Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I am down to run the CBHxpre98 x whiteA5haze.... :tiphat:

And possibly a second.

Can't decide between Burmese, Nigerian or afghaan.... :bigeye:

:party:

Mikenite69

Veteran
Correction then Cuban black haze x pre98 sounds like some fire! Even though those landrace afghanis would be interesting as well.

SourDank

Veteran
My Silver Lotus clone that I recently got back after losing for a bit. All Super Silver Haze here, no Snow Lotus present. Just hazy deliciousness :) day 63 here, 2 more weeks to go

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 30

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
what are you hoping to see from the affie landrace KG? have you run many of them? any pics? - I'd love to see :) - do you think maybe the next x18 or deep chunk is lurking in there?

I guess as these are at the test phase so there isn't too much info, but if you had to guess, what percentage do you think will be poor/good/excellent ?

cheers for your input
j

I will get a picture for you tomorow, when i take them down, Because afghani stays short defantly compared to the sativa's that surounded here in this crop, she didnt get anouf light to make here go BOOOOM, but you can clearly see the genes, Broadleafed, slight purple hues, a heavy thick type smell.

This is the CubanBlackHaze x Pre98 filled with seeds from the WhiteA5haze male a few weeks ago.

picture.php

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
nice one cheers, I look forward to that :)

are you planning to find some suitable crosses to make with them then or IBL it? whats the plan, if you don't mind me asking...

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
nice one cheers, I look forward to that :)

are you planning to find some suitable crosses to make with them then or IBL it? whats the plan, if you don't mind me asking...

For witch one, the a5 is the main project, that will be worked for years to come,

Most of the other hybrids are for refreshment and a future genepool to work from on Sativa dominant hybrids for Karma Genetics

For witch one, the a5 is the main project, that will be worked for years to come,

Most of the other hybrids are for refreshment and a future genepool to work from on Sativa dominant hybrids for Karma Genetics

You probably answered this already but approximately when will the a5 haze be available for purchase?

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
You probably answered this already but approximately when will the a5 haze be available for purchase?

When its all good, I can do a small release of the BX1 afther the test grows if they dont have any problems, Roughly in 6 months.

Same for all the WhiteA5haze Hybrids witch will only be this batch. Limited.

The BX2 is what i want to keep selling in future.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
ah, sorry I wasn't more clear :)

I meant I was curious about your plans for the Affie ... ie if you were planning to release it as an IBL any time in the future.. hehe not that it's any of my business really, just curious :)

Nice to hear the A5 is getting a good work out.. as I mentioned before I think it's great that your working with things like the Burmese, Nigerian etc, I hope everything goes really well on those too :)

TDK

Veteran

do you not want any special from this, like for freebies or else??
they would be very rare....

the [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] CubanBlackHaze x Pre98 looks great with the beans..

:tiphat:
[/FONT]

When its all good, I can do a small release of the BX1 afther the test grows if they dont have any problems, Roughly in 6 months.

The BX2 is what i want to keep selling in future.
Thank you for the prompt response, I will be waiting patiently:tiphat:.

VirginHarvester

Veteran
May I ask what the A5 Haze actually is? I just love haze and any long flowering sativa. Good for the brain I think.

Appreciate the info.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
TIMBER, they down, drying, Deseeding, and i will start the Testers List this night.

SweetJack (SweetSkunk SOLcut x Jack#22) Seeded by WhiteA5haze
picture.php

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
UPDATED LIST.

karma A5Haze BX1 = A5haze x WhiteA5haze
karma Double A haze = AG13XBiker X WhiteA5haze
karma Old Dutch Haze = Old Dutch Haze#1 X WhiteA5haze
Karma Burmese Haze = Pure Burmese X WhiteA5haze
Karma Nigerian Haze = Pure Nigerian X WhiteA5haze
Karma Ceres A Haze = Ceres Hilton X WhiteA5haze
Karma Jack O Hazia = Jack O Nesia X White A5haze
Karma Afghani Haze = Afghan X WhiteA5haze
Karma's Cuban Bubba Haze = (Cuban Black Haze X Pre98) X WhiteA5haze
Karma's Sweet Jack Haze = SweetJack X WhiteA5haze.
Karma's Sour Jack Haze = SourJack X WhiteA5haze
Karma's SSSDH Jack Haze = (SSSDHxJack) X WHite A5haze

Not Named Yet:
JJAfricanHaze X WhiteA5haze

Last edited:

Ollie

Veteran
Damn Karma ..

bx1, Burmese, Nigerian and the Afghani sounds out of this World

KEEP SEEDING IT

Latest posts

Latest posts