personal favorite. Pure bliss with old world flavor.A sativa dominate hybrid with a shorter flowering period and an uplifting high know to bring lightness and joy to a stressful day. Big resinous flowers were found in testing. The flavor was black cherry soaked in pinesol. The effect was inspiring with an added body relaxation. The plant structure exhibited good branching with a moderate stretch.​

Flowering Time: 56-63 days

1689445191902.png

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How much did you have to pay for the pot plants? Would love to see those on sale at the grocery, they have other plants, why not medicinal cannabis?

Getting branchy! Going to have some good little bushes!

Saw a thread last year where someone in thailand went to a flea market and bought a couple cannabis plants in containers! Could start a little business! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Starting to get some pistil stacking already on the Paradise Cheese x Hindu Kush!

full

Getting close almost stacing on Early Skunk x Lebanese

full

Sativa Candy Chunk male #5 is a quick pollen producer so we will have pollen on time. Hoping the other champion males pollinate on time so this one may get pushed down to limit its production. I like the others better. This one has good indica traits too, but doesn't have the indica structure and morphology I'm looking for in the line.

Although, it is good to have some diversity, and it may be the frutiy one I'm wanting to save. :smoke:

full

Chuck Jägerschnitzel

Goji Dog​

The mother in this cross, Goji OG, known as the pine-soul cut, is a personal favorite. Pure bliss with old world flavor.A sativa dominate hybrid with a shorter flowering period and an uplifting high know to bring lightness and joy to a stressful day. Big resinous flowers were found in testing. The flavor was black cherry soaked in pinesol. The effect was inspiring with an added body relaxation. The plant structure exhibited good branching with a moderate stretch.​

Flowering Time: 56-63 days

View attachment 18865879
I really like that Pinesol flavored stuff, right around the turn of the century there was some amazing pot going around here in the PNW with intense floor cleaner flavor, but times changed and I haven't met anything like it since. Five years or so ago I managed to make a cross that came kind of close, reminded me of floor cleaner with bleach. I have untested F3s of that line, but I haven't had room to grow them in a couple years due to other projects and the seeds are getting old.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
past week was full of suck here, massive flood taking out plants in beds 3 and 4, those 2 beds will have trouble if it stays this wet.

View attachment 18865859

View attachment 18865861

View attachment 18865862

View attachment 18865863

View attachment 18865864

I put a few of the plants back into the muck and they are still alive...

View attachment 18865865

View attachment 18865866

View attachment 18865867

View attachment 18865868

Bed 1 is growing hard now in spite of all the water, I think it will fill up nice.

View attachment 18865870

View attachment 18865871

bed 5 is starting to come out of transplant shock, hillside shed the rain well.

View attachment 18865872

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool is that similar to Jacks Cleaner strain? Yeah we need to preserve whatever we have. Imagine if everyone got busy phenohunting and breeding how much better strains would be developed. Yeah room and time is the limiting factor. Would be great if the legal states would allow more plants. The politicians evidently don't care the number restrictions are highly oppressive and limit growers' ability to produce a good end product. Need to call them out on it.

Giving the people liberty to make their own choice about their garden is much more valuable than the politician trying to look good on paper. What are they thinking? Need to get the gene pool back in order! :smoke:

Hoping to get out there earlier today and get some males culled out in better sunlight. Already have my breeding males selected, need to get them some light so they can drop pollen on time. Really looking forward to next year with these hybrids in the works! Lots of skunk in my garden, got the Sterling Skunk, Early Skunk x Leb, and Paradise Cheese x Hindu Kush! Going to hopefully find some of the stinky stuff. Yum! :smoke:

laszlokovacs

Nothing good to post, season has been DOA for the most part for me this year. Last year spoiled me with nice weather- I dont think there's been more than than 5 sunny days since the middle of June when most of the plants went in. Even without the fires, its just been cloudy all the time and pouring rain. Ground was absolutely saturated already and there was another 1.25" rain in a couple hours this morning. This pic was July 4th and has just been downhill since
IMG_6244(1).jpg

Drainage screwing me over this year. Turns out my best spots last year are my worst this year- last year was dry and these spots are in a pocket that carries water so they got plenty of water- this year is mud. I started hauling compost to build up the left side a few weeks ago but the tractor broke down 2 weeks ago.This is my worst plant, was already a tiny bit washed out last weekend from the rain and the 4" of rain this past week just makes em hate life- this one looks like it might give up shortly...
IMG_6310(1).jpg

For some reason my plants in the literal swamp a couple hundred feet away are taking the floods in stride- Pic taken 2 weeks ago and was stomach height, probably a male but the others with it are also happy. Definitely planting ground cover next year.
IMG_6239(1).jpg

Guess I cant complain too much. Already wrote off this season long ago after the frost on my birthday killed my fruit for this year:LOL: All this rain is probably good in the long run- Its pushing me to look for new spots too. Just planted out 7 seedling starts to go in the forest in a nice sunny spot with good drainage. Looking for a male or two to keep and chuck here.
IMG_6304(1).jpg

Wish my plants were doing better but Im happy with the 3 in my main patch that have zero issues right now. Flowers in the garden just started blooming a week ago and my tomatoes are setting and growing, havent had to water anything in weeks... already had several 10+ lb mushroom hauls this month and running out of recipes lol
IMG_6284(1).jpg
IMG_6277(1).jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Took out `17 plants today, so most of the plants are female. Update on the way

Sativa Candy Chunk 'Medical Indica'

full

Starting to shape up. All the medium to large plants are female, so they're packed in there pretty good. Most are spaced out well. Turned out to be a good female ratio, they're happy plants! Garden should yield pretty well this year! :smoke:

full

full

full

Early Skunk x Lebanese--Going to be a skunky garden!

full

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear about the drowning rains. I would dig some ditches to move water away from the patches. Make a moat and if it dries out enough, you can mound the soil around the plants. Get some mounds buit to plant in next year. Looks like plenty of sun there, but ground has to be able to drain. If you could find spots on a slight hill or located in an area near a hill where water can easily drain off.

We had that smokey haze from canadian wildfires again today. Need the sun to come back soon please.

Keep planting, something will grow! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Cottonseed meal is a slow release 6-2-1 fertilizer, and seems to be a good option for top dressing without burn. Did an application mid june with the chicken manure, and again this weekend without chicken manure. Will do another application mid August and probably won't need to bring in bags of compost. Can smell it after application and watered in, provides a good dose of N, but its easier on the plants than the chicken manure. :smoke: