What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
i like stetson bennett until he mysteriously had to take a leave mid season for "reasons"
the team said nothing, he said nothing so im suspecting drugs or mental health issues?
not a fan of jimmy.g but like you said he is a good back up
stafford just has that "moon face"* where he can be bone thin but will always have a round face
hes not any fatter by body weight than most qbs im sure and hopefully all that eating good will keep him playing for at least 14- 15 games!
i saw some vids of the shinny new qb for the bears throwing to looney tunes** and they look on sync
its almost time for me to get a new dog @buzzmobile and when i do its going to be shelter one
i am already swimming in circles and jumping out of the water in anticipation of the fins this year! and i excited?!
/does backflip and make a huge splash!
do you feel the motion?

*its what asians call it
** k .allen where is @Storm Shadow

shithawk420

Veteran
WTF is this hawk tua shit? i swear every year people keep coming up with dumber and dumber shit. its starting to get on my nerves big time. fucking idiots these people

All i know is the boot comapany claims full grain leather from Chicago. i know cattle farmers that probably sell the hides plus the meat.Thursday boot came hitting out the gate big time. they sponsor tons of people on Youtube. Those boots do look pretty rugged buzz. might have to consider them

i fucking hate Caleb Williams. probably more than any other active QB.i dont even care howgood he is. hes a fuck and i dont want him on the team. thats my opinion. guess im hateful but i got my reasons. only way ill like the guy is if he can at least get us to the playoffs. then ill take what i said back. he doesnt look like a serious football player. LOL if you think Ditka would let him on his team. Speaking of Ditka he must be like 85 or so? looked it up.84. damn i was close. havent had a Ditka hotdog yet. think i had the bbq sauce or whatever it was.

i felt that buzz, i dont know if i can do it again but good for you going to a shelter. if i was elon musk ritch id take care of them all. all animals

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Went to Famous Dave's again.had a $10 off coupon so it was about $17 for everything.felt a little hungover and got $9 beer they make locally.Front Street brewery.got bbq chicken,burnt ends and riblets.got a decent free side of seasoned fries too.mom got GA pulled pork.pics suck.it was decent.still have half left.the boy is happy.i gave him a little bit.17 bucks is a bargain.wouldnt of went without the coupon.and it was lunch prices
20240726_164350.jpg
20240726_164411.jpg
20240726_164432.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Went to Famous Dave's again.had a $10 off coupon so it was about $17 for everything.felt a little hungover and got $9 beer they make locally.Front Street brewery.got bbq chicken,burnt ends and riblets.got a decent free side of seasoned fries too.mom got GA pulled pork.pics suck.it was decent.still have half left.the boy is happy.i gave him a little bit.17 bucks is a bargain.wouldnt of went without the coupon.and it was lunch prices View attachment 19038670 View attachment 19038671 View attachment 19038672
f'n hell yeah hawk!
that looks grinding!! and do i see a corn bread muffin in there?!
for less than $20 that looks legit!
so how were the riblet burnt ends?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Are you a big dog, medium dog or small dog guy, @pop_rocks ? Dogs and I connect most of the time.

It may be the year of Hawk Tua!
Go Dolphins!
i need to look at the fins more but im not going to get too excited just yet

i like tua and think he has overcome his injury issues and has come a long way in his development physically and skillz wise
/tua=nfl qb

i love all dogs brother
ive had big dogs and small dogs, (resists urge to post numerous dog pics)
i just love animals but dogs are special
when i find the right dog we will fit

shithawk420

Veteran
f'n hell yeah hawk!
that looks grinding!! and do i see a corn bread muffin in there?!
for less than $20 that looks legit!
so how were the riblet burnt ends?
oh it was good. my mom got a side of beans too. the cornbread is good but my mom didnt get one so i gave it to her. i swear its more like a cake its so sweet.i might make some jalepeno cornbread with cracklings in the future. sorry for the bad pics. no lighting. i live in a fuking crypt! lol

i havent figured out their rub yet but its a little spicey and i could heavily taste celery seed i think.or more like celery salt

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
oh it was good. my mom got a side of beans too. the cornbread is good but my mom didnt get one so i gave it to her. i swear its more like a cake its so sweet.i might make some jalepeno cornbread with cracklings in the future. sorry for the bad pics. no lighting. i live in a fuking crypt! lol

i havent figured out their rub yet but its a little spicey and i could heavily taste celery seed i think.or more like celery salt
the probably use coriander but that sounds grinding! i like to crumble up my corn read in the beans but thats just fatty-me, im also digging that piece of texas toast and the fries!
no that looks like legit food

shithawk420

Veteran
the probably use coriander but that sounds grinding! i like to crumble up my corn read in the beans but thats just fatty-me, im also digging that piece of texas toast and the fries!
no that looks like legit food
for the price it cant be beat. i got the 3 meat platter and had a choice of 3 different meats. hold on ill get the menu. im glad i got the app. damn good coupons.havent got them in a while.i wouldn't of known if I didn't get a notice on my phone.like 3 stooges would say Super Service! Lol

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
for the price it cant be beat. i got the 3 meat platter and had a choice of 3 different meats. hold on ill get the menu. im glad i got the app. damn good coupons.havent got them in a while.i wouldn't of known if I didn't get a notice on my phone.like 3 stooges would say Super Service! Lol
oh wow man! that looks awesome and that could almost be enough food to feed two people! plus a nice cheese curds appetizers! to make sure its a meal

shithawk420

Veteran
gotta love fried cheese. i wonder what bbq chips are? potato chips? says 410 calories. that cant be potato chips can it?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
That dog story is so cool, Buzz. Wallace, huh? Is that from the claymation series, Wallace and Gromit?
Stories like that make me think there is a God. And then i watch the bears play and think, either there is no God or if there is He hates me and my team.

Im not as cynical as Hawk is tho, Ive got some high hopes for the season. Gotta give the rookie QB a chance. We've suffered through the Trubisky and Fields years, third time's (third 1st rd pick on a QB in the last 8 yrs) the charm right?

Happy bday, DB. Post pics of ur party at Dunkin tomorrow, hope it's a good time. Do they sell bday cake donuts at dunkies?

I just want to see Stetson play a bit, he might be like a poor man's Brock Purdy, undersized, lowly drafted QB who in the right situation gets the ball to his playmakers and has an offense humming.
I think ur right about Fat stafford, he's got a big face and his facial features (eyes mouth nose) are kind of small for his head size. But i can tell he definitely slimmed down, u can see it in his belly if not his face so much.

He was around 220lbs during their super bowl run 2 years ago, down from 235 in his early detroit years. He looks even slimmer now.

I probably need to get a shelter dog for my next dog as well, too many abandoned dogs in need of a good home. Most of them tend to be pit mixes tho, good dogs but large and strong.

Speaking of Hawk Tua (too bad he wasnt drafted by the seahawks, missed a once in a lifetime branding collaboration there) he signed a 4 yr deal, 53M/yr, about 3 years guaranteed yesterday. Jordan Love of the packers signed a 4yr, 55M/yr, around 3yrs guaranteed deal later that day. They share the same agent so im sure he had a crazy day yesterday and is probably smoking a cigar and sipping cognac now.

It's been a while since youve been to famous dave's, Hawk, nice to see the deals are still around. Im pretty sure bbq chips are house made potato chips covered in their bbq rub. Maybe it's a large portion for 410 cals, get it next time let us know, but also once u start deep frying stuff the cal's add up fast. Fat has over twice the calories of protein or carbs per gram, so high fat diets tend to make u gain weight, and the reverse is true as well.

shithawk420

Veteran
well i dont mean to offend you baba. im half joking half serious but no i never get my hopes up. thats why i want preseason to start so i can at least see some of the talent. still notgetting my hopes up though

yeah i havent been to Daves in a while. damn text woke me up saying i got a coupon. i was out at the doctors anyway and had an expensive ass craft beer while i waited. im pretty much flat broke except for some change in my bears helmet piggy bank. seriously.never heard of bbq chips like that baba.not sure i would like those.for 3 bucks extra i could of got a ceaser salad. that would of been nice too.its not worth it without the coupon and lunch special though. your talking like almost $40 without the coupon.theres better for that price.its all about the coupon and app

buzzmobile

Veteran
Tua is left handed. I like that. Grabbing ahold of a dolphin feels strange and strong.

Jordan Love? Really?? We shall see when the games begin.

There was a Famous Dave's here for a short time. They closed and another restaurant moved in. I don't remember eating there.

buzzmobile

Veteran
I am going to meet my friend and go to lunch in a little while. I searched for best burgers in town looking for spots that are close to his house. This sandwich caught my eye while checking the menu, and I thought of @pop_rocks .

• Korean$14.29
Shaved and bulgogi marinated ribeye grilled with red onions, sliced jalapenos topped with mayo, marinated cucumbers, melted Monterey Jack, kimchi, and toasted sesame seeds.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
gotta love fried cheese. i wonder what bbq chips are? potato chips? says 410 calories. that cant be potato chips can it?
im wondering too now!? unless they are giving you a mail sack of potatoe chips it cant be bbq chips like we are thinging of?
it has to be some kind of fried potato thing
next time you go in ask!

Latest posts

Latest posts