What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

buzzmobile

Veteran
My wife and I stayed in Ireland for a week in Carlow. The Blacksmith's Cottage was made of stone and the walls were at least 18" thick. Our cottage is pictured below and it ran from the middle chimney forward. The entry is situated midway.
1725532947327.jpeg

Not far away we discovered the Brownshill Portal Tomb known as a dolmen.

There is a very large rock on top. 150 metric tons worth of rock = 330,693 pounds. That is a heavy lift. I tried the portal door but it was locked. It was an odd feeling to be in there.
1725533490423.jpeg

1725533595614.jpeg

It is a very big rock.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
TB12's first game is sunday cowboys at browns. Ill be watching the bears then but most people expect him to do well, almost have a 6th sense as to what play will be called next, like Romo did when he first started.
Youve been watching a lot of paralympics, Pops? Also entertaining seeing some buff dwarfs running around, doing their thing. Check out this lady doing powerlifting, this is like 220lbs, even able bodied women at her weight couldnt do this but with her short arms it's possible for her (she failed 3x at this weight tho).

What kind of liquor did u have, Hawk? Bacardi rum, just like 'ol Randy from TPB? That's some strong $hit.
Do u really have a chee-cah-go accent? Can u say "chee-borger, chee-borger, no fries only chips"? Or maybe that's a Greek accent.
You get 'em Hawk. A man with your skills, especially with the ninjutsu arts, u could make a few #uckers pay. I have a list of my own if u run out of people.

If u need a little pick me up so u can stay awake later, a little afternoon coffee always does the trick for me, Buzz. You might need to counteract it with some edibles/smoke after 9pm so u can start sleeping by 11-12midnight. Bills-Fins should be a decent game, i expect it to be high scoring, both teams' defenses are not the strength of their team.

That looks lovely, superx. I think thick stone walls are quite cool in warm weather, yeah?
And those standing stones are a trip. They were set up by manpower or completely natural? I guess it's like the pyramids, somewhat of a mystery how ancient man could lift and maneuver huge weights of stone without the machinery that modern man would use.
One thing ive noticed is that Ireland looks so green, and the grass is so perfect. Trimmed short with nary a weed or dead spot to be found. The whole country looks like a putting green. Usually americans have to spend a lot of $ and use lots of chemicals to get their lawn to look like that.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
My wife and I stayed in Ireland for a week in Carlow. The Blacksmith's Cottage was made of stone and the walls were at least 18" thick. Our cottage is pictured below and it ran from the middle chimney forward. The entry is situated midway.
View attachment 19060404

Not far away we discovered the Brownshill Portal Tomb known as a dolmen.

There is a very large rock on top. 150 metric tons worth of rock = 330,693 pounds. That is a heavy lift. I tried the portal door but it was locked. It was an odd feeling to be in there.
View attachment 19060406
View attachment 19060407

It is a very big rock.
oh wow man! that does look like a really big rock
i dont see a lot of boulders anywhere else in the picture so my first question would be how did this get here?
that cottage looks cool man and just the kind of place to stay when visiting ireland

i noticed the well manicured lawns @Bababooey as well
is there a guy who just pushes a mower all over the countryside keeping the glass trim?
it looks like nice scenery especially for someone who is used to seeing desert
you want giant boulders, we got em! dirt and cholla too
at least its a dry heat
im interested in hearing tb12s taeks on what he is seeing
i remember the first time seeing romo call a game and the way he broke down the defense was like a nfl qb would call it with lots of insight into what he sees
i just checked and i get the chargers v faders and the ....
wait for it
cowboys game in the afternoon!
plus we finish off sunday night with the rams ramming it! in the late game
looks like anpother late night for buzz and i have no idea how x is going to fit this into his schedule
yeah man, ive been watching the paralympics
220# is no joke
/i could not press that weight right now and i weigh about 200# with both legs
but i enjoy the sport of it all and seeing the effort they put into it

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey bababooey how's it going pal. Not much new. No McDonald's, can't eat that anymore. Doctor said no pizza or burgers or fries. Finally got my ass bleeding fixed. Hemmoroid way up there. Last few days after visiting surgeon was tough on the bum.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
U been to the desert lately for hiking, Pops? Or u have to wait till it cools down first?
Desert vistas can be pretty awesome too, it's just different but no less awe-inspiring.

Buzz might be right, Brady could be annoying, his voice is kind of annoying but like u said, Pops, maybe he brings some of that GOAT QB knowledge to the game.

Ex-nebraska coach is joining the rams as an offensive analyst, maybe mcvay can rehab him and he can get another head coach job like saban did with a lot of coaches.
Also he might need literal rehab, dude liked to drink supposedly, but u know online rumors...

The lady little person only has to move her weight like 3 inches for a successful bench. She can move far more weight on a bench than an able bodied lady who weighs the same, probably more than even the heavier women can.

Buzz has a point, superx, are there any tall tales handed down through generations that try to explain the stones, how they were assembled?

Love to hear about your hemorrhoids, DB. Do u have more to get treated? Thats a lot of things up ur ass in a relatively short amount of time.
When that happens to me, Im always sore afterwards too. But mine arent from dr's visits, rather a more prurient interest.
What, no junk food? But he didnt mention general's chicken, right? I mean, it's chicken, it's healthy.

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
i watched the chiefs game last night.i didnt even know there was a game.i passed out at half time though. saw Taylor Swifts dumbass. i just wanna punch her in her chit.hate that evil bitch.if i punched her id probably be assassinated.shes the lovable idiot of the world.she needs to die

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Not a fan of her music, huh Hawk? I dont know, i thought "Shake it off" was catchy.

Im interested to hear what all the fuss is about with Brady now, he has many haters back from his patriots days, Hawk hates him with a passion and so does Buzz...

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
U been to the desert lately for hiking, Pops? Or u have to wait till it cools down first?
Desert vistas can be pretty awesome too, it's just different but no less awe-inspiring.

Buzz might be right, Brady could be annoying, his voice is kind of annoying but like u said, Pops, maybe he brings some of that GOAT QB knowledge to the game.

Ex-nebraska coach is joining the rams as an offensive analyst, maybe mcvay can rehab him and he can get another head coach job like saban did with a lot of coaches.
Also he might need literal rehab, dude liked to drink supposedly, but u know online rumors...

The lady little person only has to move her weight like 3 inches for a successful bench. She can move far more weight on a bench than an able bodied lady who weighs the same, probably more than even the heavier women can.

Buzz has a point, superx, are there any tall tales handed down through generations that try to explain the stones, how they were assembled?

Love to hear about your hemorrhoids, DB. Do u have more to get treated? Thats a lot of things up ur ass in a relatively short amount of time.
When that happens to me, Im always sore afterwards too. But mine arent from dr's visits, rather a more prurient interest.
What, no junk food? But he didnt mention general's chicken, right? I mean, it's chicken, it's healthy.
Had General Gao's chicken a few days ago. The old A10 from number one taste chinese. General Gao's chicken, pork fried rice, crab Rangoon. $15.
IMG_20240903_145258081.jpg

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Beer and shrooms? Interesting combo, might have to try it out some day. Should i check my local gas station for shrooms? But it's not real psilocybin, it's that amanita stuff? Might still have to try it, if im going to poison myself with booze might as well poison myself with fungi too.

Love it, DB, you sexy beast. %uck all the haters, you do you. You should get it again, chicken is practically diet food. I want to see you fat, happy and sassy...

shithawk420

Veteran
Beer and shrooms? Interesting combo, might have to try it out some day. Should i check my local gas station for shrooms? But it's not real psilocybin, it's that amanita stuff? Might still have to try it, if im going to poison myself with booze might as well poison myself with fungi too.

Love it, DB, you sexy beast. %uck all the haters, you do you. You should get it again, chicken is practically diet food. I want to see you fat, happy and sassy...
It was expensive but I tripped.
20240906_102853.jpg

superx

Veteran
Ask one of the locals.
;)
Is this aimed at me?

It's about time I pulled you up, this is either the third time or the fourth time you have taking sly digs at me..
What's your problem? Come on, step up to the mantle and spit it out, be a man?
Did you have a shit experience in craplow, did your old man not fill you in with the local history, was he able?

How about the tourguide taking your dollars, did you not question them?

I'm pretty certain if you were sitting in my company you would be whistling a different tune.
Do you feel superior sitting in your recliner hiding behind your monitor?

Either address me in the same manner as I address you, I don't expect any less or more...
If you can't do the former or latter, keep your cheap digs to yourself, maybe grow a pair of balls..

Sorry to all the other good guys in this thread for bringing it down, this is certainly not how I would normally act or deal with people, you have my word on that, in the real world or behind a computer screen.. Guy needs to man up...

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Is this aimed at me?

It's about time I pulled you up, this is either the third time or the fourth time you have taking sly digs at me..
What's your problem? Come on, step up to the mantle and spit it out, be a man?
Did you have a shit experience in craplow, did your old man not fill you in with the local history, was he able?

How about the tourguide taking your dollars, did you not question them?

I'm pretty certain if you were sitting in my company you would be whistling a different tune.
Do you feel superior sitting in your recliner hiding behind your monitor?

Either address me in the same manner as I address you, I don't expect any less or more...
If you can't do the former or latter, keep your cheap digs to yourself, maybe grow a pair of balls..

Sorry to all the other good guys in this thread for bringing it down, this is certainly not how I would normally act or deal with people, you have my word on that, in the real world or behind a computer screen.. Guy needs to man up...
no worries x man and we all arent going to get along
but i think @buzzmobile is just talking a little trash talk, but all in good fun
/i cant speak for him so i will step out of this
the ravens played the chiefs last night, two playoff teams and they both came out swinging!
it just seemed weird that the ravens were plagued by ticky tac penalty calls (off sides/ bad line up, procedural stuff like that ) and the chiefs seemed squeaky clean
i had no dog in this fight but it was a shootout and came down to the last play of the game where the ravens actually tied the game in the final seconds only to have the play overturned
anytime you have the chiefs you are going to get some taylor swift thrown in
is she popular with your girls? how about in ire in general
/she has brought a lot of new fans into the game from what im hearing which is good and its all in fun
so its been so freaking hot this past week im reduced to eating popsicles and just random stuff i find in the house
i have some ground turkey meat im cooking up with a mushroom gravy and spreading on toast!
/the classic s' on a shingle
plus there is some pork i might cook up later for tonight's game from brazil, but if its hot like last night i might just have a salad with hummus and pita bread

i dont get all the tay tay hate either @buzzmobile but hey haters gotta hate

superx

Veteran
no worries x man and we all arent going to get along
but i think @buzzmobile is just talking a little trash talk, but all in good fun
/i cant speak for him so i will step out of this
the ravens played the chiefs last night, two playoff teams and they both came out swinging!
it just seemed weird that the ravens were plagued by ticky tac penalty calls (off sides/ bad line up, procedural stuff like that ) and the chiefs seemed squeaky clean
i had no dog in this fight but it was a shootout and came down to the last play of the game where the ravens actually tied the game in the final seconds only to have the play overturned
anytime you have the chiefs you are going to get some taylor swift thrown in
is she popular with your girls? how about in ire in general
/she has brought a lot of new fans into the game from what im hearing which is good and its all in fun
so its been so freaking hot this past week im reduced to eating popsicles and just random stuff i find in the house
i have some ground turkey meat im cooking up with a mushroom gravy and spreading on toast!
/the classic s' on a shingle
plus there is some pork i might cook up later for tonight's game from brazil, but if its hot like last night i might just have a salad with hummus and pita bread

i dont get all the tay tay hate either @buzzmobile but hey haters gotta hate
Hey pops,

I think at this stage of my life I'm a pretty good judge of character, I can sit in most people's company from all over the place without negatively, but I can also tell if the person sitting to my left or sitting to my right
After a short period of time is a wanker or not, its not being judgemental, its just reading the situation for how it is, I dont need to look into there eyes..

It's a bit like going of on holiday with a bunch of mates, again, there is always a wanker who ruins it for everybody else. At this stage it happens more and more on forums, are these people really like this in real life? 😳 (am I reding to much into this ?)a bit of courtesy goes a long way my friend, at least you have a level of transparency, I can tell your a good person, the same with Hawk he might have issues, but he speaks from the heart, I like that in people, not forgetting babba, the guy is super positive with a great sense of humour and very open minded. Beautiful, its easy to tell.

What about me? I just try to get on with everyone and go with the flow buddy, it's pretty easy when you know how...

Taylor Swift, sorry man if she was playing in my garden I would have to go out and tell her to turn it down..
I just asked the girls do you like Taylor Swift, a big fat no was the response.. Cant take away her success either, first billionaire musical Artist?

That turkey with mushroom sauce spread on toast sounds fantastic, what is shingle man? Maybe put that pork in the oven now and slow cook it, pulled pork in pitta later with salad...

Is this the first NBA game that has been played in South America?

Peace and good vibes ☯️

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Hey pops,

I think at this stage of my life I'm a pretty good judge of character, I can sit in most people's company from all over the place without negatively, but I can also tell if the person sitting to my left or sitting to my right
After a short period of time is a wanker or not, its not being judgemental, its just reading the situation for how it is, I dont need to look into there eyes..

It's a bit like going of on holiday with a bunch of mates, again, there is always a wanker who ruins it for everybody else. At this stage it happens more and more on forums, are these people really like this in real life? 😳 (am I reding to much into this ?)a bit of courtesy goes a long way my friend, at least you have a level of transparency, I can tell your a good person, the same with Hawk he might have issues, but he speaks from the heart, I like that in people, not forgetting babba, the guy is super positive with a great sense of humour and very open minded. Beautiful, its easy to tell.

What about me? I just try to get on with everyone and go with the flow buddy, it's pretty easy when you know how...

Taylor Swift, sorry man if she was playing in my garden I would have to go out and tell her to turn it down..
I just asked the girls do you like Taylor Swift, a big fat no was the response.. Cant take away her success either, first billionaire musical Artist?

That turkey with mushroom sauce spread on toast sounds fantastic, what is shingle man? Maybe put that pork in the oven now and slow cook it, pulled pork in pitta later with salad...

Is this the first NBA game that has been played in South America?

Peace and good vibes ☯️
no worries man, im just going to say buzz is a good guy
so what do your daughters listen to? have i got i so out of touch that even taylor swift is oldies music
im not a big fan but she does have a couple fun songs plus she is a shrewd business person to make all that money and her and kelso make such a cute couple
taytay baby.jpg

@Bababooey is a weirdo! but he knows his football and we go way back to when it was just him and i
/ we also posted naked pic of ourselves just to keep it lively
yeah its the first time the nfl is playing in brazil but it might be the last as well
im hearing how they are telling the players to not leave the hotel or go anyplace on their own

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts