What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Old School Arizona

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had this naive idea i could see legalbweed when i go to AZ in January..... lol or at least it would be technically legal... fingers crossed yall.

wolfhoundaddy

Veteran
Hi Sforza

Yes that is what happened alright. This is a similar situation, but a couple of orders of magnitude larger. Helen Purcell is catching hell over this:

tweet from Helen Purcell about the uncounted ballots, read the replies reaming her out on this issue.

It's hard to find any current news on this. All the media sources say 205 lost. End of story. As far as I can tell it ain't over. seems like a media blackout on this. Helen purcell mentioned it and her race was close too.

mofeta

Veteran
Well final count is in didn't change the ratio much at all.

No it isn't.

Helen Purcell said they were able to count approximately 100K of the 470k uncounted ballots a day. Seems like she estimated correctly, as since yesterday, they counted about 94K.

51.7% of the 94K newly counted votes were YES, 48.3% NO, so the ratio was reversed in favor of YES.

If it continues this rate, that won't be good enough, remember I said a little more than 70% would need to be YES. We have no idea which type of ballot those 94K new votes were though, early mailed in, early dropped off at polling station, or provisional. My guess is that they were mainly early mailed-in (NO demographic) with a few early dropped off or provisional (YES demographic) mixed in.

The picture will become clear over the next couple of days.

Sforza

Veteran
Hi Sforza

Yes that is what happened alright. This is a similar situation, but a couple of orders of magnitude larger. Helen Purcell is catching hell over this:

tweet from Helen Purcell about the uncounted ballots, read the replies reaming her out on this issue.

I love the ream job they are giving her. WTF, the rest of the country got the vote counted the same night or early the next morning, and they are still fucking around scanning ballots and shooting them into cardboard boxes? That shit does not look very scientific. Just keep running the same boxes through the machines until you get the result you want.

wolfhoundaddy

Veteran
As of 5:30 tonight maracopa county has 100,000 more votes to process. 45,000 are early ballots,55,000 are provisional. The county currently stands at 51.12 % (no).

Zero Hedge

Veteran
i was talking to a friend the other day and he mentioned the first time he'd heard of Rincon weed. It wasn't Cali nor Mexi. He said it was much saught after as it was nice bud, and sourced from those eastern hills. I didn't get a date on when this occurred, but knowing he moved here in late-80's prolly around then.

MadJag - i got a note from you on another forum, but you're gone from there, and i cant message here.... so, howyoudoin?

Doesn't say banned but it's true he was cut off a while back along with a few others. I was just giving you guys the heads up. That's the reason why nobody can send him messages or write on his wall.

:good:

:skiiing:

DunHav`nFun

Veteran
Doesn't say banned but it's true he was cut off a while back along with a few others. I was just giving you guys the heads up. That's the reason why nobody can send him messages or write on his wall.

:good:

:skiiing:
Thanks Robert.....This place....sheesh....

Peace....DHF....:ying:.....

northstate

ICMag Donor
Hope that IC is someplace he can (or wants ) to be. This thread and his early pictures of full sun plants just reaching upward in the warm AZ sun has been very inspirational and shows a life of dedication. Thanks to MJ and all the people who come on here and share whats in their heads.

420mt

Ancient Alien
Veteran
Hey all,, just got some info from someone in probation that said 1st time simple drug offenders wont be charged with felonies and will be referred to lower jurisdiction courts as misdemeanors, lets see how it plays out:woohoo:

Ralp

Probation department

Probation department

Hey all,, just got some info from someone in probation that said 1st time simple drug offenders wont be charged with felonies and will be referred to lower jurisdiction courts as misdemeanors, lets see how it plays out:woohoo:

While some County Attorneys might concede to that line of first time prosecution. It would be administrative policy rather than amending the law it is re-administering the law. Will it be done fairly and equally across all economic, social, racial, lines. Then what about those that had felonies attached when 18 months later the offender can't apply for a civil job.

YEA that sounds pretty screwed up to me but to many that come to this room tales of relief is what they put stock in.

Check the amended ver none that have been put on HB 2002 & 2003. First and Second read no action,
On the Senate bills SB 1481 wants to raid the AZDHS/MMJ/ fund 11 million given out to police and study. Of that 11 million, 1.5 goes to schools, 6 million to police but directed 3 different ways.
Seems like the police need to replace that RICO monies misappropriated to finance prop 205.
Senate SB 1337 to put all hemp production into the department of agriculture.

There is also a backdoor attempt to build the transition of MMj to an alternate department. Used in the wording, Arizona is going to be so relieved they were not cutting edge.