What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OPOP....One plant..one pound IV

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here is my one of my plants that i think will yield a pound this year. bugs have been a bitch around my area and i finally have them all cleared up. she may not nearly as big as some of you maniacs plants but it should yield a pound. strain is pineapplexhashberry i believe.

Last edited:
G

JJScorpio said:
I got two or three I think may get there. They are G13-Diesels.....

yea JJS......you KNOW i've been stalking your g13 diesels all season now! I've sat on seedbay thinking about getting them for about 3 or 4 15 minute sessions now...............just cause of how well they've done and the good things you write about them :headbange

I'm looking forward to seeing some bigass buds coming off those girls this fall :)

chazmania

very nice thread.. just seen all the wonderfull ones..

heres my entries ;-)

not the best of pics,(alot bigger than the pics seem to show, no justice) i'll take some better ones of them tommorow
:rasta:

Fast_Pine

wallyduck said:
hey guys , looking great this year ,,,
i think a lot of folks assume u need a big plant to yeild a pound ...
well it can be down with something around 3 ft high ..
i usually aim for between half to one pound per plant
I couldnt agree more..Ive seen guys with 8footers that will have a halfbow topps.

Normally my 3-4 footers land me a good half pound:confused:..

My bud structure is usually a lil loose, so sometimes I kinda have to push it to get a Quarter pound all in one gallon ziplock bag..So normally it looks like alot more than it really is..

My ladies are nothing compared to the monsters running on this thread, but they still might hit the mark..:confused:..

These plants are two and a half months old..Im quite proud of them ffor being so young, If im lucky enough to harvest this fall, Im pretty sure this will be my best year...

Last edited:

talos4

I din't read every post, but what do you do for security? I LST my plants, and at my house I bet I could put 5 LST'd females on my deck and no one would even know what they are, LST by itself can be used for security

Heavy Chevy

Thanks Dr. Dutch! Yes they were started indoors in 18 ounce plastic cups then moved outdoors... Some of mine are alot bigger because I put a lot of them in shitty spots where they don't get too much sunlight but ohwell... HC

Tom Hill

Veteran
"I didn't read every post, but what do you do for security?"

We pray to The Seven Sages of the Bamboo Grove :D

OBSoul33t

way to go tom hill :headbange we're not worthy

here is my beastly chemdog d she stopped upward growth and is filling in around 12'4"
16938aug7_067.jpg

G

guest123

TomHill said:
"I didn't read every post, but what do you do for security?"

We pray to The Seven Sages of the Bamboo Grove :D

ahh the old bamboo groves lookin nice this year tom , what would u do without em , hehe ...

heres a couple of ducksfoot that yeilded over 2 pounds ..

smokeymacpot

Veteran
due to my location i would struggle to keep a big plant hidden. too many farmers and dog walkers. and almost every bit of land is a farmers field :cuss:

my biggest plants are like 50cm tall :pointlaug

so i decided to plant about 30 of them to make up for it :muahaha:

i love all your plants guys, i only wish i had a giant one too.

next year i shall find a better plot where i can let it veg for longer with less risk :joint:

Horus

star crash said:
thought you growers might enjoy this

:joint: :rasta: :smoke:

Wow, it's incredible that cannabis can grow such a mighty plant in what seems like such a small root-space. This is making me feel a lot better about 1' deep holes, I was worried they wouldn't be big enough!

G

ontario hydro
Great looking bogglegum you have there, they can produce some heavy buds and really make your yeild higher than you expect.

Container grows outdoors are a completly differnt ballgame than an indoor grow, nothing beats the sun for producing healthy plants !!

Latest posts

Latest posts