What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OPOP....One plant..one pound IV

Jon

Whatever said:
I got about 1 lb from a Trainwreck in a 20 gal bag? It's been a few years on that one but the roots had plenty of room. I'm just saying transplanting can cost you a bit of time as the plant recovers. If done carefully no problem really but I try and avoid transplants and just give the plant a lot of soil to work with from the start. I think you might hit a half pound with that start and strain.

I think I'll play it by ear. I've always had great success with transplants because I transplant the whole thing and don't prune the roots. I just cut the bag and transfer everything that was in the bag to the bigger one.

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
im not sure they will hit the 1 pound mark but theres a few in the garden im looking a lot forward to be harvesting

img0282js1.jpg

img0287xue6.jpg

Leb27xHindu kush x ErdPurT

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Great stuff...this will be the first year I weigh my harvest. I got the scales for measuring mushroom doses. I normally count my harvest my how many jars I have. :D

Buddle

Veteran
Hey Everyone,
These pics were taken a few weeks ago before "the stretch".I think I'll have four opop plants this yr.

Blueberry..there's two in this pic.One in the ground and one in a 30+ gal pot.Not sure if the one in the pot will top 16 zips but the girl in the ground surely will.

Here's the one in the pot

Cheese..this girl has twin peaks..

Snowdog..(branch hanging to the lower right is part of a gdp behind this girl)

These two plants are really nice.I'm not sure they'll yield an elbow.Actually I bet the giesel does and gdp has a chance..

I haven't decided whether I'm a fan of real big plants yet or not.Smaller plants are a lot easier to hide..peace

Fast_Pine

BUDDLE!!!!....I dont normally yell,,,but, FUCK YES!!, THOSE ARE AWESOME!!!

("twin peaks"......:biglaugh:..)

My god..<shakes head>,,,,,,,Yall are doin it up!...

Harvest is commin,,I can smell fall in the air.

Buddle

Veteran
Thanks Fast Pine...I am much more impressed with your efforts bro..TOTAL dedication..awesome stuff you bring to the site boss..peace

M

mossy

is it feasible to yield opop in a 5 gallon bucket?

Last season..both in 20 ltr pots..both yielded around 550g's dry.

The purple one had over 30 g's in seed.

Fantastic thead guys..some wonderful monster girls. :kissass: :kissass: :kissass:

Last edited: