What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
so the consensus is i should go back and by that fuck machine? i could be a producer and make money with that thing if i knew some sexy degenerate women. im not responsible for any STDs though. seriously this girl was nasty. id say around 55 or so.she looked exactly like the kinda girl who would own one
f'n yeah man! buy the f'machine
/i never thought i would say those word together in my life, but yeah...here we are
i would start at $50, (the shelf saiys $50) and bargain from there
did you also check for prescription medicine and bongs

shithawk420

Veteran
f'n yeah man! buy the f'machine
/i never thought i would say those word together in my life, but yeah...here we are
i would start at $50, (the shelf saiys $50) and bargain from there
did you also check for prescription medicine and bongs
oh i gaurantee that nasty bitch had more than pills. crack,heroin. maybe both. like i said though i think the actaul shelf was $50. if that things really $50 i need to buy it. almost gauranteed ill never be lonely again. even if she is just using me for my sex machine. how would that convo even go? "hey babe! wanna come back to my place! Ill show you a REAL fuck machine!" naw i dont wanna atract that kinda person. lord knows id never be able to satisfy a girl like that

shithawk420

Veteran
I know I shouldn't drink this crap but it tastes pretty good.should of saved it for tommorow.hoping the bears will win.think they will.love the crytal too
20240921_173521.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
@shithawk420 i thought that 4loko was banned, turns out its still a thing!
4loco.jpg

i would join you but i dont drink caffeine
yeah im not into no skanks and its good to hear you have standards, but like i said the sex machine would have been an investment
/like buying an electric screw driver, it does all the work for you
i would buy it as furniture

buzzmobile

Veteran
Hey Buzz, Hope you're well
Bears suck
:)
1727000716062.jpeg

A very cool, @Whip and a wonderful Sunday morning surprise. I am well and I hope you are too.

Mike thinks differently about the team.
giphy.gif

You made my morning better, @Whip.

The Seminoles suck but they sucked less than Cal yesterday. That makes one in a row. Who knew a California team was on the Atlantic Coast?

Whip

Thanks Buzz

Back on topic

The Bears haven't had an offensive line since 85. They've had 28 starting QB's while Green Bay has had 3 in the same time span. One super bowl appearance in 39 years....come on. Unacceptable

Gotta love the Bears though....bastards :)

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I didnt end up making that usc-michigan bet, saw everyone on usc and got suspicious, thought maybe the QB change would help mich and took over Mich pts 19.5, which hit in the 3rd qtr. Also took under Mich pass yds and over tds (.5 td), the under pass yds hit (the qb only had like 37?) but he didnt throw a pass td so that was a loss. My TN bets covered nicely tho.

I also took over on FL-Miss St. I was tempted to take Miss st +6.5 but glad i didnt, they lost by 4 tds to the gators. So Napier gets to keep his job 1 more wk.
I did have Cal ML over FSU but DJ threw a go ahead TD pass and they won by 5, covering the -2 spread. That was a hard fought game, FSU's D finally showed up, the O still has their issues buy maybe norvell also avoids a disastrous season.

Id like to see pics of the lady that owns that machine, she cant be nearly that bad, hawk. Besides, she could be our first 'model'. We'll start an Onlyfans account for Hawk and he can get the most depraved ladies as talent. We'll make millions and pay the workers pennies. It's the american dream.

That pork roll looks just like a regular herb stuffed tenderloin roll. Dont know what a 'puffer pig' is supposed to be, they didnt bother making up an illustration of one. But the stuffed pork roll looks decent, u ever make one of those, Hawk?

U drinking the 4Loko again, Hawk? Bought a few cans of that a year ago, it was more the taste that was offsetting to me.

It's not looking too promising for the bears so far, Whip, but with better coaching this team could cover some of its flaws. This should be a get right game against the Colts tho.

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I dont understand most of DB's posts. Not only are they low effort, most of the time they dont make sense. Was Hawk looking for weed? He's got that legal weed, thc-a, which is basically converted to thc-d (the regular kind) when burned so same thing. Plus he's far more of a drinker than a toker.
Were u planning on sending him some hash if he didnt score, DB?

Latest posts

Latest posts