What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
i was less than impressed by this dj ukulele kid
but fla state can still slide in at like the 15th seed or something like that now the way the run the college bowl games
at least @buzzmobile has the dolphins to look forward too

only a couple more days till football season!
i cant wait
i like the montreal seasoning @shithawk420 hawk, heavy on the pepper with a few flavors in the background
a classic steak seasoning
how is your mom doing btw? take good care of her man
@superx we should start our non alcohol spirits company! we can call it juiced and see non alcohol versions of all your favorites
i like the potato water myself but you might be more a rys or corn mash kind of guy!
we got it all, just not fermented or distilled
@Bababooey
dosent bubble and squeak have sausages in it?
/i dont know,lets ask xs kid
so you live in chi-raq? baba i thought the dems got rid of all the guns and crime in chi
at least you have some hope at qb

shithawk420

Veteran
ah,well shes not doing good. the dialysis makes here BP skyrocket she says. and i dont know what to do. when it gets that high i tell her to go to the hospital but honestly i dont know what they can do.

yeah im gonna cook that steak tomorrow.im gonna be pissed if the charcoal dont stay lit.should be good.i didnt get to pick it out cause i had it delivered.almost no tenderloin on that tbone but it was cheap as hell i guess

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
College football 'experts' were saying the FSU defensive line was among the best in college, even after losing 2 high draft picks in April, but theyve given up almost 400 yds rushing in their 2 games. The transfer guys they brought in havent really panned out so far, the QB being the most visible.

I thought most vodka nowadays isnt actually made with potatoes? Like the real deal stuff made from potatoes might be more expensive?

They say most of the guns that gangsters have around here come from Indiana or Mississippi (folks around here have relatives down south and load up on guns when they go back home).
I dont think there is an actual gun store in the City itself. But yeah Pops, laws restricting gun ownership and carrying of them really only affects people who actually obey laws. Criminals dont care.

Maybe when u light the fire, make sure to let it burn for a good while, enough to make sure the coals are all well lit. If a coal is only lit (white) at the edges that's usually not enough to sustain a burn. I struggled with coals staying lit when i was trying to smoke meat, i swear i had to keep the fire going for 15-30 minutes to make sure the entire mass was well lit.

I heard about that FSU fan, he really should have posted a vid of him eating fudge or chocolate ice cream with peanuts out of a cup, it would at least have been an LOL moment...
FSU is only favored by 1.5 vs Memphis, the game isnt till the Saturday after next, im tempted to fade but Norvell might make a QB change in which case i think they cover...

shithawk420

Veteran
i was less than impressed by this dj ukulele kid
but fla state can still slide in at like the 15th seed or something like that now the way the run the college bowl games
at least @buzzmobile has the dolphins to look forward too

only a couple more days till football season!
i cant wait
i like the montreal seasoning @shithawk420 hawk, heavy on the pepper with a few flavors in the background
a classic steak seasoning
how is your mom doing btw? take good care of her man
@superx we should start our non alcohol spirits company! we can call it juiced and see non alcohol versions of all your favorites
i like the potato water myself but you might be more a rys or corn mash kind of guy!
we got it all, just not fermented or distilled
@Bababooey
dosent bubble and squeak have sausages in it?
/i dont know,lets ask xs kid
so you live in chi-raq? baba i thought the dems got rid of all the guns and crime in chi
at least you have some hope at qb

reminds me of the dolphin show i seen at the brookfield zoo.id love to go back.havent been there since i was a kid. im sure you have been to the brookfield zoo baba.its awesome isnt it? i could hang out all day

superx

Veteran
Shit on television. Football Thursday Chiefs I think
Television will warp your brain cell, get of your ass and explore the great outdoors.
IMG_1463.jpeg
IMG_1467.jpeg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
thats the thing @Bababooey , these are non alcoholic versions of your favorite spirits!
the vodka would just be plain water mostly with some lawn clippings and a potato thrown into the bottle
the brown liquor would just be brown water with a sprig of wheat or rye
the idea can use some work but its a money maker
gun laws dont stop gun violence unless you actually start cracking down hard on someone who owns illegal firearms or uses a gun to commit a crime
i lost the chimney starter so im just piling my charcoal up into a pyramid and start it that way
but like you said, i let my coals get good and hot before i spread them out
/then i let it sit another 5m so it gets the grate nice and hot
look at baba bringing in the stunt dodo! i like how you added peanuts for the authenticity!
/i would have gone with corn

@shithawk420
i dont think the san diego zoo has dolphins but they have polar bears and now pandas
if you want to see that you need to go to sea world
im sorry to hear about your moms bp, is it a side effect from her meds or does she just get real stressed?

@superx
that stone building is rad! are there other like it
are you close to the coast man? those look like some awesome cliffs and country side
do people swim in the ocean much where you live?

superx

Veteran
thats the thing @Bababooey , these are non alcoholic versions of your favorite spirits!
the vodka would just be plain water mostly with some lawn clippings and a potato thrown into the bottle
the brown liquor would just be brown water with a sprig of wheat or rye
the idea can use some work but its a money maker
gun laws dont stop gun violence unless you actually start cracking down hard on someone who owns illegal firearms or uses a gun to commit a crime
i lost the chimney starter so im just piling my charcoal up into a pyramid and start it that way
but like you said, i let my coals get good and hot before i spread them out
/then i let it sit another 5m so it gets the grate nice and hot
look at baba bringing in the stunt dodo! i like how you added peanuts for the authenticity!
/i would have gone with corn

@shithawk420
i dont think the san diego zoo has dolphins but they have polar bears and now pandas
if you want to see that you need to go to sea world
im sorry to hear about your moms bp, is it a side effect from her meds or does she just get real stressed?

@superx
that stone building is rad! are there other like it
are you close to the coast man? those look like some awesome cliffs and country side
do people swim in the ocean much where you live?
Hey pops you like my Irish stone pizza oven?

Jokes a side buddy, this particular stone house is many kilometres away, as is the coast line.
Some of the old Irish stone work over here is mind boggling buddy.
We have some old dry stone famine walls which are not to far, there is a stone ring Fort with in 30kg with underground Chambers dating back thousands of years. Stones tell the history of our ancient past..
Lots of standing stone circles as well (passage tombs) and pits ( burial grounds from the great famine)

Finding a good stone cutter (stone masonry) in today's age is no easy feat. The generation down from them have little to no interest in keeping the tradition going.. pretty much the same as thatched roofs (made from wheat straw/rushes) its a dieing art, apart from its high matience and not been able to get house insurance ( fire risk) nobody has any interest in doing it...
Such a shame as I love thatched roofs..

Pops, some people swim in the ocean 365 days a year over here, they are religious about it.
Rain/hail/snow/sun, all the elements, and in they go.. Mad feckers.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
so do people still use thatched roof for homes or is it just a novelty now?
i just looked it up on google and it seems stone houses are still very popular in ireland
that is cool man! and ive heard of how exact some of the ancient stone work can be with stones fitting together like a hand in a glove
those old stone buildings/ structures sound like they would fun to explore, are they part of a park or is it just something they have there in the wild
/the mrs and i used to love to explore
i agree that stone can tell the stories of the people who lived well before us and its fun to see those places in person; history is cool like that

shithawk420

Veteran
Eh,I said fuk it and just fryed it in bacon Greece.its pretty damn good.its medium rare for the most part. the filet was awesome but small lol
20240904_135817.jpg

superx

Veteran
so do people still use thatched roof for homes or is it just a novelty now?
i just looked it up on google and it seems stone houses are still very popular in ireland
that is cool man! and ive heard of how exact some of the ancient stone work can be with stones fitting together like a hand in a glove
those old stone buildings/ structures sound like they would fun to explore, are they part of a park or is it just something they have there in the wild
/the mrs and i used to love to explore
i agree that stone can tell the stories of the people who lived well before us and its fun to see those places in person; history is cool like that
Thatched homes are rather rare unfortunately, they still exist but you rarely see them at all..
My local pub in the mountains has a thatched roof, it's deteriorating at a fast rate, the last time I spoke to him he talked about having it removed and replaced with slate, it's starting to sink in certain sections and caught fire once, due to a crack in the chimney breast.. It's difficult if not impossible to get house insurance, the thatched roof is a massive fire risk, the insurance company will run a mile from you..

Most of the stone used for old houses would be cut by hand the likes of granite, limestone and sandstone.
Granite is hard limestone is more soft/ porus, limestone is easier to work with ( cut and carve)
These old stone houses /farmhouses really do stand the test of time, they are literally dotted all over the landscape and full of character on the inside, some of the walls are a metre thick plus...

Hey Hawk; that's a fine steak man, did you cook anything else with it, some mushrooms/onions/ salad?
I don't think your a salad type of guy, I could be wrong..
It's a pity the fillet is always smaller, it's the nicest part of it.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
we have the same problem here in california where its getting harder to find homeowners insurance
that sucks because the ascetics of a thatched roof is cool, maybe they could come up with a synthetic thatch that is fire resistant and is layered over a tile roof, to give the appearance of being thatch
i know would be strictly stunt and just for show, but still it would look cool and the place can stay get insured
where i live its mostly sandstone but if you go inland you get the old rocks and stuff like that
(minerals /dry sea beds for fossils)

thats a nice looking steak @shithawk420 hawk
but like x said, where are your sides?
that was a decadent touch adding the pat of butter on top!
/thats ruths chris move

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I dont think ive been to brookfield zoo since i was a kid, ur right, maybe i should go back and visit. At the very least i can watch some animals humping each other. Last time i was there i think it was 2 gorillas doing their thing.

Hi DB, how's it going? Have you been to MickyD's recently? I think u deserve 2 double cheeseburgers with extra mac sauce, along with fries and a drink. Gotta enjoy ur life while u still can.

Lovely scenery, Superx. Is that where they filmed The Last Jedi? Wheres the alien with the green titty milk? Has everything a growing boy (or elderly jedi master) needs.

DB lives in the city, im sure he could post some nice pics of the scenery on his walks. But it's iffy whether he'll spend the 10 seconds of effort to do so. Not hating, just being real.

0 alcohol beer still tastes like beer, they just remove the booze. Not sure how 0 alcohol vodka would taste, it's probably not a thing?

I think there's a way to set your briquettes in a snake pattern in a kettle grill that will burn them one at a time so it's good for smoking meats over hours. Im not sure how that can be successful but sometimes people having trouble keeping a whole mass lit. Have u done a lot of grilling before, Hawk? I guess it's the cheap charcoal huh?

Yeah, they've got ruins in the UK that date from the Roman Empire and even hundreds (thousands?) of years before that. Amazing to think about, really.
Ooooo, Superx, now ur talking: stone houses and thatched roofs. Living old school. Were those homes fairly comfortable, if u know? Cool enough in summer and warm enough in winter? I guess the lack of indoor plumbing and electricity would not be fun.

Like DB said, NFL season starts tomorrow night. Is it on amazon prime then, only? Kind of a bummer but there's pirate streams available, had to use it for espn/abc since directv and disney are having a dick swinging contest. I was able to cast it to my tv, most modern tv's have a smart feature where u can play ur phone screen on them as long as theyre connected to the same wifi network, so it worked decently well (doesnt matter if it's apple, samsung, lg etc should still work between platforms so long as ur tv and phone are updated with the latest software).

EDIT: Totally missed Hawk's steak. I swear, he makes the best steaks. Ur right Hawk, forget the grill, an oven (for reverse sear) and a cast iron pan is all u need.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
ive never had zero alcohol beer so i was surprised about the 0.0 pub x showed
thursday and fridays games are both on nbc, the prime tnf does not start until next week with the fins v the bills (this should be a great game)
i need to look into the broadcast schedule and see who will be calling the games
i hear tb12 is going to be calling games on fox this season

shithawk420

Veteran
yeah well,i dont know if im a grill master but i know how to do it.ive had at least 3 people say ive made the best steak they have ever had.right now i just feel like chit and dont feel like moving.i way over did it.chasing beer with liquor isnt very smart but thats what it takes to fuck me up.im tough as nails.im from Chicago damnit! i get buzzed and my Chicago accent comes out. dude here loves it when i say "CHICAGO!!" i cant help it.its how i talk

no sorry no sides.i wanted to make a mushroom cream sauce but i just feel aweful.pretty sure im done for.gonna try to see a doc but im sure im fuked.talked to my dad today.he jus got out of prison again.we wanted to grow something before its too late but its over.gonna get cold soon and im pissed.if im gonna die soon i want to have fun.tired of peopls bullchit.im just gonna start splitting wiggs.do the world a favor if im dying.crack some ph@ggot skulls.im serious.people are scared of me for a reason.i lived with aan Joliet Outlaw enforrcer. story was he killed a female cop.guy was nuts.im noy trying to kill no cops.tired of this crazy shit

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts