What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Old School Arizona

stickydank

Heres a few shots

Heres a few shots

GirlscoutCookies Damn smells like durban and bubble gum amazing taste and high is uper body stone feel good head and body trip
no pain and forgot everything lol
tastes fruity and classic stink hash taste :woohoo:
perfectly cured

Attachments

• 100_1507.jpg
    100_1507.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 100_1508.jpg
    100_1508.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 100_1509.jpg
    100_1509.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 30

stickydank

Blue Knight

Blue Knight

Taste like it Smells like Blue Yogart Yummy!:skiiing:
Takes the chill off this cold DAY!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 100_1510.jpg
    100_1510.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 100_1512.jpg
    100_1512.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 100_1511.jpg
    100_1511.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 22

Freyr

Lookin good there sticky…. i've been busy over here on my end as well.

Attachments

• wet1.jpg
    wet1.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 21
  • wet2.jpg
    wet2.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 19

stickydank

Damn Freyr nice what very sweet :tiphat:

DC Legalizes Marijuana

Despite warnings from congressional Republicans, Washington Mayor Muriel Bowser allowed D.C.'s marijuana legalization law to take effect at 12:01 a.m. Thursday.

Apache Kush

nics buds shots sounds good.. i was a moody fuck the other day feel much better now that i medicated

big colas, what were you feeding them Freyr?

Apache Kush

I love the old timers stories in the old school az thread. You guys are badass. That whole generation. My theroy is that there was no internet, so if you were bored or craved adventure you fucking did it! There was no sedentary lifestyle, there was no vicariously living thru others pictures and social media crap, pacification of the human condition!! yea Im fired up.

You gotta LOVE that! Even back then they would protest the wars in the street, Kent university, the Democratic convention, try getting god damn millienas fired up about anything, Rock on old timers you guys did it right last free generation

Last edited:

Freyr

nics buds shots sounds good.. i was a moody fuck the other day feel much better now that i medicated

big colas, what were you feeding them Freyr?

thanks bro.

That was only "one" top …..I still had about 30 more of those to trim down. hahahaa

feeding nothing but GH @ 6/9 w/ RO….no additives! :dance013:

wolfhoundaddy

Veteran
Hey Kush, mornin. Don't despair it ain't over. I'm thinkin we are on a roll as a planet. Our mother (earth) needs to be healthy, and we having lost touch with our original purity are down on our luck. Along comes cannabis.
Back in our day many people drew the line. Many of us felt that we (cannabis) users had to hold the high ground. As in don't get too greedy, never have a weapon involved in a transaction, no stealing (rip offs),no snitchin... It has become alot more clouded these days...but I think we are makin a come back.
I have a couple of 'old school' sons and I ain't one of those who cast doubt on the next generation, you and them are my hope.
peace out

Madjag

Veteran
^^^^^^ +1 ^^^^^^

You young guys get passed the torch......let the Sacred Herb give its gifts to you and run with them.

Like Wolf said, the whole cannabis emergence today (which I honestly didn't think would happen until I was 85) is a comeback that has unseen, welcome consequences.

Domino-effect baby...don't leave home without it.

R

rbt

Hey Kush, mornin. Don't despair it ain't over. I'm thinkin we are on a roll as a planet. Our mother (earth) needs to be healthy, and we having lost touch with our original purity are down on our luck. Along comes cannabis.
Back in our day many people drew the line. Many of us felt that we (cannabis) users had to hold the high ground. As in don't get too greedy, never have a weapon involved in a transaction, no stealing (rip offs),no snitchin... It has become alot more clouded these days...but I think we are makin a come back.
I have a couple of 'old school' sons and I ain't one of those who cast doubt on the next generation, you and them are my hope.
peace out

I agree because there is very limited government oversight. So you calling for more that causes despair and that causes bad judgment and violence. Case in point look what the War on poverty from 64 did to the Black community. After 50 years less Black attend College, own their home, have a father in the household forced men out. Or the reservations Yea that gone over real well hasn't it. Get a clue what you are experiencing wont last long. It's night time in the Savannah right now daybreak is coming What do you think you are in that the Gazelle or the Lion but either way all have to wake up running and eat. I cant wait till the Bottom feeders (dispensaries) get insurance premiums for DUI because the dude torched a blunt on the way home. or didn't take instructional video or check to see of he bought more than a ounce that month

R

rbt

I was just sitting here thinking of all the positive thing Growing and making a living at time from living on the other side of the law. In May of 2012 I took my Wife a petite Asian lady put her on the back of the wing headed to Savanah. Now when riding I am used to smoke an 5 grams a day on an average and a few bottles of Old Putney for a real sleep aid. Riding along I-10 stopping off at all the girly places for the wife to shop and me to smoke. El Paso San Antonio planted a seed in the river thinking of old Daniel Boone anybody that would sew his own ear on after a bear attack had to be a stoner. So I travel with about a couple of quarters of different some of the old Acapulco Gold, Blue Moonshine, Thai and Columbian just old stock, for the month or so TAX FREE! I went By Jackson to see some friends for a week swamp weed I blew them away so I left the Thai And I had a tire rip on me In Montgomery Ala. So Decide to have service work done rented a car and thought I would see this historical area. Look at the short fibered cotton they have so I went to Tuskegee University. Went through the Edmund Petus Bridge in Selma so I am happy as I have ever been stoned having a great time not to worry about a thing. Yea that's right in the bible belt well it seems people of all colors had an issue with my Asian wife wont wait on us look strange at us well my wife. I am 6'4" 220 old bald sun burnt to no end pot marked weather face the kind of looking guy you get between your daughter in the mall. I am oblivious to all of this cause at this age I don't give a fuck anymore you got something bring it on. So the wife makes me leave before I come around stoned ok. On over to Georgia where they were having Bike Week in Daytona. So all the port of entries were closed to truck weight inspection stations and they were doing motorcycle inspections during bike week. So off he Interstate In Florida I came by a Hope Plantation established in 1739 so over the intercom lets check it out. Seems they don't let BIKERS in a Gold Wing and I am a Biker so we head up the road and we have this whatever biker dud come up and tell us about how to wear colors WTF so this is the best reason to legalize pot even the cheap shit get these people stoned. Don't tax the crap out of it these people need to stay bass fishing and smoking that's where they do best.

stickydank

Great read ty rbt So far Georgia will have to use oil only from outa state. lol so dump all that money going to outa state and for shitty oil too only 5% thc lmfao

Atlanta's House Bill OK's Cannabis Oil for Treatment

The Georgia House overwhelmingly passed a bill Wednesday to legalize cannabis oil for the treatment of nine major health problems, including a last-minute addition of sickle cell disease.

Last edited:

stickydank

I'm not liking the vibes here I have to grow Big and this place has too many J asses
I am a serious medical mmj Guru Now pissed off I will grow and grow and grow
BOOOOOM You all dont need me anyways others do

R

rbt

correct me if I am wrong in my calculations please looking for comment Thank You
In Arizona it has been stated by Safer Arizona that Arizona puts a 15% tax on the production of Marijuana so let do a little math Just rolled a big one a cold day here we go.

So if we figure on a low cost per gram @$12.00 gm 448 gm per Lb $5376.00

Arizona sets the price for the wholesale price say at $3000.00 > 15% tax $450.00

then there is a sales tax applied either in the price that sales tax rate
including city county as well as state averages 18% $968.00

so the total tax paid on a pound estimated value of @$3000,00
minus tax collected @ $1582.00
OR 52 % OF THE WHOLESALE PRICE
LEAVES FOR PRODUCTION $1418.00
So am I to believe that Arizona by some estimates sold 115 million reported for revenue. if the tax revenue is 52 percent collectively on all marijuana sold netted 59.9 million to a select few 68,000 medical card holders. So Safer Arizona idea is to increase the tax burden and increase the market by leaving medical to the side as recreational will be the way to go less legal protections. My Idea keep medical and put a max limit on total amount of tax that can be applied @ 25% possession limits at 5 ounces. I find it weird that Safer Arizona in the final draft states how monies from MMJ will be spent but not how accounted in tax's paid like the fine print. It is astounding that in some arenas they are trying to sell it by saying we will put a stipulation how much will go to education police what a FUCKING FARCE ONE OF THE BIGGEST LINES OF BULLSHIT GOING. The constitution of Arizona ratified by the Federal Government gave certain divisions of the state of Arizona Government exclusive control and responsibilities on how money is collected and spent is exclusively up to the Legislature. By trying to bypass that with a rider on MMJ is ignorant an unconstitutional the Legislature has exclusive control of that monies. Yea the young one are going to be carrying the torch just like LAMBS TO THE SLAUGHTER
If we think we can tell in an amendment the Legislature how to collect and spend monies. We would have to redraft the Arizona constitution and resubmit it the US Congress LMFAO

R

rbt

I'm not liking the vibes here I have to grow Big and this place has too many J asses

Hey don't despair the market is the customer :) do what you have to do but don't challenge just make your presence a challenge . Let others waste their time trying to figure out as the market goes arterial as they try to control humans and wants. like the puritans no hanky panky there lol

R

rbt

I hate to see anger I hope you understand this is a blog take it as it is. I would never make contact with anyone from this blog alone. Stick to a tried and true pattern sorry but this is business on the street and blind at that. This is to me an Idea and chat forum I hope I didn't imply anything different.:tiphat: beside the statutes of limitations are up and I no longer have a big cloud just a small one as I usually travel with 5 ounces and give to friends but what the heck got have a little juice here and there. A case of Blue label for $1000.00 GTG BK

Apache Kush

Look who decided to hatch from its silf cocoon after a month... check it..
If you ever see a brown moth flying around your house or garden in AZ ,
beware These FOCKERS EAT LEAVES ALL DAY WHEN THEY ARE green looking catpillers, ok

Freyr

rained all evening here yesterday.

And good find bro… i find those little fvckers in my grow every once in a blue moon.

thats when I bring in the shop vac.

well, time for some coffee and some Advanced Warfare

but 1st i must feed the ladies.

Latest posts

Latest posts