What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Ah ok, ur north of the city, that makes sense, that map looked nothing like a city.
There's a Smash Burger that's not too far from me, i drive past it once in a blue moon, ill probably try it out eventually. Does JitB or Hardee's have a smashburger now? But it's basically the same as their regular premium burger?

This guy is from SD originally, i think, but he lives in norcal now, he tried out the JitB smashburger and says the patty wasnt any different.
I havent been down south in ages but when i go ill check out Braum's for sure.
There's a black owned smash burger place in Houston, Trillburger, that's supposed to be the best in america, but they only have 2 locations:

Do u actually win $ betting on horses, DB?

This guy won millions betting on horses in Hong Kong, after first being a successful card counter in vegas.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Ah ok, ur north of the city, that makes sense, that map looked nothing like a city.
There's a Smash Burger that's not too far from me, i drive past it once in a blue moon, ill probably try it out eventually. Does JitB or Hardee's have a smashburger now? But it's basically the same as their regular premium burger?

This guy is from SD originally, i think, but he lives in norcal now, he tried out the JitB smashburger and says the patty wasnt any different.
I havent been down south in ages but when i go ill check out Braum's for sure.
There's a black owned smash burger place in Houston, Trillburger, that's supposed to be the best in america, but they only have 2 locations:

Do u actually win $ betting on horses, DB?

This guy won millions betting on horses in Hong Kong, i guess the jackpots there were larger, it was like a lottery where if no one won (you'd have to pick like top 3-7 placing so hard to get all of them right) it would roll over to next week.

yeah man, san diego county is huge and runs from the border of the us to san clemente to the north and out almost to the salton sea on the east
i live in coastal canyon country

hahaha, that guy sounds like a freakin weirdo
neeeeyaaahhhh, you know what im saying right? /draws in a laboured breath weiwweiweiwooo
jitb is know for coming out with new stuff all the time to keep people coming back
they arent bad, but they arent that great
they have a great variety on their menu i will give them that and i always order a couple of their their cat food tacos when i go there to go along with whatever burger i would get
/i actually used to love the breakfast sandwich they serves, a fried egg piece of ham and a slice of cheese on a buttered hamburger bun it was the perfect end of the night/start of the next day meal for those wild nights

i woke up this morning with a craving for tostadas!
i went to aldis today to get some stuff and that place is a trip
i was lost in the sauce so when in doubt find the prettiest girl you can and ask for help
/turns out they dont have hand baskets only full on carts
got my tostada shells and that crumbling queso fresco, plus black beans and on the way out i noticed they have those orange and red popsicles! hell yeah!
and only like $8-9!
im going back again

superx

Veteran
Good evening lads.

Awful smell of shyte in the Air, need to have words with farmer Joe..

Did any of you guys bother to watch the hurling ?

As I was saying in my previous post regarding the Scoring I got that one rite..(bless my pointy head)
Was a cracking game of hurling which lived up to the hype 👏 the game finished on equal scoring at full time. So 20 min of extra time (10 min a side)would decide it, the banner county (Clare) came out victorious and beat Cork by a single point, was a great game, played at a great pace. Clare people will party like mad until doomsday...

That guy in the video above has a serious sized boulder head, I was expecting him to swallow that burger in one piece, he wasn't impressed Jack. Do you guys refer to a burger as a patty?
Or is it only the ground minced steak burgers (smashed 🤔 ) would be called patty..

What's everyone toking/bonging/vaping on ?

Managed to shake some dry sift this morning (160 microns) of shining silver haze, was quite impressed with the return for 15min work, amazing in the vaporizer, the numbifing effect tends to creep up on you, suits me as its late in the evening and I can't smell the cow shyte...

Hope your all safe and well.....

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I knew a guy from high who moved out to AZ and supposedly ate at JitB every meal, including breakfast, and dude went from skinny (he ran cross country in high school) to 300lbs by his early 30's.
I'd totally hit up JitB if i ever come across one again but like u said, other than satisfying ur craving for fat and salt, it's not good food.

Did u remember to get ur quarter back from the carts at Aldi, Pops? That's the greatest store hack ever, make people deposit a quarter for their carts so theyre incentivized to walk it back to the entrance so they can get their measly quarter back.

I didnt bother trying to watch hurling this morning because it seems like i can only watch the news on rte 1, not live sports on rte 2. There was some pirate site that offered streams of a lot of european sports but i lost the link. Is the Irish football championship next week? Maybe ill try to find a link before then...

Sounds like i dodged a bullet by not betting on Cork. I always love a nail biter game, im sure the Clare fans will be euphoric for a while. When was the last time they won a championship, if ever?
The meat itself is the patty, you can also call it a burger patty or burger as well, and burger also refers to the whole sandwich also (bun, toppings, meat etc). You can also use the term patty to refer to the chicken in chicken sandwiches; i guess in the UK they call them chicken burgers, but here in the States even if a chicken patty is served in a round bun with typical hamburger toppings we still refer to them as chicken sandwiches, not chicken burgers, so i guess the term burger is mostly used for beef but there are exceptions. Veggie burger is a popular term, when the patty is made from plants.

Did u use a screen or a tumbler for ur dry sift? 160 microns is the most common size i think, right? Iirc there's a couple smaller microns and a few larger ones but 160 is like that sweet spot for golden blonde kief. What was ur return, anything close to 10%? I bet DB would have loved to smoke with u while u vape. How much of it did u vape, like 1/10 of a gram or more?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Good evening lads.

Awful smell of shyte in the Air, need to have words with farmer Joe..

Did any of you guys bother to watch the hurling ?

As I was saying in my previous post regarding the Scoring I got that one rite..(bless my pointy head)
Was a cracking game of hurling which lived up to the hype 👏 the game finished on equal scoring at full time. So 20 min of extra time (10 min a side)would decide it, the banner county (Clare) came out victorious and beat Cork by a single point, was a great game, played at a great pace. Clare people will party like mad until doomsday...

That guy in the video above has a serious sized boulder head, I was expecting him to swallow that burger in one piece, he wasn't impressed Jack. Do you guys refer to a burger as a patty?
Or is it only the ground minced steak burgers (smashed 🤔 ) would be called patty..

What's everyone toking/bonging/vaping on ?

Managed to shake some dry sift this morning (160 microns) of shining silver haze, was quite impressed with the return for 15min work, amazing in the vaporizer, the numbifing effect tends to creep up on you, suits me as its late in the evening and I can't smell the cow shyte...

Hope your all safe and well.....
he is just feeding the soil and its the smell of money! at least that what the cattle ranchers in tx say
/it is the smell of money, the smell of delicious smoked on the bone money!
love the dry sift, that was how we made it back in the day

dont get me started on the patty my friend! you like island food
https://www.hawaiianbarbecue.com/food/loco-moco/
grinding!

I knew a guy from high who moved out to AZ and supposedly ate at JitB every meal, including breakfast, and dude went from skinny (he ran cross country in high school) to 300lbs by his early 30's.
I'd totally hit up JitB if i ever come across one again but like u said, other than satisfying ur craving for fat and salt, it's not good food.

Did u remember to get ur quarter back from the carts at Aldi, Pops? That's the greatest store hack ever, make people deposit a quarter for their carts so theyre incentivized to walk it back to the entrance so they can get their measly quarter back.

I didnt bother trying to watch hurling this morning because it seems like i can only watch the news on rte 1, not live sports on rte 2. There was some pirate site that offered streams of a lot of european sports but i lost the link. Is the Irish football championship next week? Maybe ill try to find a link before then...

Sounds like i dodged a bullet by not betting on Cork. I always love a nail biter game, im sure the Clare fans will be euphoric for a while. When was the last time they won a championship, if ever?
The meat itself is the patty, you can also call it a burger patty or burger as well, and burger also refers to the whole sandwich also (bun, toppings, meat etc). You can also use the term patty to refer to the chicken in chicken sandwiches; i guess in the UK they call them chicken burgers, but here in the States even if a chicken patty is served in a round bun with typical hamburger toppings we still refer to them as chicken sandwiches, not chicken burgers, so i guess the term burger is mostly used for beef but there are exceptions. Veggie burger is a popular term, when the patty is made from plants.

Did u use a screen or a tumbler for ur dry sift? 160 microns is the most common size i think, right? Iirc there's a couple smaller microns and a few larger ones but 160 is like that sweet spot for golden blonde kief. What was ur return, anything close to 10%? I bet DB would have loved to smoke with u while u vape. How much of it did u vape, like 1/10 of a gram or more?
i did not get a cart but i saw a couple strays! you mean i could get .25c for them?
i wanted a hand basket for just a few items, i was just getting sh to make tostadas
but the pretty lady i talked to had a cart! if i knew she has that kind of money i would have given it a little more effort!
jitb is just ok, like carls jr status or ...you know other chains; just ok
its not what i would eat every few days but i like a good hamburger every now and then

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I used to live near a farm, you get used to the smell of livestock poop after a while. It just becomes part of the background smell.

When was the last time u had loco moco, Pops? It always looks so good, i could eat that everyday, but i think islanders have an obesity problem, part of it's genetics the other part is the food.

aldi cart.jpg
aldi cart 1.jpg

this is how u get ur quarter back, Pops. I guess u could roam the parking lot for stray carts and make a dollar or so, if they havent already been collected by a homeless guy or a local kid.

superx

Veteran

Hey babba, I normally go with 160 using bubble bags, when making bubble hash the final bag size is 73 micron (time and patience is essential when using the 73) I don't weigh plant matter, a shopping bag full returned 46 grams yesterday with out going to heavy on the shake, I will get another run out of it before turning it into butter. My portable vape can pack .3 of a gram, not sure what the chamber of the volcano holds, its a ridiculous amount. Probably ×3 or x4 of the portable.

I'm sure doober would appreciate the quality, I'm sure he also resides in a legal state? He's got leds/seeds/ and a place to grow, access to icmag 24/7 he should have kief coming out of his ears...

You certainly did dodge a bullet not backing Cork babba, apparently they were favourites as well.
Lots of people talking about the game in work, really was a showcase, some of the flick ons were outrageous it went down to the wire and anyone could of won it. Was a shame there had to be a looser.
Football is next Sunday, (the 28th) hope mrs superx will be driving me to the city to view it with the lads, I can get to chill out and have a few pints of the black stuff..

I get what you mean regarding the burgers, I do enjoy a good steak burger with smoked cheese and chorizo after a feed of alcohol, cant beat the grease dripping of your elbow lol
Those chicken fillet burgers in lite batter are great as well, there's a burger joint in the city that uses sparkling carbonated water in there batter mix, tends to make the batter lighter and aireir..

Hey pops, Manchester United will be playing Real Betis in the Snapdragon stadium the 31st of this month.
What's the crowd capacity and is it a good stadium, would be great to be there to watch it as I follow them. We could cruise afterwards in search of some culinary delights.. I would be in heaven man..

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Hey babba, I normally go with 160 using bubble bags, when making bubble hash the final bag size is 73 micron (time and patience is essential when using the 73) I don't weigh plant matter, a shopping bag full returned 46 grams yesterday with out going to heavy on the shake, I will get another run out of it before turning it into butter. My portable vape can pack .3 of a gram, not sure what the chamber of the volcano holds, its a ridiculous amount. Probably ×3 or x4 of the portable.

I'm sure doober would appreciate the quality, I'm sure he also resides in a legal state? He's got leds/seeds/ and a place to grow, access to icmag 24/7 he should have kief coming out of his ears...

You certainly did dodge a bullet not backing Cork babba, apparently they were favourites as well.
Lots of people talking about the game in work, really was a showcase, some of the flick ons were outrageous it went down to the wire and anyone could of won it. Was a shame there had to be a looser.
Football is next Sunday, (the 28th) hope mrs superx will be driving me to the city to view it with the lads, I can get to chill out and have a few pints of the black stuff..

I get what you mean regarding the burgers, I do enjoy a good steak burger with smoked cheese and chorizo after a feed of alcohol, cant beat the grease dripping of your elbow lol
Those chicken fillet burgers in lite batter are great as well, there's a burger joint in the city that uses sparkling carbonated water in there batter mix, tends to make the batter lighter and aireir..

Hey pops, Manchester United will be playing Real Betis in the Snapdragon stadium the 31st of this month.
What's the crowd capacity and is it a good stadium, would be great to be there to watch it as I follow them. We could cruise afterwards in search of some culinary delights.. I would be in heaven man..
snapdragon stadium is the sdsu college football teams stadium so its decent sized but small by nfl standards
the san diego pro rugby team also plays there
i think it said 35,000 is the capacity
that is a sweet spot when it comes to culinary delights and i could point you in any direction from there and you would find good food
46g would be a nice ball of hash, or do you leave it unpressed

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
I used to live near a farm, you get used to the smell of livestock poop after a while. It just becomes part of the background smell.

When was the last time u had loco moco, Pops? It always looks so good, i could eat that everyday, but i think islanders have an obesity problem, part of it's genetics the other part is the food.

View attachment 19036524 View attachment 19036525

this is how u get ur quarter back, Pops. I guess u could roam the parking lot for stray carts and make a dollar or so, if they havent already been collected by a homeless guy or a local kid.
man i havent had a loco moco in ages! but now im wanting to get a plate!
two scoop mac salad please!
pacific islanders do have an obesity problem to an extent
/dident you say that about the indians too?
im going to have to check out these aldi carts again next time i go back
/oh yeah im going back, the tostadas were grinding! crumbled mexican cheese is the best and they had other stuff i dident even get into

superx

Veteran
Hey pops,

I will use mrs superx hair straightners for rosin, will probably press 28-30gs..( don't have access to a proper heated press) I have finer screens to run it over once or twice before pressing..

Will keep the rest for hitting the volcano on weekends.

So it's used for rugby as well, cool.

35,000 is a good size, I will watch it on TV..

If I ever make that journey, I will definitely hook up with you for pointers in the rite direction..(and moose eater for King crab) love it when a plan comes together..

When the girls pull out of the house, we intend on escaping from the mountains to do some travelling and making up for lost time, it's badly needed at this stage..

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Hey pops,

I will use mrs superx hair straightners for rosin, will probably press 28-30gs..( don't have access to a proper heated press) I have finer screens to run it over once or twice before pressing..

Will keep the rest for hitting the volcano on weekends.

So it's used for rugby as well, cool.

35,000 is a good size, I will watch it on TV..

If I ever make that journey, I will definitely hook up with you for pointers in the rite direction..(and moose eater for King crab) love it when a plan comes together..

When the girls pull out of the house, we intend on escaping from the mountains to do some travelling and making up for lost time, it's badly needed at this stage..
ive tried that back in the day! we took parchment paper and kief and pressed it in the hair thingy to make rosin, it was some of the strongest shit ive ever smoked
yea san diego has a pro rugby team too
if you are ever in san diego i owe you at least a beer and a nice meal!
and we are def going to have to drop in on @moose eater and enjoy some wild caught fish

superx

Veteran
Works a treat pops, I will be using the same method with parchment paper..
I should get it down to 50-60 micron when its worked over the screen, less contaminants and a much better clearer end product.

Searches for passport 😆

For sure man, would certainly return the compliment 👍 whiskeys galore 😀