What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
so the consensus is i should go back and by that fuck machine? i could be a producer and make money with that thing if i knew some sexy degenerate women. im not responsible for any STDs though. seriously this girl was nasty. id say around 55 or so.she looked exactly like the kinda girl who would own one
f'n yeah man! buy the f'machine
/i never thought i would say those word together in my life, but yeah...here we are
i would start at $50, (the shelf saiys $50) and bargain from there
did you also check for prescription medicine and bongs

shithawk420

Veteran
f'n yeah man! buy the f'machine
/i never thought i would say those word together in my life, but yeah...here we are
i would start at $50, (the shelf saiys $50) and bargain from there
did you also check for prescription medicine and bongs
oh i gaurantee that nasty bitch had more than pills. crack,heroin. maybe both. like i said though i think the actaul shelf was $50. if that things really $50 i need to buy it. almost gauranteed ill never be lonely again. even if she is just using me for my sex machine. how would that convo even go? "hey babe! wanna come back to my place! Ill show you a REAL fuck machine!" naw i dont wanna atract that kinda person. lord knows id never be able to satisfy a girl like that

shithawk420

Veteran
I know I shouldn't drink this crap but it tastes pretty good.should of saved it for tommorow.hoping the bears will win.think they will.love the crytal too
20240921_173521.jpg