What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Hey selfish obese person:

"These hemp-based highs are every bit as potent as those derived from the marijuana available in legalization states. I know this because I’ve tried recreational pot in California and Colorado, as well as 11 different hemp-derived intoxicants legally available here in North Carolina. I am not exaggerating when I say that they are indistinguishable in effect. In other words, six years ago, Congress inadvertently legalized weed across the entire United States."

He also gets mushrooms at the gas station or head shop, theyre the legal 'toadstool' kind but they have a similar effect to psilocybin.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
that does look like a nice pork roll even if its from a galaxy far far away
im digging the recipes @shithawk420 and keep them coming man
lets see some of those drinks
that sucks you are not feeling well, but like @buzzmobile said just keep putting one foot in front of the other and sticking it out
dude, one step at a time will get you there but you have to know where you are going
/like what would you most like to change in your life
it would have been cool if hawk could have somehow included a pic of the lady who owns the machine! i wonder what other treasures there were for sale
whats that sound buzz? can you give me a gator chomp? 45-28, not bad

i only mention ucf because of the boy but this could be another gators win!
whats the craic?! @superx, checking out some steelers v chargers football! pitt is doing ok
they are showing a decent pass rush at times but otherwise its just mediocre play from both teams
im waiting for the rams 9ers game later this afternoon for some real football
looks like there might be one more bears fan in the thread now @Whip
a storied franchise that has fallen on hard times, will this new hot shit rookie be the one?
for da bears

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Well, that game was certainly disappointing. Deandre swift couldnt get anything going on the ground, kwity paye had half a sack, caleb had 3 turnovers and bears couldnt cover the spread. On the plus side, williams had 2 tds and 300 yds, so there's some hope for the future. Did u watch any of the game, Hawk or Whip?

Hawk always goes into these downward spirals when he delves too deeply into the booze, it's not a great look for him. Speaking of which, ive been drinking more than normal and i can tell it's affecting my life and not in a positive way, we should both cut back while we're ahead.

The niners have owned the rams lately but this day was mostly one of upsets so maybe the rams, even with all their injuries, can surprise some people. I got a little bit on whittington over 35 rec yds, u think he'll hit that easy, Pops?

I think DB would have more friends in his life if he actually put some effort into relationships. We have people popping into this thread and writing some beautiful stories, like Buzz and Superx, and DB can't be arsed to actually type something out instead of speaking into his phone (talk to text), and the only pictures he posts are whatever junk he's shoving into his mouth that day. Even Hawk posts nice pics of what he's cooking, or going out to a restaurant, or even the sex machines he sees at a yard sale. Speaking of which, are we going to buy that thang or what? Who gets to use it first? I think we should send it to DB so his mom can ride it, im sure it's been a while since she's... uh... 'relieved some stress'. How about it, DB, u want to take some video of ur mom riding the sybian? Totally not weird, and quite possibly lucrative.

Whip

Of course I watched those knuckleheads :)

Saw some improvement with the QB, couple good runs but to me the same old same old. When you've been a Bears fan for as long as I have you get numb to the nonsense they shovel us year after year

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
And what's with the little passive aggressive insults? Like going into the old people's thread and saying that you'll outlive them and remember their conversations when theyre dead, like wtf, r u really that big of an arse? U contribute nothing to any conversation, and ur a dick to boot. Keep on keeping on, DB, ur making the world a better place.

Ill admit, i almost gave up on this team like 3x, Whip. The defense looked vulnerable for the first time in a long time, and Caleb has way too many turnovers, but if he avoids them in the future i can see this team winning most any game.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
@Bababooey
what a day of football and it is not over yet! we still have kc and the falcons going and then two game on tomorrow night
pitt beat the charger 20-10,
maybe having @superx as a fan is like the 12th man because now they are 3-0
#f-spanos
it took all of 59min and 59 seconds but mcvey and the rams were able to pull a rabbit out of the hat against sf!
i just checked the stat line and it turns out whitt did not reach 35yds which is surprising, he was in a lot of the game
the rams were playing this 2te set and using whit in as an additional blocker on some plays, he had 3 rec but not over 35yds
they did go deep with tutu and robinson and we got to see the tutu choo choo, or whatever they called it when they run like an end around and he throws the ball 30+yds downfield
/i guess he used to play qb in hs
the real super star of the game was sf wr mari'jauan jennings lighting up the rams for three tds and 11rec/175yds

welcome to the thread @Whip stick around if you are into football, food or fun times man

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts