What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
How much xanax do u take everyday, hawk? Maybe that's why u lost it, u blacked out or something.
Yes, like Pops said, what is the mystery of the missing bacon? This could be an episode of Scooby Doo, but with even more drugs.

Ah ok u were wondering how a serving of chips could have that many calories. A single serving of lays chips has 120cals, so maybe famous dave's gives u a hefty amount as a side. Or theyre unusually oily, or the bbq seasoning has a lot of sugar in it.

I tried to find the irish football championship, no go. Superx, u gotta call up the Prime Minister of Ireland and tell him to have gaelic sports streamed across the world with no restrictions. Doesnt he live down the road from u or am i thinking of someone else?

That's the thing, GJ, u make some great points but ok, let's say Dak moves on to some other team. Who's going to QB the cowgirls then? Romo preceded Dak but before him there was a whole lot of crap.
And it's not just Dak, all these QBs are getting mega contracts on not too much of a track record. Love, Hawk Tua, Trevor, even Goff, they all have a limited track record of top QB play or have some real limitations like Goff. But that's the market nowadays, u need a good performance from your QB to be competitive and that doesnt come cheap when it's time to resign them.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
womens 7s rugby is very sexxxy!!
these women look like they could kick ass but i would put up quite a fight!

where is @superx for the hawt rugby taeks?

the thing with dak is he is going to dak in the playoffs, you could go 17-0 in the regular season for all i care, but if you dont win in the post season ,you are not elite
dak is ok, but $60m.season ok...yeah but no
but jerrah has built a team around him and if you cut him you might as well shop cd.lamb and just do a full tear down
i like tua and goof
tua has overcome injury problems and is on the cusp of greatness
good was greatness under mcvey until he got exposed, but found an offense he could grasp
/round hole: round peg
and looks like he is putting up numbers
/plus he has a solid supporting cast
Oh sure rain on the hate parade with facts. Rayne Dakota is great, at padding his stats against shit teams not from AZ. He's 4th in attempts so he better have a lot of yards and all. He is improving - he hasn't lead the NFL in fumbles for a while. If he can do it all again this year and the NFL continues to reward players who can't get a playoff win with obscene piles of cash, then OK pay that man his money. The whole league should consider honoring their fucking contracts and wait for the end of the term before demanding more more more.
RIGHT! a contract is a contract but i guess its only a contract when it suits you?
some players you want to sign early to reward stellar play and get them at current market rates, but others....
hahah @Bababooey and his facts!
hes only right like half the time

@shithawk420
man, you should not be snorting that shit if you need to take it
so what happened to the bacon?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I dont know, Pops, i prefer women's swimming and diving if i want to admire the female form. This lady is a little too masculine even for my tastes, and im practically homosexual.

women rugby.png

The bears need more safety depth, maybe she could try out for the team?
P.S. Who am i kidding? Im full on gay, right Hawk? You have to be gay to be a Bears fan. That's because this team bends us over and effs us in the A on a weekly basis. And we come back next week so we must like it.

The cowboys went 1 and done in the playoffs, you can blame Dak for putting up only 7pts in the 1st half, but it's the Dallas D which gave up 28, and 48 for the game. Dallas actually outscored the packers 25-20 in the 2nd half.
The cowgirls D with micah parsons was actually pretty stout during the regular season, ranking #5 in yards allowed, but that packers game they gave up a franchise playoff record 48 pts (7 tds). Rodgers hadnt won a championship with the pack since 2011, some of those playoff losses his D gave up a ton of points and he was down 20 pts before he got the offense going. Does Rodgers suck or isnt worthy of a big contract? We'll see with the jets.

It isnt great that players hold out, true, but their reasoning for doing so is that teams can cut them whenever they want, and if they get injured they'll only get the guarantees in their contract. NBA and MLB contracts are fully guaranteed, they get hurt midway through the contract they still get paid even if they hardly play or suck. NFL, if a player has no more guaranteed dollars and tears an acl or achilles in a workout/practice/game, team could be like: Sorry bub, but we gotta move on.
Both Trent williams (49ers OL) and Haasan Reddick (Jets DE) have no guaranteed $ left on their deals, they don’t want to risk injury until some further guarantees are made. Sucks but this is a rough sport and both sides know there’s no room for gladiators who cant help a team win.

What's wrong with snorting stuff? Better than boofing it, or injecting it. At least he's not snorting Comet or Ajax powder.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
these are bright young women who are BODY POSSITIVE and im not going to throw shade on her
/i saw her play today against brazil and she is a beast, a sexy beast!
womensruggers.jpg

im seeing a lot of wicked fine ladies! in this group shot

womens diving, yerah i watched that too last night
china diver.jpg

yeah but no, thats way out of my lane man
/sicko!

dak and his post season record are not worth $60m/sea but jerrraaahhh is red hot crazy and who knows, he just might pony up
qbs are worth their weight in gold right now

is boofing something putting it up your @? maybe he could boof ajax! and shoot up on senior limpio!*
maybe hawk should try that i would post all the likes for that pic
pills were meant to be taken orally but im not fancy dr

*https://senorlimpio.weebly.com/
you know im just f'n with you hawk

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Top left and bottom right corners i'd mess with, the others, not so much.

That chinese diver is 14 and just won gold in 10m platform, with 2 perfect scores out of 5. Doesnt look like she's hit puberty yet. Maybe DB would go for her, but id put her back in the oven, she's not done yet.

The US women's synchonized 10m diving team who won silver behind the chinese, Cook and Bacon (lovely name, their first names are Cassidy and Sarah, respectively), were jacked and pleasant to look at and in their late 20s:
bacon cook.jpg

The pale one is a bit of a buttaface tho.

As the NFL salary cap goes up every year, every player gets paid more. Top WRs were making 20M/yr like 5 yrs ago (julio jones, 3 yrs, 22M/yr in 2019) and justin jefferson just signed a 4 yr, 35M/yr deal.
It is generally true that top QBs are getting paid more as a % of the cap at the time of signing: Burrow signed his 55M/yr deal in 2023, that represented 24.1% of the team salary cap at the time. The new deals signed by Tua, Love, Lawrence and Goff represent around 21% of the cap.

Moving on from Dak would require the cowboys to find another good rookie QB in the draft with a low pick (Dak was a 4th rd pick in 2016) or tank for a season and get a top 5 draft pick for a top college QB. Like u said, Jerruh wants to win now, he doesnt have many years left to wait for a rebuild.

buzzmobile

Veteran
those all look like great dogs! and i bet each one was its own kind of fun
Wallace Franklin was my Bud. He would rest his chin on the arm of my chair and my hand fit over his head for a perfect fit. I took this when MamaD and I pulled over to gawk at the Pacific Ocean. He was keeping an eye on us. My friend named his dogs after Indy Colts so there was Luck, Reggie, Peyton, and Dallas all of whom joined their friends across the Rainbow Bridge.
P8170759.JPG

i would still have to avoid the jalapenos
You can slide the slices my way.
what is the mystery of the missing bacon?
It happened here this morning!!!!! No bacon to go with my grits and scrams!!

The sandwich was bigger than it looked in the photo. I'll have to try one of their burgers next time.
This can fix it. Eye holes are optional.
1722251586007.jpeg

QBs are making some bucks and so are the hot dogs and beer.

Pick a seat.
https://www.vividseats.com/dallas-c...-2024--sports-nfl-football/production/4757235

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Oh yes, Wallace has a perfectly shaped head for pats and resting your hand on, I can tell. Im glad he got to tour the country with u some, im sure most dogs havent seen or sniffed half of what he got to experience on your road trips.

No bags for me, I like the eye contact. Unless we're doing it like they do it on the Discovery channel. Or what I shall henceforth call it "Wallace-style".

Oooo-weee, 12K for season tickets for club seats at Cowgirls home games? At least the 'boys have 9 home games this year, so that's only... $1350 per ticket. It does come with unlimited food and beverage. I'll be stuffing my pockets full of shrimp to take home if im paying over 1k/ticket.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Top left and bottom right corners i'd mess with, the others, not so much.

That chinese diver is 14 and just won gold in 10m platform, with 2 perfect scores out of 5. Doesnt look like she's hit puberty yet. Maybe DB would go for her, but id put her back in the oven, she's not done yet.

The US women's synchonized 10m diving team who won silver behind the chinese, Cook and Bacon (lovely name, their first names are Cassidy and Sarah, respectively), were jacked and pleasant to look at and in their late 20s:
View attachment 19039906

As the NFL salary cap goes up every year, every player gets paid more. Top WRs were making 20M/yr like 5 yrs ago (julio jones, 3 yrs, 22M/yr in 2019) and justin jefferson just signed a 4 yr, 35M/yr deal.
It is generally true that top QBs are getting paid more as a % of the cap at the time of signing: Burrow signed his 55M/yr deal in 2023, that represented 24.1% of the team salary cap at the time. The new deals signed by Tua, Love, Lawrence and Goff represent around 21% of the cap.

Moving on from Dak would require the cowboys to find another good rookie QB in the draft with a low pick (Dak was a 4th rd pick in 2016) or tank for a season and get a top 5 draft pick for a top college QB. Like u said, Jerruh wants to win now, he doesnt have many years left to wait for a rebuild.
dallas has trey lance in the bench, (he was a former first rounder from sf if i recall correctly)
im not saying he is the solution, i just think that if dak cant pick up at least a win or two in the playoffs the cowboys should not be worried about letting him walk
/and who will sign him?
i saw cook and bacon on tv they looked good
more womens swimming on tv this morning and i will be sure to keep an eye open for a nice girl for you baba
holly cow @buzzmobile those are sweet deals for cowboy seats! want to go halfs?
hahah thats the spirit and im bringing tupperware too for after the game! baba
they would just throw the food away anyhow! ill just bring home the leftovers!
that is a good looking dog @buzzmobile and heaven is a little brighter now
i used to be able to eat the hot stuff like you would not believe but now im older and its just not worth the stomach problems i experience after!
i will even ask for extra peppers, you can have them all

so scouting around the league and im going to be looking at tampa bay with the dream boat baker mayfield, but im also taking a good look at indy and the texans
is cj the next big thing? will this be the year richardson takes the next step?

buzzmobile

Veteran
I'll be stuffing my pockets full of shrimp to take home if im paying over 1k/ticket.
LOL! Don't forget about those shrimp. They can get 'fragrant' in a very short time. Ask me how I know.

Wallace Franklin approves, @Bababooey , look 'em in the eye even if you have to gag.

Sweet seats indeed, @pop_rocks , and halfsies is a little out of reach since I am on a 'fixed income'. I'm throwing down 1/3 and you as the high rent San Diego man is going to kick in the rest. I'll fly you home after the game to sweeten the deal.

Only silly people think about a Baker in a Pirate's uniform, @pop_rocks . They still have the stink of a sweaty carpetbagger in the locker room.

I miss that boy dog.

MamaD made some chili a while back that was heavy on the black pepper. I paid the price the next morning. "C'mon ice cream!"

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
oh man, i could go for a nice bowl of red right now!
ive been eating melon and sandwiches this afternoon but there is always room for chili
i dont have ice cream @buzzmobile but i do have fudgesicles and popsicles
dream boat got paid and is going to be in tb for a few years
ive nevr been to tampa but the ex used to live in this place called new port richie (???) and said it was a kind of shit hole
/results may vary
dont worry about the tickets they are on me, we could even share a seat!
win win winnnnn

so i tried looking it up but what is this dirt torpedothing man?

buzzmobile

Veteran
this place called new port richie (???) and said it was a kind of shit hole
Your ex called it correctly.
so i tried looking it up but what is this dirt torpedothing man?
Highly Classified Program (HCP) strictly on a need to know basis. Your search key is below:

Shit dribblers.

A mind is like a parachute, it works much better when it's open, you lot are plummeting towards the earth at high speed and you haven't even pulled the ripcord, you are a dirt torpedo.

Be careful with that ripcord, Shit dribblers!

Toofer Toosday!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Oh yeah, totally forgot about Trey lance. Yeah, he might be a thing. He looked pretty bad against the bears but that was in really heavy rain and a couple years ago.
I guess the best thing for the cowgirls would be if Dak misses a few games and Trey starts and plays well. But this is Trey's last year of his contract and he'll be looking to get paid if he's a franchise QB; the team would pick up his 5th yr option for 2025 but will need to start paying him top $$ by 2026, so they'll save $ for 1 yr at best. Still theyll get to move on from Dak, see if they can make a deep playoff run with someone else.

The AFC South could be the best division in the league if all 4 QBs play well, like Pops said Stroud and Richardson are young and exciting, Lawrence is looking for redemption behind an improved line, will levis has a new coach with the titans and deandre hopkins had some decent #'s last season (1K yds, 7 tds). King Henry is in Baltimore now and Tony Pollard, ex-cowgirls RB, is the #1 in TN now.

I once made the mistake of microwaving shrimp one time for lunch at work and yeah, stunk up the whole office and was not a favorite that day, Buzz.

Our pups have crossed the rainbow bridge, Buzz, and theyre playing with each other until we meet them again. Something to look forward to i guess.

Carpetbagger is a term i havent hard in a long time, but i guess baker fits the description, he came from the north (ohio) to seek his fortune in the south (FL). He's originally from TX tho, not sure if u consider that southern also or more Southwest.

Black pepper can be surprisingly spicy if u use enough of it, did u get a little heartburn from laying down after eating? Maybe take a Tums or something.

I dont think Buzz is anywhere near New port richie, looks like it's more central FL near Orlando. Did the ex go to Disneyworld a lot?

I thought dirt torpedo was a new sport in the summer olympics but i like Buzz's explanation more, best to keep an open mind in life, u might miss out on some opportunities otherwise.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Your ex called it correctly.

Highly Classified Program (HCP) strictly on a need to know basis. Your search key is below:

Be careful with that ripcord, Shit dribblers!

Toofer Toosday!

ok man, i can dig it and that was the first thing i thought of was airbourne shit; but yes a mind is best used when open!
ive never been to new port richie but i do want to go to that beach where your can sieve sharks teeth out of the sand
/cant recall the name atm
my nephew is going to be moving to georgia and that puts me in the "area" i guess
/i love a good road trip

Oh yeah, totally forgot about Trey lance. Yeah, he might be a thing. He looked pretty bad against the bears but that was in really heavy rain and a couple years ago.
I guess the best thing for the cowgirls would be if Dak misses a few games and Trey starts and plays well. But this is Trey's last year of his contract and he'll be looking to get paid if he's a franchise QB; the team would pick up his 5th yr option for 2025 but will need to start paying him top $$ by 2026, so they'll save $ for 1 yr at best. Still theyll get to move on from Dak, see if they can make a deep playoff run with someone else.

The AFC South could be the best division in the league if all 4 QBs play well, like Pops said Stroud and Richardson are young and exciting, Lawrence is looking for redemption behind an improved line, will levis has a new coach with the titans and deandre hopkins had some decent #'s last season (1K yds, 7 tds). King Henry is in Baltimore now and Tony Pollard, ex-cowgirls RB, is the #1 in TN now.

I once made the mistake of microwaving shrimp one time for lunch at work and yeah, stunk up the whole office and was not a favorite that day, Buzz.

Our pups have crossed the rainbow bridge, Buzz, and theyre playing with each other until we meet them again. Something to look forward to i guess.

Carpetbagger is a term i havent hard in a long time, but i guess baker fits the description, he came from the north (ohio) to seek his fortune in the south (FL). He's originally from TX tho, not sure if u consider that southern also or more Southwest.

Black pepper can be surprisingly spicy if u use enough of it, did u get a little heartburn from laying down after eating? Maybe take a Tums or something.

I dont think Buzz is anywhere near New port richie, looks like it's more central FL near Orlando. Did the ex go to Disneyworld a lot?

I thought dirt torpedo was a new sport in the summer olympics but i like Buzz's explanation more, best to keep an open mind in life, u might miss out on some opportunities otherwise.
i just dont feel like dak is worth the price he is going to want, but dal just might pay up
lance might be more manageable $$$ wise but will still want to be paid with little to no history to go by

i would like to see richardson stay healthy this year and hopefully take the next step at being a big mobile qb
stroud is the guy im leaning into this season for some reason, no facts just yet, but i will get there
/i have a gut feeling but that could be all the fruit ive been eating
from what i can tell, using the finest in spy balloon technology china has to offer, he lives somewhere between tallahassee and the apalachee bay
i could be off on my N->S/ E->W directions but hey its florida and your instruments go all bonkers from time to time
/makes reference bermuda triangle but gets lost on the way

buzzmobile

Veteran
microwaving shrimp one time for lunch
That made you really popular with your co-workers. Good work, Baba.
Carpetbagger is a term i havent hard in a long time, but i guess baker fits the description
A guy with TB is who I referenced. Baker is OK but I have a hard time rooting for the Suckaneers/
did u get a little heartburn from laying down after eating?
No it was the butt burn the next morning that got me. I felt scorched.
i do want to go to that beach where your can sieve sharks teeth out of the sand
When you see New Port Richie keep going south another 75 miles or so to Sarasota. Caspersen Beach is the place.
from what i can tell, using the finest in spy balloon technology china has to offer, he lives somewhere between tallahassee and the apalachee bay
What have I told you about using Chinese spy balloons? You no find me between tarrahassee and aparachee bay. You go north! You go right now! You find me near Georgia.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
That made you really popular with your co-workers. Good work, Baba.

A guy with TB is who I referenced. Baker is OK but I have a hard time rooting for the Suckaneers/

No it was the butt burn the next morning that got me. I felt scorched.

When you see New Port Richie keep going south another 75 miles or so to Sarasota. Caspersen Beach is the place.

What have I told you about using Chinese spy balloons? You no find me between tarrahassee and aparachee bay. You go north! You go right now! You find me near Georgia.
this is the last tiem i trust one of @shithawk420 cheap chinee links for my spy gear!
/oh wait, i had the map upside down?!
hahhah! my nephew is moving to georgia this year!
and im not afraid of a road trip! beware of orangutans tapping at your window at night
RIGHT, WTF microwaves shrimp at work for lunch?!
/what was it @Bababooey at least tell me it was some kind of pasta dish
STINKY PEOPLE!!!

maybe the butt burn was squeeky bum time eh @superx
/dont let babas ghey shit scare you, its just his red rocket and you can always just push him away

superx

Veteran
What's up...

Did you guys watch Daniel Wiffen in the swimming ? Was a powerful finish, shaving 2 plus seconds of the olympics record, thought the Italian looked good coming up to the final 80 metres.. What a performance 👏 gold medal in the pocket...

Somebody mentioned shrimp, or snorting shrimp? Jeez

buzzmobile

Veteran
maybe the butt burn was squeeky bum time eh @superx
It was the black pepper and I heard this while seated upon my porcelain throne.

hahhah! my nephew is moving to georgia this year!
and im not afraid of a road trip! beware of orangutans tapping at your window at night
...and I am not afraid of road trippers or orangutans tapping on my window at night. Are you trying to let me know you are a road tripping orangutan? If the answer is Yes you gotz a place to stay right here. I mean it this time.

There is one thing though... MONKEYS! I know your nephew has a very important position at The Project. He may have some difficulty convincing the locals about the 'important monkey project'.

snorting shrimp? Jeez
It's actually ground up powdered shrimp shells to snort. First snort free. Don't be surprised if your nose starts to run. Fresh is best, but keep it out of the microwave.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Anthony richardson of the colts is an interesting case, tons of athletic ability and actually looked like a capable passer as well before injuries cut his season short after 4 games. He's got the potential to be josh allen 2.0 if he can protect himself better when he runs.

Ah, Buzz mean Tom Brady, lol, how did we forget about him so quick? He'll be doing commentary for nfl games so thats one more thing Hawk will be annoyed at this season.

I thought Tallahassee was near Georgia? Spent a long weekend in Tallahassee almost 20 years ago, it was nice weather, 80 and sunny compared to 40s and rainy in IL (this was November).

I wish i could have blamed the microwaved shrimp on someone else but at least i learned never to do that again. Besides, people regularly burned popcorn in that thing for years, cant blame me for all the bad smells.

Maybe flying to GA from socal would be a better option, unless ur planning on stopping by TX to visit fam. That's a heck of a road trip but i guess u see/experience more than you would flying everywhere.

I was focused on women's gymnastics yesterday so i missed the swimming, good for Ireland. This Wiffen kid has an interesting look, doesnt look like a world class athlete:
wiffen 1.png

At least he looks natural. I think USADA has been off their game lately, some of the US men's swimming team look quite juicy:
dressel 1.png

I know swimmers are lean and muscular but dude looks suspiciously jacked.

Speaking of jacked, saw the US women's rugby team steal gold from the Aussie women.
I think Pops is right, these ladies are badass and strong and in shape. Some of them are buttafaces but a little (or a lot) of makeup and hair styling goes a long way. Or, as Buzz said, you could use a brown paper bag.
I liked the Aussie uniforms more than the US's, their shorts were quite a bit shorter:
rugby1.jpg

Youve mentioned that georgia monkey research facility before, Buzz, now im starting to get concerned. Isnt this how Planet of the Apes started? Alzheimer's research done on chimps made them super smart? With opposable thumbs, once they figure out how to use guns we're done for.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Anthony richardson of the colts is an interesting case, tons of athletic ability and actually looked like a capable passer as well before injuries cut his season short after 4 games. He's got the potential to be josh allen 2.0 if he can protect himself better when he runs.

Ah, Buzz mean Tom Brady, lol, how did we forget about him so quick? He'll be doing commentary for nfl games so thats one more thing Hawk will be annoyed at this season.

I thought Tallahassee was near Georgia? Spent a long weekend in Tallahassee almost 20 years ago, it was nice weather, 80 and sunny compared to 40s and rainy in IL (this was November).

I wish i could have blamed the microwaved shrimp on someone else but at least i learned never to do that again. Besides, people regularly burned popcorn in that thing for years, cant blame me for all the bad smells.

Maybe flying to GA from socal would be a better option, unless ur planning on stopping by TX to visit fam. That's a heck of a road trip but i guess u see/experience more than you would flying everywhere.

I was focused on women's gymnastics yesterday so i missed the swimming, good for Ireland. This Wiffen kid has an interesting look, doesnt look like a world class athlete:
View attachment 19040909
At least he looks natural. I think USADA has been off their game lately, some of the US men's swimming team look quite juicy:
View attachment 19040911
I know swimmers are lean and muscular but dude looks suspiciously jacked.

Speaking of jacked, saw the US women's rugby team steal gold from the Aussie women.
I think Pops is right, these ladies are badass and strong and in shape. Some of them are buttafaces but a little (or a lot) of makeup and hair styling goes a long way. Or, as Buzz said, you could use a brown paper bag.
I liked the Aussie uniforms more than the US's, their shorts were quite a bit shorter:
View attachment 19040914

Youve mentioned that georgia monkey research facility before, Buzz, now im starting to get concerned. Isnt this how Planet of the Apes started? Alzheimer's research done on chimps made them super smart? With opposable thumbs, once they figure out how to use guns we're done for.
wiffen has that michael phelps special ed look, he is big and goofy but put the kid in water and look at him go!
swimming is on and this kid from france the favorite
/he does not look special ed
yes! the us womens rugby team was a super star hit and it was fun to watch
like you said they are all super fit in a thick kind of way
thats the girl you want by your side in the back country

hope you are enjoying the olympics @superx and keeping the bum squeaky!
nfl preseason kicks off soon and i cant wait!
/we still need to get you a team to root for man! even if its just for fun

@buzzmobile

im still throwing up in my mouth from the shrimp snorting kid but ill get over it
yeah you and your monkey research facility, ill never volunteer at one of them again
i dident mind the experiments but the accommodations were shitty
thats why i avoid spicy foods for the most part, there will be this point in my time line where im cursing past me for eating that stuff knowing who gets to pay for it in the end
/and by the end i mean the b'hole

where is @shithawk420 btw

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
so im watching sexy fit guys flop around in water and they are all juiced!
but i am not aroused, not one bit!