What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2023 -ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

el mani

Veteran
Hi all, some pics, first transplants

Haze hybrids, sweet sativa, SSSDH x Jh, BA75Hz
full

Destroyers
full

SSSTN
full

Peyote purple

full

full

full

Salu2

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet, that must come in handy, don't want to lose chickens! My dogs would try to eat the chickens. You must have raised him around chickens so he learned to not eat them. Thanks for sharing, I love high energy, high play drive dogs, especially ones that can listen like shepherd breeds, lots of fun! :smoke:

Got the garden weeded and watered with about 60-65 gal. Soil was already wet a little underneath from spring so it wouldn't take any more. The seedlings have fairly shallow roots anyway, so its just important to water to depth of root.

Should see them take off over the next few days. They looked better after watering. Got a new shot or 2 I'll try to post up.

Cut a couple limbs and pushed back some brush to open light for the plants. Best to do the rough clearing early on in the season, so it has time to grow in and camoflage for later when the plants are bigger. :smoke:

Satva Candy Chunk

full

Time to water. Truck made it easy. Was still a bit of a workout. Didn't use the new long reach watering can because its only 1.5 gal instead of 2-2.5 in the big steel watering can. Thought I would try it. May be handy when the plants get big.

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awww they're friends! Labs are great dogs! Very smart, very playful!

Dogs keep it real, they remind us how to have fun. :smoke:

A friend of mine recently adopted a young dog less than a year old who was found in a field as a stray with a broken front leg. They had to amputate the leg, but other than that, the dog is healed up and healthy. Great lovable smart dog which is a pit bull/ lab mix it looks like, they named him Flip-Flop.

They are good folks to take him in and give him a home. Flip-Flop will be a very loyal dog. Being a puppy still, he seems to be adjusting to losing the leg, and my friend who works in pet rehabilitation said he should better since its young and can gain strength and learn to compensate. Lucky dog, happy ending, makes you feel good! :smoke:

el mani

Veteran
full

I am very lucky, I have the little one with us for more than ten years, "sombra",...
"Jack" has barely been in the family for a year, he has a lot of energy and we decided to teach him to put the chickens in the henhouse when they escape. The remaining energy is spent chasing cats and making the little one angry...
They are very good dogs, they only eat the leftover chicken in the Sunday paella:D

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ICMag has some happy dogs. Thats great to train your dog to put the chickens away, that will get him ran out a little bit! The dogs love it when I work on the garden. They like it better at the vegetable garden where they have more room to play.

Took the dogs to the creek today and working on the gardens. The big dog Wiley is having to manage a hip but he's a trooper and was walking better at the end of the day! Walked some hills in the woods, I had to push him up hill but he made it!

Smoked some pipes and aired out the jars. Have a couple new shots. Its tough waiting for them to grow. :smoke:

hamstring

Veteran
This is SMACKERZ & Tropicana Cherry 🍒got them transitioning Off ( from indoors )In the filtered sunlight .. Hope to get them in the ground within a week View attachment 18848331 View attachment 18848332 View attachment 18848333 View attachment 18848334 View attachment 18848335
Nice looking bunch of girls.

I have a Trop Cherry I bought from Green Rush Farms here on IC mag. Will be flowering shortly. I'm interested in seeing how they do outdoors. Any guess on when they will finish?

Even outdoors you trim up the skirt and in veg?

Is the tarp for photographic purposes or to help with bugs in the undergrowth?

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor